+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIU Roll Call

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: FIU Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    Amos, why do you keep putting gf in quotations? Not sure if you are implying maybe I don't really have a "gf" or that maybe I would choose a wedding over a football game..
    Idk, but one thing is certain: She is my girlfriend, and one day I would like for her to be more than just my "gf." Choosing to attend a football game instead of this wedding, one in which she is the maid of honor, could jeopardize those future plans. If you don't understand, you are likely a single man. (which isn't necessarily a bad deal)
    You will have a hard time finding a more Bulldog fanatic but A very few exceptions for missing a game-1.funeral for death of family - friend
    ( Boise win in Ruston- my sons brother in law). 2. Birth of a child 3. Making concession to future mother of your kids every now and then ... I say you can leverage this one day -- " sweetheart-- remember I missed that game in Miami" . She will owe you one--

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    You will have a hard time finding a more Bulldog fanatic but A very few exceptions for missing a game-1.funeral for death of family - friend
    ( Boise win in Ruston- my sons brother in law). 2. Birth of a child 3. Making concession to future mother of your kids every now and then ... I say you can leverage this one day -- " sweetheart-- remember I missed that game in Miami" . She will owe you one--
    I tried. And I admit, I lost this battle. But, I have bought myself a pass in the future. I was watching on WatchESPN app but now it's saying broadcast is experiencing technical difficulties. So now I'm forced to be social. Tequila helps.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    I tried. And I admit, I lost this battle. But, I have bought myself a pass in the future. I was watching on WatchESPN app but now it's saying broadcast is experiencing technical difficulties. So now I'm forced to be social. Tequila helps.
    There are worse places to be than drinking at a wedding watching a Tech game under the table.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotta say, that FIU stadium was pretty empty, maybe 8K in the first quarter, and 3-5K following.

However, they did have a nice BOWLED-IN stadium of which I am jealous, and they, with their limited numbers, were able to make some great crowd noise by stomping their feet on the aluminum bleachers.

I was sad to see we didn't sing the alma mater (maybe it was because of their homecoming?), and that we couldn't get the Louisiana Tech crowd to chant together...

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

For a school with 44,000 students I fail to see why they can't get at least a decent student section.

+ Reply to Thread