+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Support Louisiana Tech University on Amazon

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

LaTech Support Louisiana Tech University on Amazon

Hey all, apparently, if you shop on amazon, you can choose your "smile.amazon.com" charity to include either the "Louisiana Tech University Foundation" or the "Louisiana Tech Alumni Association."

The "Smile.amazon.com" is an alternate version of amazon.com where you select a charity, and Amazon will donate to that charity based on a percentage of your bill. If you want to keep up with it, you need to try to be consistent and order from the "smile.amazon.com" site instead of the app or the regular amazon.com.

Over the past year, Amazon's donated $27 to St. Jude's Research Hospital for me (I've just changed to Tech's University Foundation).

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Support Louisiana Tech University on Amazon

been using that for awhile - should we use foundation or alumni association?

You have generated
    $3.84
    [COLOR=#767676 !important]as of November 29, 2016
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#767676 !important]Your current charity

Louisiana Tech University Foundation Inc
    has received
    $119.90
    [COLOR=#767676 !important]as of November 2016

[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    been using that for awhile - should we use foundation or alumni association?

You have generated
    $3.84
    [COLOR=#767676 !important]as of November 29, 2016

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#767676 !important]Your current charity

Louisiana Tech University Foundation Inc
    has received
    $119.90
    [COLOR=#767676 !important]as of November 2016

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
    I'm not sure, currently using the foundation as I think it will be better. Good to hear I'm not the only one

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I used foundation today as well.

+ Reply to Thread