+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LSU Has Fired Les Miles Today 2016 Coaching Carousel Begins.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LSU Has Fired Les Miles Today 2016 Coaching Carousel Begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    USM got 1.85M from Bama. I think that would be enough for one year. I know others here have more exact numbers.
    It also helps when you can get home games with FBS teams that will bring a crowd. The combination of a good money game and a good home game should get it. We usually played 2 money games that paid out around $1.5million or so. I think we can do better if we get the same money that others are getting now for 1 money game. Of course we are so good at Teching in everything that we may always need 2 money games.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    USM got 1.85M from Bama. I think that would be enough for one year. I know others here have more exact numbers.
    Hey guys, we really need three money games a year to pay for the full monthly stipends and the upcoming raises to the coaching staff.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Hey guys, we really need three money games a year to pay for the full monthly stipends and the upcoming raises to the coaching staff.
    Not possible

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how no one is reminiscing about Miles ignoring all of his thugs criminal records if they happened to be good at the footballin.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Can anyone remember the 8/31/2002 OSU game vs. us in Shreveport? I am forgetting it. I seem to distinctively recall that Miles had a good bit to do with giving us an opportunity to come back and win that game. Just curious if anyone remembers the general game narrative there.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Can anyone remember the 8/31/2002 OSU game vs. us in Shreveport? I am forgetting it. I seem to distinctively recall that Miles had a good bit to do with giving us an opportunity to come back and win that game. Just curious if anyone remembers the general game narrative there.
    My memory was that he kept throwing the ball to run up the score and with a turnover or two, we came back to win at the end of the game. Imagine that, wining a game in the 4th quarter. In the 4th quarter we scored two touchdown and OSU laid a goose egg. Final score 39-36.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

We left the game with around 8 minutes to go. We we're down by 11 points and had just given the ball back to OSU. Before we got into Bossier Tech had scored once and was on the verge of scoring again (which they did.) One of the many Miles orchestrated 4th quarter collapses. It was once said that Les Miles was the only coach on the planet to be outcoached by JB III.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

He did. And I can remember saying, "what does lspoo see in this guy. He can't even handle simple clock management".

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    We left the game with around 8 minutes to go. We we're down by 11 points and had just given the ball back to OSU. Before we got into Bossier Tech had scored once and was on the verge of scoring again (which they did.) One of the many Miles orchestrated 4th quarter collapses. It was once said that Les Miles was the only coach on the planet to be outcoached by JB III.
    People are still saying it. Because it's true.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

That Oklahoma State team had two future NFL running backs in the backfield, too.
    Good old Memorial Gym

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I mostly remember talking to some OSU fans in the parking lot after the game. They had driven down to Shreveport and were totally shocked that OSU lost the game. Really nice folks, tho, and quite gracious in their defeat. They had no idea at that point in time what a dumbass the hatter is/was, although a loss to the bic should have been a prime indicator. Sure hope the tiggers hire another Curley Hallman........................................... .....

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Sure hope the tiggers hire another Curley Hallman........................................... .....
    I think Ogeron will do fine for that. Need them to win out and force them to hire him.

I'm amazed at the number of lsu wannabes who think Urban Meyer would consider moving to BR.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Figures I've seen indicate that the tiggers will be paying the hatter something like 12.9 mm $ over the next 6 years not to coach. Ideally, they hire a loser they have to replace within a couple or three years, again with a humongous buyout. Then they would be paying three h.c.'s all at the same time, two not to coach.

Curley Hallman!!! Curley Hallman!!! Curley Hallman!!!
    My most FAVORITE ever tiggers h.c.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

thats not a good thing because they'll somehow convince the legislators to tax US to pay all those salaries

+ Reply to Thread