+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: North Texas Tickets

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: North Texas Tickets

I thought the walk from Fouts was kinda nice and easy. Walked over within a big crowd of students. Lots of nice scenery.

Puppy meangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I've already posted what they are charging us this year. You have a bad memory. Rice charged you $45/seat to sit in the visitors section? Come on man. Not to be too aggressive, but you are full of crap. Here is the cost of tickets for next weeks game in Houston...

http://www.vividseats.com/ncaaf/rice...5-1994871.html

Go look up USM's ticket cost yourself. Y'all are price gouging!
    I think we are talking about two different things. You can go online and buy a seat anywhere be it at Rice Stadium, or Apogee, or Joe Aillet. I am talking about about the tickets the that the home team designates as the visitors section, and then holds for visitors to sell as a distribution through their ticket office. At Rice it's section 116. You'll notice that website you linked doesn't sell tickets in 116.

Just so you know I am not imagining that price, here is a thread from our board, where people complain about the $45 price.
    If you don't want to sit in the Apogee visitors section and pay that price, buy a ticket anywhere else. In fact I bet you could walk the tailgate and just get one from a Mean Green fan as long as your were nice.

I took a Marshall fan with me to the club level since one of mine was unused that night. He thought it was a great venue.

Puppy meangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Hard to hate on a team and its fans if they conduct themselves with class. Sheeeesh!
    Never understood people that trash talked visiting fans. One of the best things about CUSA is the number of fan bases that can travel to Denton. A whole lot better than the Big West or SBC days.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meangreennews View Post
    Never understood people that trash talked visiting fans. One of the best things about CUSA is the number of fan bases that can travel to Denton. A whole lot better than the Big West or SBC days.
    It's lovely not being a sunbelch school, yes?

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

+1. Reflects horribly. Worst I ever saw was some drunk Tech student vulgarly slamming WKU two years ago in front of a woman in a WKU sweater. I apologized to her profusely for Tech fans. She was nice, their quarterback's mom (Doughty) or something like that. We had a nice visit.

Even vs ULX, trash talking them is about us, our character. (even if they do deserve it)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I was referring specifically to fans of opponents coming on our board and trash talking us. The worst ones will linger and continue to trash talk for months after the game. Heck, a Southern fan was back more than a year after we killed his hapless pip-squeak team and he was still trash talking.

As for visiting fans to your stadium, whoa! No sir, I do not like to hear Tech fans heckling visitors, even if those visitors deserved it. I mentioned one incident somewhere else, maybe in this thread. I had started to just keep walking, but when our fans went back for more, well, that was more than I could stand. Had to say something.

Keep it classy people!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I was referring specifically to fans of opponents coming on our board and trash talking us. The worst ones will linger and continue to trash talk for months after the game. Heck, a Southern fan was back more than a year after we killed his hapless pip-squeak team and he was still trash talking.
    The ULL Leopards.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Statboy
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread