+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best football season ever?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Best football season ever?

winning the FIRST ever National Championship Playoff div 2 is hard to beat ... just me .... LSU was playing Charlie Mac 3 yards and a cloud of dust-- 6-3 type games and we are playing Exciting Games with Denny Duron and half dozen future NFL players

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

2012 was special before it was a nightmare. Or as I like to call it the year of what might have been. The Rattay years were also pretty special.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    yeah-- John Long and I were at that Game ...
    I can believe it

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    yeah-- John Long and I were at that Game ...
    LOL! Now THAT was funny, D65. By any chance did you see PawDawg that day?

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Wasn't he MadDawg back then?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Wasn't he MadDawg back then?
    He was ALittleUpsetDawg back then

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

yes-- he had a date-- Mae West.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I have that 73 license plate also
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    That's an EPIC license plate. Do you have it, or is that a pic?

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

I still have mine as well. In fact, that is likely the scan of mine that I posted some time back.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    I still have mine as well. In fact, that is likely the scan of mine that I posted some time back.
    Here's mine. I found it earlier this year in a thrift store in Homer:

The one I copied was in a wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Tech_Bulldogs_football

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

The 2016 season is the best. In 2016 LA Tech has a very realistic chance to......

* Finish our regular season with a 9-3 record
    * Win a CUSA championship game on national TV on ESPN
    * Play in our 3rd straight bowl game
    * Finish our entire season with 10 (championship game) or 11 (bowl game) wins, and ranked in the national Top 25

Since moving to FBS in 1989, LA Tech has never done all of these things in a single season. This year can end up being very special. Make sure you don't miss it.
    If they do all of that it will be the most successful season in 1 A. Top 25 in the final rankings is the main factor.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    Here's mine. I found it earlier this year in a thrift store in Homer:

The one I copied was in a wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Tech_Bulldogs_football
    Haha, well if anyone's selling, please PM me!

+ Reply to Thread