+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/5: North Texas game

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: 11/5: North Texas game

Facebook message from Jim Robken:
    Sending a shout out to my Texas friends and colleagues. We are having a hard time locating a high school football game This Friday night because it appears that it is Senior night for just about everybody. We are wanting to appear in exhibition at pregame, halftime, or even post game. Traveling along I-20 or I-30 on way to Irving Texas. We will be performing at the LaTech v UNT game on Saturday. If postgame will need to be close to Irving.

Also looking for Saturday morning turf stadium for gameday rehearsal.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy BOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her gameBOPdawg is on top of his/her game

I'm in Lewisville and Flowermound, which is smack in the middle between Irving and Denton in DFW. There are 3 big high schools in the area with large band support for each. Lewisville High, FlowerMound High and Marcus High. Hell, I'll even go to a high school game to see them play.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOPdawg View Post
    I'm in Lewisville and Flowermound, which is smack in the middle between Irving and Denton in DFW. There are 3 big high schools in the area with large band support for each. Lewisville High, FlowerMound High and Marcus High. Hell, I'll even go to a high school game to see them play.
    Give Jim a call/text/email.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOPdawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Give Jim a call/text/email.
    I have his contact info if you need it.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

I'll go to a Texas high school game to see the BOP perform, let us know if this happens!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Sending a shout out to my Texas friends and colleagues. We are having a hard time locating a high school football game This Friday night because it appears that it is Senior night for just about everybody. We are wanting to appear in exhibition at pregame, halftime, or even post game. Traveling along I-20 or I-30 on way to Irving Texas. We will be performing at the LaTech v UNT game on Saturday. If postgame will need to be close to Irving.

This is way to late to get this done. All pregame and half-time programs are in the can.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    This is way to late to get this done. All pregame and half-time programs are in the can.
    Schools typically don't mind changing the script if not a special occasion (senior day, homecoming, etc.).

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Daniel Dupuy (@DanielDupuy11 on Twitter), Tech's DFW recruiter is the man for this. If he can't get the connection made then it can't be done.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

The BOP is performing postgame exhibition at Friday night's game between Nimitz and MacArthur at Irving Stadium.

Open gameday rehearsal at same stadium Saturday morning at 10am.

USM is almost done.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    The BOP is performing postgame exhibition at Friday night's game between Nimitz and MacArthur at Irving Stadium.

Open gameday rehearsal at same stadium Saturday morning at 10am.

USM is almost done.
    What does that mean?

I think he means a band trip to USM is almost finalized.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

I think he means a band trip to USM is almost finalized.
    Then that sounds great!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Our opponent currently has more comments on their game thread than we do. That's unusual.
    link?

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

One of them also seems to think we only had Higgins out half a game in the score predictions thread.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Are You Kidding me??? read an article comparing our 2 teams and basically said NT is team of future but not yet ( freshman talented qb etc) .. cruising along agreeing then the big Are You Kidding me??

The said NT coach is equal to Skip.. 4-4 record . Lets see, skip has 116 wins (91 losses) -- built Tech back up over 4 years, divisional conference champs and CUSA title with previous teams. Coach and staff developed 7 guys from last yr to NFL-- he saw something in Driscal and Bates etc. I am of opinion that this is not a slight to Coach as it is to La Tech... their coach took a terrible team (1-11) and gotten better and he may be superstar one day but tell me he is equal when he gets another 112 wins ... ( ok==I get it, I have been Sunshine Pumper on Holtz from day one but someone tell me I am wrong on this)

+ Reply to Thread