+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Baker - NOW

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Fire Baker - NOW

We are NOT firing Baker this year, so no need to keep harping on this folks. It is 100% not going to happen.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'm still amazed by the whole money excuse. A person can either coach, or they can't. The amount of money they are paid is irrelevant.
    . Trying to be kinder - gentler poster so here goes. Having talented recruits can make a mediocre coach look really good. Was JJ a good RB coach or just maybe having KD and thenFournate make him a great coach. .? We focused on dbs this year for a reason The money argument is about recruiting talent -- especially when players can be paid . The amount of money is absolutely relevant because the better you are the more income you receive somewhere .

We are dead last in CUSA for budget--

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

65, you're crazy as hell but I hope you never change.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    65, you're crazy as hell but I hope you never change.
    . Now that I agree with!! I am grouchy old man with no desire to change-- my friends at TAG told me at signing event I was going to get my butt kicked over posts someday-- my response was " you mean folks take me serious?" Besides, what's the point of taking yourself too serious? I promise to get off BBB when I start trying to play along to get along-- I am just a die hard dedicated dumbass who loves Tech

Thanks for post .. I agree with your post

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

I think, if we get 100,000 posts on this thread, it will be like the UK's or Obama's Change.org, where Holtz will have to respond! Only 99,319 posts to go

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    We are NOT firing Baker this year, so no need to keep harping on this folks. It is 100% not going to happen.
    I think, if we get 100,000 posts on this thread, it will be like the UK's or Obama's Change.org, where Holtz will have to respond! Only 99,318 posts to go

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Spoken like a true Hillary/Warren liberal! I came to Tech as oldest of 7. Worked at Griffs - then midnight shift at Santiam Plywood plant driving forklift-- drove long haul 18 wheeler - carpenters assistant building Grambling dorms and ultimately graduate assistant teaching English at Tech and Cedar Creek ( first year) . So your ridicule falls on deaf ears. I am comfortable with the opportunities Tech has given me. Yep-- I will be in Australia for 3 weeks next month and it's my 5th time. I have travelled the world ( built in my DNA having spent 18 years as military dependent) . I am a court appointed special advocate investigating child abuse cases - 3 times president of Kiwanis- grandpa to 9 kids- in charge of food drive for 35 years -- of course and Eagle Scout to make things even worse. 3 years studying to be a priest and get by in French and Italian. I assume the "loaded" part is some liberal anti middle old racist white man rant but that dog don't hunt since I have adopted black granddaughter. The scholarship suddenly become something to ridicule ?? It has little to do with $$ it's about 50 years of attending FB and BB games thru good and bad times. Again, your post screams like the protesters against Trump in Washington-- being successful is unfair mantra-- pretty SAD attitude
    Great post.

Btw, I was in that Cedar Creek English class.

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

Spoken like a true Hillary/Warren liberal! I came to Tech as oldest of 7. Worked at Griffs - then midnight shift at Santiam Plywood plant driving forklift-- drove long haul 18 wheeler - carpenters assistant building Grambling dorms and ultimately graduate assistant teaching English at Tech and Cedar Creek ( first year) . So your ridicule falls on deaf ears. I am comfortable with the opportunities Tech has given me. Yep-- I will be in Australia for 3 weeks next month and it's my 5th time. I have travelled the world ( built in my DNA having spent 18 years as military dependent) . I am a court appointed special advocate investigating child abuse cases - 3 times president of Kiwanis- grandpa to 9 kids- in charge of food drive for 35 years -- of course and Eagle Scout to make things even worse. 3 years studying to be a priest and get by in French and Italian. I assume the "loaded" part is some liberal anti middle old racist white man rant but that dog don't hunt since I have adopted black granddaughter. The scholarship suddenly become something to ridicule ?? It has little to do with $$ it's about 50 years of attending FB and BB games thru good and bad times. Again, your post screams like the protesters against Trump in Washington-- being successful is unfair mantra-- pretty SAD attitude
    LOVE IT! If I have the chance the next "round" is on me.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Mrs. TD just texted me and asked if we signed a DC today?

Had to tell her "No".
    HAHA!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Advantage D65. Champ 967 = Envy. Hell.....who am I kidding....I'm envious of D65 myself!!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Spoken like a true Hillary/Warren liberal!
    More of the Bernie Nader type.

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

. Now that I agree with!! I am grouchy old man with no desire to change-- my friends at TAG told me at signing event I was going to get my butt kicked over posts someday-- my response was " you mean folks take me serious?" Besides, what's the point of taking yourself too serious? I promise to get off BBB when I start trying to play along to get along-- I am just a die hard dedicated dumbass who loves Tech

Thanks for post .. I agree with your post
    D65 - I assure you that you will not get your butt kicked - they will have to come through us first before they get you and they will never make it. Trust me.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Advantage D65. Champ 967 = Envy. Hell.....who am I kidding....I'm envious of D65 myself!!
    Had a nice talk with D65 this morning.

We good.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    More of the Bernie Nader type.
    guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Had a nice talk with D65 this morning.

We good.
    I was just being silly-- Champ967 and I both were having fun--- once I got started I thought worst thing you could call anyone is liberal democrat. I attended Immaculate Conception in N Little rock and Champ967 lives close and he is nice guy. For those of you hoping for Burr-Hamilton dual -- you have to wait for me to irritate someone not as nice ...

+ Reply to Thread