+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: North Texas Tickets

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: North Texas Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    What web site are you looking at. I can't see UNT selling any tickets for $5. Looks like the east side seating is nearly all for students. I still haven't bought any tickets for our game yet. Stubhub doesn't have any tickets on the East side.
    USM not UNT

I went to USM to compare what ticket prices would be later this month.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    USM not UNT

I went to USM to compare what ticket prices would be later this month.
    My bad, UNT plays USM after they play us.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

In 2014 I bought two tickets for $12 each walking up and sat with the Tech fans, no problems at all. That is the way to go for the UNT game folks.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Where do you park?

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Parking is around the old football stadium and you walk across a bridge over I-35E to the new stadium.

Puppy meangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Well, compared to UNT prices anyway.
    Keep in mind the better tickets have more obligations to them than just the ticket price. For example the cheapest club level ticket is listed at $95. However to be able to buy that ticket you have to give a $3000/seat Stadium Fund donation, and a $300/seat Mean Green Club donation.

As far seat enforcement the vendor we use is usually really picky at first, but then if the students leave they will lighten up.

Puppy meangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her game

I don't expect great seating, but price gouging for bad seating is not cool. They list their most expensive seats at $30, but charge us $32.
    SOP.

I've traveled to every North Texas conference mate. Everyone sticks you in the worst seats, everyone charges a lot more than normal GA.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meangreennews View Post
    SOP.

I've traveled to every North Texas conference mate. Everyone sticks you in the worst seats, everyone charges a lot more than normal GA.
    Nope. Our AD may have done that to you, but USM did not. I doubt Rice did either.

I don't care where you put us. That's the way it goes, but don't charge the same you do for a 50 yard line seat. I've already called your ticket office so don't spew more misinformation.

Nope. Our AD may have done that to you, but USM did not. I doubt Rice did either.

I don't care where you put us. That's the way it goes, but don't charge the same you do for a 50 yard line seat. I've already called you ticket office so don't spew more misinformation.
    Why the aggression? The Rice game was just a few weeks ago, I remember the visiting team section seats were $45. I don't remember what USM charged last year, but I don't remember it being significantly cheaper to sit in the official visitors section that most other places.

I know LaTech has a GA policy for visitors, but most others schools I have traveled to don't.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I went to the game at Rice last year, and while I don't remember the exact amount for the tix....well, there ya go, if they were outrageous I would have remembered given I bought 4 that night. Wanna say they were maybe, $25 each, and we sat at around the 40 or so.

(of course, given the size of that stadium and lack of support for Rice, one could easily move to better seats)

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Parking is around the old football stadium and you walk across a bridge over I-35E to the new stadium.
    Thats the one thing UNT screwed up when they built this new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Thats the one thing UNT screwed up when they built this new stadium.
    The problem is Bonnie Brea. It is a small two lane road with no shoulders and rain ditches to each side. Season ticket holders park in the lots around the stadium and to the east. Just getting them in/out on that street can cause some major traffic.

We would like to put large parking lots to the west of the stadium, but it is going to require the city to agree to expand Bonnie Brae. That is in the works now.

The University wants to tear down the old stadium (Fouts) and replace it with a new parking garage and several intramural fields. Again, that has to wait until Bonnie Brae is expanded.

For now I highly recommend visitors park at Fouts and take the walk over the pedestrian bridge. ADA parking is on the West side of that lot and a ADA shuttle starts running 4 hours beore kick off and drops you at gate 2.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

The problem is Bonnie Brea. It is a small two lane road with no shoulders and rain ditches to each side. Season ticket holders park in the lots around the stadium and to the east. Just getting them in/out on that street can cause some major traffic.

We would like to put large parking lots to the west of the stadium, but it is going to require the city to agree to expand Bonnie Brae. That is in the works now.

The University wants to tear down the old stadium (Fouts) and replace it with a new parking garage and several intramural fields. Again, that has to wait until Bonnie Brae is expanded.

For now I highly recommend visitors park at Fouts and take the walk over the pedestrian bridge. ADA parking is on the West side of that lot and a ADA shuttle starts running 4 hours beore kick off and drops you at gate 2.
    Yep. Last time we parked near Fouts and made the 16-mile hike. No worries.......I need the exercise.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Good grief! Et tu Hogdawg?

Where are all the classless, trash talking UNT fans? All these Meanie Greenies visiting our board are acting, well, well! Hard to hate on a team and its fans if they conduct themselves with class. Sheeeesh!

I don't remember what USM charged last year, but I don't remember it being significantly cheaper to sit in the official visitors section that most other places.
    I've already posted what they are charging us this year. You have a bad memory. Rice charged you $45/seat to sit in the visitors section? Come on man. Not to be too aggressive, but you are full of crap. Here is the cost of tickets for next weeks game in Houston...

http://www.vividseats.com/ncaaf/rice...5-1994871.html

Go look up USM's ticket cost yourself. Y'all are price gouging!

+ Reply to Thread