Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post
Most Americans will never realize how good we have it with walking distances until you move to another country. Students complaining about walking 15 minutes is hilarious.

Anyway many of them could use the exercise and less Pepsi. But then again, we could all use less Pepsi because it's not coke.
Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
So true. In Uganda I met so many kids that felt so blessed to walk 1 1/2 hours easily to go to school every day for a good education. And most were barefoot! It was crazy!!
And you talk about disciplined and respectful students....just amazing!!
Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
They have schools in Uganda? I don't see how anyone living in Uganda could feel blessed.

There are starving children in China (or is that Biafra), too, so eat all your broccoli.
You would be shocked at the schools and the kid's deep heart felt prayers of blessings and praise at these schools in Uganda. They are amazingly happy people even though they own only a pencil box of items and maybe....maybe 2 sets of clothes and one pair of shoes!!!!

Here is the organization my wife and I were so privilaged to worked with in Uganda below.

Parental Care Ministries – The Father's Love In Action In East Africa

pcmonline.org/
Lastly, PCM has sponsored 1,800 children in several schools through southwest Uganda by building schools and developing self-sustaining farm land and ...

About Us

About Us. Parental Care Ministries exists to help poor and ...

Our Story

The Past. The Lord's timing and ways are perfect. In 2004 the ...

More results from pcmonline.org »

Parental Care Ministries - The Father's Love In Action

parentalcareministries.org/
You don't have to look very far to see the trees displaying His glory every fall or babies growing up right before our eyes to one day being the ones to take care of ...

Parental Care Ministries | The Father's Love in Action

www.parentalcareministries.org/wordpress/
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil,. to give you a future and a hope. -Jeremiah 29:11. Many families in ...

Parental Care Ministries - Contact Us

parentalcareministries.org/pages/contact-us
Phone Number. Mailing Address. Email Address. 1-903-526-0499 (Office), PO Box 131166, info@pcmonline.org. 1-903-123-4567 (Fax), Tyler TX 75713-1166 ...

Parental Care Ministries | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com › Places › Tyler, Texas › Charity Organization
Parental Care Ministries, Tyler, TX. 3007 likes · 271 talking about this. PCM exists to PROCLAIM the love of Jesus in East Africa, COMFORT the hurting,...

Parental Care Ministries (Accredited Organization Profile) - ECFA.org

www.ecfa.org/MemberProfile.aspx?ID=28672
Parental Care Ministries exists to help the poor and the orphaned children of rural Uganda by meeting their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs in the ...

Parental Care Ministries on Vimeo

https://vimeo.com/parentalcare
Parental Care Ministries is a member of Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Parental Care Ministries Youth Choir -- a traveling choir of orphans ...

▶ 2:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPmgLntmWuM
Apr 22, 2014 - Uploaded by Tyler Morning Telegraph
Parental Care Ministries Youth Choir -- a traveling choir of orphans from Uganda -- performed on the square ...

Uganda: Parental Care Ministries - One Egg

www.oneegg.org/services-view/uganda-parental-care-ministries/
Home; Uganda: Parental Care Ministries. Uganda: Parental Care Ministries. Join the partners in helping build and operate a new commercial farm in Mbara ..