+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast

Thread: Fire Baker - NOW

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Fire Baker - NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    They have a former Tech QB calling plays,and they are putting up some numbers. Yes it is against some of the worst D1 teams, but we are not playing world beaters either.

Our defense isn't great, but they have given us a chance to win every game except Miss State. Offense didn't help them much in that game either.
    I agree with this. Yesterday we lost to a team that has not even played football since 2014. How sad is that?

- Despite extremely poor play calling by our coaches, our defense has literally kept us in many of these games. I just don't want to see the "3 Down linemen prevent defense" anymore. It NEVER WORKS! And I yelled those exact words at Skip Holtz yesterday from the stands.

- I guess I missed the memo....who's the former Tech QB calling plays at ULM??

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

After years of giving Baker a chance, I still wonder if the defense could be worse. It probably could be, but should that even be a question at this point? We can do better.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Our KR had the worst football day of his life. It won't happen again so let's leave it at that.

Now to our offensive line (the pits) and nada for a pass rush by our DLine.....no excuse!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree with this. Yesterday we lost to a team that has not even played football since 2014. How sad is that?

- Despite extremely poor play calling by our coaches, our defense has literally kept us in many of these games. I just don't want to see the "3 Down linemen prevent defense" anymore. It NEVER WORKS! And I yelled those exact words at Skip Holtz yesterday from the stands.

Matt Kubik.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Our OL and DL are soft. Very soft. We just don't have enough tough guys. I'm sure they are good "kids". But they aren't very tough. And yesterday they were over-matched by a bunch of JUCO transfer renegade wannabe's who've been itching for a fight for the last 3 years.

Varsity Bulldog Black is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the rough

Totally agree with the three down linemen. That has been a problem going all the way back to the KState game.

Varsity Bulldog Black is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the rough

Our OL and DL are soft. Very soft. We just don't have enough tough guys. I'm sure they are good "kids". But they aren't very tough. And yesterday they were over-matched by a bunch of JUCO transfer renegade wannabe's who've been itching for a fight for the last 3 years.
    Agree with this as well. I complain that all running plays are reads or hb delays where our running backs have to make someone miss in the backfield almost every play. Dancy actually did a great job of this in is limited time. Maybe those are our running plays because our "best oline since Holtz has been here" can't get a push to run right at someone. Even in our goal line offense our best plays are when we run it outside, get stacked when we run it straight ahead.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

How can that be? We have one of the best S&C coaches in America according to some of the posters on this board. He only stays at Tech for the hunting and fishing.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Amen to this. I am so sick of our bend and break style of defense. Play press coverage and blitz more with different types of blitzes. Make the QB's make quicker decisions rather than having enough time to smoke a cigar.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    How can that be? We have one of the best S&C coaches in America according to some of the posters on this board. He only stays at Tech for the hunting and fishing.
    They're well conditioned, no question. Just not very strong.

LA Tech needs fewer "prissy" boys and more players like this:

Hate Soccer2.jpeg

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Amen to this. I am so sick of our bend and break style of defense. Play press coverage and blitz more with different types of blitzes. Make the QB's make quicker decisions rather than having enough time to smoke a cigar.
    Manny, is that you?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    They're well conditioned, no question. Just not very strong.
    But not conditioned for football.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

LA Tech needs fewer "prissy" boys and more players like this:

Attachment 14181
    I like to see pampered azzholes like this TRY to play soccer. It's pathetic really. They are like, what? we don't get to rest after every few seconds of effort? And, I have to run how far? Hell, it hurts me to drive my car that far!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I like to see pampered azzholes like this TRY to play soccer. It's pathetic really. They are like, what? we don't get to rest after every few seconds of effort? And, I have to run how far? Hell, it hurts me to drive my car that far!
    Ironically, many soccer players do exactly what our opponents often do - fake an injury to get a quick breather.

I see less of that in FIFA tho. Playing for pride vs a job.

+ Reply to Thread