+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Too early to talk C-USA Championship game?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Too early to talk C-USA Championship game?

As of 8:00 a.m. this morning Tommy McClelland, Marco Bourn and the Ticket Ticket Office are ON THE CLOCK regarding putting out ticket packages for the CUSA Championship game on December 3 -

There are more than a 1/2 dozen ways they could take pre-orders and start promotion

It's idiotic not to start the process NOW!!!!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    What happens if WKU, ODU, and LaTech lose?
    All 3 lose, we still host.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Shorter drive for me. I'll take it!
    Me too. I made enough 8-hour round trips this fall. I'm happy to take a 6-hour round trip instead for once.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    As of 8:00 a.m. this morning Tommy McClelland, Marco Bourn and the Ticket Ticket Office are ON THE CLOCK regarding putting out ticket packages for the CUSA Championship game on December 3 -

There are more than a 1/2 dozen ways they could take pre-orders and start promotion

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

From: Dr. Barry J. Morales, Director of Student Development
    November 14, 2016 10:51 AM
    Attention LA Tech Students!

The Louisiana Tech Football team has won its division and will be playing in the C-USA championship game on December 3rd! If the game is played in Independence Stadium in Shreveport, the Tech Athletic Department has offered a spirit bus to those students who are interested in attending the game. If there are enough students interested in the spirit bus, the athletic department will cover the cost of the bus. You will still be responsible for purchasing your game ticket.

Please email one of my two Graduate Assistants... by Friday, November 18th, at Noon! If enough students sign up, we will let the athletic department know and work with them to reserve your spot for the game!

Thanks, and Go DOGS!

Dr. Morales

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

^^^ beat me to it

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

They have been sending out inquires of interest to season ticket holders, I know already, for this game and the bowl game.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    They have been sending out inquires of interest to season ticket holders, I know already, for this game and the bowl game.
    If you typically buy your tickets through the Aspire Group office, DO NOT use the email survey to order your championship game tickets. They will have trouble seating you with your group if more than one person is responsible for getting your group's tickets. Just found this out when I called.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

FWIW they posted the link for orders about 2 hours after this was posted

Now let's see how much they promote it

I get a lot more contact from USM than I do from us on ticket promos and such
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

FWIW they posted the link for orders about 2 hours after this was posted

Now let's see how much they promote it

I get a lot more contact from USM than I do from us on ticket promos and such
    Speaking of USM, while on the phone with the Aspire Group peeps, they told me that the last day for us to get tickets through Tech for the USM game is this Thursday, 11/17. I recommended that they issue an announcement to that effect. USM wants us to mail back extra tickets this Friday is the reason.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    Speaking of USM, while on the phone with the Aspire Group peeps, they told me that the last day for us to get tickets through Tech for the USM game is this Thursday, 11/17. I recommended that they issue an announcement to that effect. USM wants us to mail back extra tickets this Friday is the reason.
    What is Tech charging for the USM tix? USM is asking like $15 max for where we all sat in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    What is Tech charging for the USM tix? USM is asking like $15 max for where we all sat in 2014.
    I did not ask.

+ Reply to Thread