+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What I would Like to see Tonight

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: What I would Like to see Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    If we come out in an eight man zone I may lose my mind.
    I see it's still in the playbook.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Obviously a win and continue not turning the ball over. But here are 3 things I would like to add

1. Another wide receiver to step up and help TT and CH ... Bonnette showed signs (8 catches last week)
    2. Get some Turnovers-- we went from leading nation to practically zero -- again, some signs of life--XW had spectacular INT and we recovered on goal line at end of game....
    3. hope we do not punt much but when we do we need to average 45 yard-not 35. Believe coach is replacing punter tonite

Avoided the "obvious" keys to winning and tried to think outside the box

our crew headed out around 4 ... really wired about this game .... Go Dogs
    Well, you didn't say say you would like to see great defense.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    Bring pressure from so many different directions that this QB can't get up by the 4th quarter. Confuse the living crap out of them, that's what we did in 2014.
    Our HC called the defense last night and last week. 3 or 4 man rush cost us all night long. He claims to be a "bend but don't break" kind of coach.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I would like to see better field position on kickoffs and better tackling.
    Special teams have been bad for 5 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Well, you didn't say say you would like to see great defense.
    Defense gave up 31. Kicking team placed the WKU offense in position to score two times. Punting team gave them one score. 31 is not bad considering the opponent.

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    We didn't score touchdowns on our first drive against Texas Tech & South Carolina St.
    Bad memory.

Comes with age .

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

Special teams have been bad for 5 years now.

I think you mean 4, 2012 we had phenomenal Special Teams: Ray Guy Winner and a great kicker (exceptional until the blocked kick at A&M rattled him).

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    I think you mean 4, 2012 we had phenomenal Special Teams: Ray Guy Winner and a great kicker (exceptional until the blocked kick at A&M rattled him).
    Yeah, seems like 5 years of HCSH stubborn refusal to allow somebody to take over special teams, but it has only been 4. HCSH now has control over offense, defense, and special teams and he has admitted it.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, seems like 5 years of HCSH stubborn refusal to allow somebody to take over special teams, but it has only been 4. HCSH now has control over offense, defense, and special teams and he has admitted it.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    If we come out in an eight man zone I may lose my mind.
    solid call-- I think we all did too agree last nite-- 3 man rush ???

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dadawgula View Post
    I am not asking for much. Just announce who is ringing the bell before the game when they come out of the DAC. Oh, a few turnovers by WKU would be nice also.
    perfect call-- 2 turnovers was difference

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    J Mar starting
    OK--still funny--

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    seconded!
    not seconded-- thirded--thread started wit "obviously win" ... Im enjoying a lot of these posts and how they nailed it-- so many refer to no 3 man rush and they were right.
    For what its worth--Ferguson had the flu and played sparingly BUT he came off sidelines and got the fumble to end the game

I for 1 am tired of going to bowl games and finishing back to back 9 game winners .. we should be at 8 wins when we play S M and set a school record for 3 straight bowls, damn! does that mean I have to go to another bowl game? Coach is doing a terrible job. we do turnover 2-3 coaches every year

He is the special teams coach. Think he is proud of his work last night?

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

He is the special teams coach. Think he is proud of his work last night?
    That KR did better than everyone we have played this year. He came into the game ranked #2 in the nation and I'm sure he will be a solid #1 this week. He also blocked the punt.

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    That KR did better than everyone we have played this year. He came into the game ranked #2 in the nation and I'm sure he will be a solid #1 this week. He also blocked the punt.
    ...meanwhile HCSH refuses to put the best players on the field for special teams.

+ Reply to Thread