+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coaches Poll - 1 vote

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Coaches Poll - 1 vote

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    I get the Troy ranking, they are 8-1. However, WKU getting 11 votes and we get none is strange. Whatever, Beat So Miss and WKU and we will be fine.
    I agree. LA Tech has won 7 consecutive games, and during this stretch we beat WKU, we locked up the West division CUSA title, and we averaged over 50 points a game. Yet, somehow the Toppers get 11 votes and we don't?

It's almost criminal.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddawg31 View Post
    If we win out, I hope we'll be going to Dallas.
    HOD Bowl is preferred over NO Bowl, but players have a say

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree. LA Tech has won 7 consecutive games, and during this stretch we beat WKU, we locked up the West division CUSA title, and we averaged over 50 points a game. Yet, somehow the Toppers get 11 votes and we don't?

It's almost criminal.
    Just to be fair, I think part of it is the higher place WKU finished last year (the Sagarin effect), and part of it is who beat them: 8-3 Louisiana Tech, Vandy, and Alabama.

In comparison, we didn't finish ranked last year, and we lost to: 6-4 MTSU, Arkansas, and Texas Tech.

Plus, their defense is shutting teams down better.

As I said in Bluedawg's Sagarin thread, I really do hope Sagarin will actually rank us higher than them when we beat them again after beating SoMiss, but if not then that's ridiculous!

If only we had not let MTSU and WKU back into the games...

Also, why did we lose our vote in the Coaches poll??!

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Ive seen where that might be a mistake? Votes meant to go to West Michigan.
    https://twitter.com/100milesofhate/s...50598247235585

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

...just one of the over achievers who gets to vote.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

That's messed up.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    That's messed up.
    Are you surprised?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Are you surprised?
    No, but that's something I would expect to happen in the Coaches' Poll instead of the AP Poll. It's been my impression that the AP voters take their voting responsibility more seriously than the coaches/SIDs.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

That's messed up.
    That's funny. Sad for a "professional sports reporter"......but still funny.

No, but that's something I would expect to happen in the Coaches' Poll instead of the AP Poll. It's been my impression that the AP voters take their voting responsibility more seriously than the coaches/SIDs.
    Yes, those sports reporters from the Shreveport Times are very professional and serious. Roy Lang sends his regards.

+ Reply to Thread