Yep we have 2 out of the 3 top players in Louisiana for the class of 2017 and was very close to getting all 3 before Galen Alexander committed to LSU...Ties are now WKU asssitants Quannas White and Shammod WIlliams were both assistants at Tulane prior and both were heavily involved before with AAU in Louisana, Stans seals the deal with these guys of course at the end.....Shammond is Godfather to Mitchell which helps obviously...After a top 10 player nationally commits you are seeing trickle down effect from there of players who want to play along side a player like that...I don't think Stans is done either...
The post above is from a WKU fan on the CUSA board. Just curious if his statement above is fact or fiction. (As you may know, there's a lot of fiction over there. LOL! ) Anyway, I figured some of you mens BB guys would know, because you probably keep up with this stuff. I know Rick Stansberry is the coach there now and he is a very good recruiter. But if WKU is getting some of these TOP Louisiana recruits, why aren't we?