+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conference championship question

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Conference championship question

Yes, I know there are still two games left for us.

Let's assume we win them. We obviously have the tie breaker with W. Kentucky for hosting. What would be the situation with Old Dominion? If they finish first in the east, how would the host be determined? Do we root for WKU to win the east so that we can host, even though it means a rematch? Or can we host regardless if we just win out?

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Re: Conference championship question

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Yes, I know there are still two games left for us.

Let's assume we win them. We obviously have the tie breaker with W. Kentucky for hosting. What would be the situation with Old Dominion? If they finish first in the east, how would the host be determined? Do we root for WKU to win the east so that we can host, even though it means a rematch? Or can we host regardless if we just win out?
    We'd host.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Supposedly is higher computer ranking unless either team is in the CFP rankings.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see USM beat ODU this weekend and then lose to UNT. I want ODU taken out of any tie breaker issue. Period. We seem to always come out on the short end of that stick.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    I would like to see USM beat ODU this weekend and then lose to UNT. I want ODU taken out of any tie breaker issue. Period. We seem to always come out on the short end of that stick.
    They arent near high enough in the rankings to compete with us for that.

+ Reply to Thread