+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aggie checking in

Puppy easttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs Up Aggie checking in

Hey Bulldogs. I'm sure most of you don't remember me but I'm an Aggie (class of 2004) who comes here every year and says howdy. My cousin graduated from LaTech and I attended a few games with him over the years and like to keep track of your team. There are lots of great people who attend LaTech and we both have a mutual dislike of all things LSU.

It looks like yall are having a tough season so far but have played good teams and are playing them really tough. I really thought you guys were going to beat Arkansas. After Saturday night, I realize even more that they are a good, physical team. I see some for sure W's on your schedule coming up. What is your outlook on this season? How are you liking your coach? What would be a good home game for me and my cousin to attend this year? I've never actually been to a game in Ruston. I was at the 2012 Latech/Aggie game in Shreveport, what a great game that was!

My team is playing good but still has quite a few kinks to work out. Trevor Knight for sure has his faults, but it's nice to have an upperclassmen on the team who isn't a diva. The last three years we have had 5-star divas behind center. What I'm liking is what John Chavis has done with our defense. Those goal line stands Saturday night were impressive. I think it took the will-to-win out of the Arkansas piggies. We a freshman RB (Trayveon Williams) that we stole from TCU who is really running hard this season. We have been missing a good RB for a long time now.

Who are your Top 5 teams right now? I got...

1. Alabama
    2. Louisville
    3. Ohio State
    4. Michigan
    5. Houston

I can't believe Houston is a top 5 team, but they are looking good. I have to admit.

All the best to all of you Bulldogs. This Aggie will be rooting for you!!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Aggie checking in

1) Alabama
    2) Michigan
    3) Louisville
    4) Houston
    5) Ohio State

+ Reply to Thread