+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pence wins the debate!

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Pence wins the debate!

I understand Trump voters. They are not stupid. They are fed up with politicians. This is an anger vote.... mostly directed towards Republican politicians. This is destroying the party on purpose. The definition of insanity is electing the same people over and over again and expecting different results. I think he's unfit for the job, but they probably all are... especially the one who has proven how incompetent she is ... and scandalous and corrupt to boot. Most Democrats will hold their nose and vote for her and most Republicans will hold their nose and vote for Trump.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Most Democrats will hold their nose and vote for her and most Republicans will hold their nose and vote for Trump.
    I don't know a singe Hillary voter who is ashamed to be voting for her. She is what the Dem party is all about.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I don't know a singe Hillary voter who is ashamed to be voting for her. She is what the Dem party is all about.
    I know a bunch of them. Their only other option was Bernie Sanders and they even liked him better than Hillary, not politically, but from a personality and honesty standpoint. There is nothing about Hillary to like... it was just "her turn" for some reason. I also think Trump is going to get more support from Democrats than the average Republican usually does... because of how awful she is.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    One good thing about a Hillary win is her voters will lose any claim to their self professed moral high ground. Just buy lots of ammo and beanie weenie and ride it out.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    I understand Trump voters. They are not stupid. They are fed up with politicians. This is an anger vote.... mostly directed towards Republican politicians. This is destroying the party on purpose. The definition of insanity is electing the same people over and over again and expecting different results. I think he's unfit for the job, but they probably all are... especially the one who has proven how incompetent she is ... and scandalous and corrupt to boot. Most Democrats will hold their nose and vote for her and most Republicans will hold their nose and vote for Trump.
    The desired results need to be looked at in some cases, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    The desired results need to be looked at in some cases, too.
    Right. I wanted to blow up the moderate Republicans with conservatism. We opted for Alt Right, nationalistic populism lead by a real estate agent instead. I'm not really into that.

+ Reply to Thread