Seriously!

Need an engineer who is certified or qualified or credentialed or whatever in hydrology or some related field. I think most such folks are chemical engineers.

Maybe another engineer will suffice because I need someone who can "certify" a machine, a water-purification unit, and who can/will represent this company at trade shows or at least meet with potential investors and potential customers. Also, someone who will produce drawings/specs that anyone (a lay person) can understand, but still convey the technical aspects of this system.

Now...a hitch. This company is cash-strapped. So, right now, the best they can offer is an equity position in the company. This company had such an engineer but he was run over by a truck about 6 months ago. I'm not being funny. He was helping someone change a tire and was hit/killed. He was doing some work pro bono with an eye on sharing future profits.

The inventor has only a high school diploma, but he's one of those McGyver types who can build anything with any spare parts. He's also a little "eccentric." Great fellow though! Fun to talk to. Obviously, serious venture capitalists prefer to see someone with initials behind their name.

Here's part of the rub. Have some investors interested but they are waiting for this system to be operational. But, no municipality can/will make it operational (even at no cost) because they say both DHH and EPA have to approve the system first. It's the old "chicken and the egg" scenario. Now, private entities, like a golf course or any manufacturing facility with water discharge, would benefit from this system at save a bundle of money too! This system can either treat potable water, or treat waste water and make it meet EPA standards, so water can be discharged back into creeks, bayous, rivers, lakes.

The prototype has been tested in two controlled situations (laboratory setting, one at the Univ of Michigan) but needs a "real world" test run. It is warehoused in Pineville and arrangements can be made to see it and meet the inventor and his business partners.

I am 100% serious. I think this is a $billion business waiting to explode.

Now...there's this....because most water treatment systems, really ALL systems, are dependent on chemicals, the chemical industry lobby have their henchmen out and have blocked this company on several occasions. We had approval for a "real world" test, and then suddenly the DHH intervened and stopped it.

But, there are other states and other countries who are chomping at the bit for this system to go operational. For instance, the nation of Tanzania is very interested, and initial talks have gone well.

Anyway, if you know of someone who would like to take a look, let me know. Of course, the design has a patent and is completely protected, which is why there is no issue with showing it to interested parties.

Thanks.