+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Words of comfort and joy from Jim Mora

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Words of comfort and joy from Jim Mora

Sure, it's about the Saints, but I thought we might could use a little pick me up around here!

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17655623
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Words of comfort and joy from Jim Mora

Obviously something he and Fletcher Mackel set up but good stuff none the less. There are many from the distant past, but this is my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTrmvF2TLgw

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

My goodness, he's such an A-hole. Fletcher should have asked him if games are useless as compared to crime, freedom, taking care of the poor, etc.

That dude was so full of himself and thought he was on such a high pedestal in this life when really his job meant nothing in the whole scheme of things. Heck, at his most popular, maybe 20% of the country knew who he was.

Reminds me of Sabin.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    Obviously something he and Fletcher Mackel set up but good stuff none the less. There are many from the distant past, but this is my favorite:

At first I just thought the reporter was stupid. But after watching it all the way 'til the end, they both looked stupid.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post

. I wonder how many times I heard Mora tell a reporter "that is dumbest question I ever heard" .

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

It may be set up or rehearsed or the same old act with Mora but I actually agree with him. With the NFL you can win 9, possibly 8 games and make the playoffs. Of course its the Saints and the expectations are just what they are. The offense has looked better that I thought it would with the level of inexperience of some of the receivers but their defense still sucks.

Hey - how about those Cowboys!!!!

+ Reply to Thread