+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bigdog13?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Bigdog13?

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/member.php?1442-Bigdog13

Anybody heard from him? I intended to send him a message last week to see if he would be around for the game. He lives in Keller. Hope he is okay. He has not been here since back in June.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Bigdog13?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/member.php?1442-Bigdog13

Anybody heard from him? I intended to send him a message last week to see if he would be around for the game. He lives in Keller. Hope he is okay. He has not been here since back in June.
    BD13 was definitely one of the better posters here. He actually knew what he was talking about most of the time.

I hope everything is cool with his family.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to oledawg66?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    BD13 was definitely one of the better posters here. He actually knew what he was talking about most of the time.

I hope everything is cool with his family.
    Agree.

Varsity Bulldog GODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her game GODAWGSGO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    What happened to oledawg66?
    Hey Don-

Thanks for asking. oledawg66 is doing just fine and still goes to every home game and a lot of the away games. In fact he and I did the double header to start the season. He drove up on Friday when Arkansas State hosted Toledo on Friday night, then we drove to Fayetteville for the Dawgs and Hogs Saturday.

He, like others, just reached a point where the negativity on the board was stressing him out and he got tired of it. He does not even read the board any more.

I will pass along to him that you asked. He will be there Saturday, East side, south 40, upper deck. Actually, he is part of the 50 year reunion (66) this year so he should be standing when they announce the Class of '66. He usually makes about 8-10 MBKB, 4-5 WBKB and even a handful of baseball games throughout the year too.

Brad

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GODAWGSGO View Post

He, like others, just reached a point where the negativity on the board was stressing him out and he got tired of it. He does not even read the board any more.

Brad
    This thread, like many others, begin as positive threads when somebody like yourself makes a negative statement about the board or somebody with a different opinion.

It's a message board, not a Sunday School class.

Varsity Bulldog GODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her game GODAWGSGO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    This thread, like many others, begin as positive threads when somebody like yourself makes a negative statement about the board or somebody with a different opinion.

It's a message board, not a Sunday School class.
    Hey PawDawg-

All I was doing was answering the question, "What happened to oledawg66?" Next time I will just send DonW, or whoever asks, a private message and let them know my Dad is still alive and kicking and still makes every home game... instead of me coming across as the negative one.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

__________________________________________________ _____.
    You'll just have to guess what I thought.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

This board is negative? Really? I haven't noticed any of that. Fairly mundane, if you ask me.

Differences of opinion? Yeah! But, so....

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Don-

Thanks for asking. oledawg66 is doing just fine and still goes to every home game and a lot of the away games. In fact he and I did the double header to start the season. He drove up on Friday when Arkansas State hosted Toledo on Friday night, then we drove to Fayetteville for the Dawgs and Hogs Saturday.

I will pass along to him that you asked. He will be there Saturday, East side, south 40, upper deck. Actually, he is part of the 50 year reunion (66) this year so he should be standing when they announce the Class of '66. He usually makes about 8-10 MBKB, 4-5 WBKB and even a handful of baseball games throughout the year too.

Brad
    Good to hear he's doing well and tell him I said congratulations on the 50 year reunion. I hope I get to see mine in 4 more years.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Hey Don-

Brad
    We were all rainbows and puppy dogs after we stomped a mudhole in Arkansas State.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Hey Don-

Brad
    let him know its a lot more fun when we are winning.

+ Reply to Thread