+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isabella open letter to Jaqwis Dancy

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Isabella open letter to Jaqwis Dancy

I know we have 2 threads going on this but todays Times has Isabella letter to Jaqwis

this was not your normal article-- very heart felt -- Isabellas mother fought cancer and died July 6 2013. He spent time with mom at cancer centers in Albany-Boston etc .
    he writes about Holtz saying Cancer and had to listen to to recording to rember what Coach said. His mind went back to his Mom. I can identify with that--my best friends wife -they met at Tech fought Cancer for 15 years . My Mom passed away after battling cancer.

Obviously this is not an upbeat topic but his words of encouragement were special---- "100 players--coaches-staff and fans in Ruston" giving you their support. His last words were Faith-Hope and Love.

hopefully one of you computer gurus can post the article....

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Isabella open letter to Jaqwis Dancy

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I know we have 2 threads going on this but todays Times has Isabella letter to Jaqwis

this was not your normal article-- very heart felt -- Isabellas mother fought cancer and died July 6 2013. He spent time with mom at cancer centers in Albany-Boston etc .
    he writes about Holtz saying Cancer and had to listen to to recording to rember what Coach said. His mind went back to his Mom. I can identify with that--my best friends wife -they met at Tech fought Cancer for 15 years . My Mom passed away after battling cancer.

Obviously this is not an upbeat topic but his words of encouragement were special---- "100 players--coaches-staff and fans in Ruston" giving you their support. His last words were Faith-Hope and Love.

As I witnessed my mother fought and won the battle against cancer (she is cancer free 11 years now) and are currently witnessing my mother in law fighting hard against cancer at the moment, my heart quenched when I first learned about Dancy's cancer.
    I hope Dancy and his family will stay positive during this fight.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Day 2-- new article from Isabella . Appears Boston Scott and JD are close and XW. Holtz in daily contact and updates team daily. He began treatment Monday. Players say he has moved from initial upset mode to upbeat going to beat this .

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Not a guru, but here's the link:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story...ancy/92458376/

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Day 2-- new article from Isabella . Appears Boston Scott and JD are close and XW. Holtz in daily contact and updates team daily. He began treatment Monday. Players say he has moved from initial upset mode to upbeat going to beat this .
    http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story...rits/92497736/

thanks for posting the 2 articles-- nice to have someone like Isabella writing about Tech and stories like this.....

+ Reply to Thread