+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Election Results

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 2016 Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post

The big one was the rural vote.
    Romney beat Obama 50-48
    Christian right stayed home in that one.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Trump got 8% of black vote compared to Romney's 6%
    Trump got 29% of Hispanic vote compared to Romney's 27%

Clinton got 54% of woman vote compared to Obama's 55%
    Clinton got 65% of Hispanic vote compared to Obama's 71%
    Clinton got 88% of black vote compared to Obama's 93%

The big one was the rural vote.
    Romney beat Obama 50-48
    Trump beat Clinton 62-34
    Again, are these numbers ACTUAL votes, or "EXIT POLLS?" How about European, Mezlato (i.e. mixed), and African descent Hispanics? Remember, Hispanics are a linguistic group, not a "race"

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it's exit polls.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it's exit polls.
    Exit polls supported Hillary, so it's clear that these "exit polls" are not entirely accurate. I was never polled upon leaving the poll.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Exit polls supported Hillary, so it's clear that these "exit polls" are not entirely accurate. I was never polled upon leaving the poll.
    Hillary won the popular vote. They were accurate. They were inaccurate in translating it to the electoral college. Also, the margin of victory for the swing states is within the margin for error. They weren't like the polls taken before the election, which aren't exit polls.

Still, there's no official breakdown, yet.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone remind me of all the places there was protesting and rioting by conservatives when BHO won the election. Oh, that's right, we know every single demonstrator would have been put in jail for the stuff liberal protesters just carried out in Oregon and California.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Hillary won the popular vote. They were accurate. They were inaccurate in translating it to the electoral college. Also, the margin of victory for the swing states is within the margin for error. They weren't like the polls taken before the election, which aren't exit polls.

Still, there's no official breakdown, yet.
    Woof was saying the exit polls favored Hillary on the 8th. Maybe he was wrong?

What database are you looking at? I see that Google says only 99% have voted with Clinton only having about 200K more in the popular vote, out of about 120Million. 1% of 120Million means 1.2Million votes haven't been counted yet.

Further, the polls showed her having at least 2% lead on Monday. 200K is not 2%, more like 0.2%. Even with the other 1% count all going to her, that would make it 1.2% for her.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Virginia Tech is offering counseling for any students upset by the election results. Well...isn't that special!? (say that in Church Lady voice).

Do libtards EVER figure out we laugh at them? No, really, do they?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Woof was saying the exit polls favored Hillary on the 8th. Maybe he was wrong?

What database are you looking at? I see that Google says only 99% have voted with Clinton only having about 200K more in the popular vote, out of about 120Million. 1% of 120Million means 1.2Million votes haven't been counted yet.

Further, the polls showed her having at least 2% lead on Monday. 200K is not 2%, more like 0.2%. Even with the other 1% count all going to her, that would make it 1.2% for her.
    The pre-election polls favored Clinton until going into the weekend. Plus, NEVER believe anything Woof post. If he tells you the sky is blue, don't believe it.

I'm not sure what your trying to point out. You think Clinton didn't win the popular vote? The remaining votes outstanding do not give Trump the popular vote. They're not in Trump favored places. That is why the popular vote is given to Clinton by everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Virginia Tech is offering counseling for any students upset by the election results. Well...isn't that special!? (say that in Church Lady voice).

An Econ professor at Yale made mid-terms optional. I expect similar stories to these to keep coming out.

They know why. They don't understand it, though.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    The pre-election polls favored Clinton until going into the weekend. Plus, NEVER believe anything Woof post. If he tells you the sky is blue, don't believe it.

I'm not sure what your trying to point out. You think Clinton didn't win the popular vote? The remaining votes outstanding do not give Trump the popular vote. They're not in Trump favored places. That is why the popular vote is given to Clinton by everyone.
    That's what they said about the Midwest...

Point I'm trying to prove is that T1's exit poll numbers are most likely not that accurate. Only a small sample size of people who volunteered their information (you can lie, questions can be poor, cannot canvas enough areas, voters of some candidates may not want to volunteer their information). The sample size (%) of those voting has not been released, nor the locations which the "exit polls" were conducted, nor the number of voters turned down the exit pollsters requests.

Especially this whole "uneducated white vote" the media's been trying to push on Trump. How many of these "white voters" are also Hispanic, or mixed race, or Arabic, etc. If your ballot information gave the media that kind of information, I would like to know so I can request the law be changed.

I very much doubt that Hillary had a vast majority of the college educated vote in the US. Yet that is what the media has been attempting to portray with these exit polls.

Exit polls of the population is

The intellectual dishonesty and hypocracy in the left's writings, conclusions, solutions, etc. over the last 48 hours have left my brain numb. I can only read articles and more calling me a white supremacist rascist f*** just for existing and disagreeing with them on anything so many times. Normally, it all rolls off. But the sheer volume has been suffocating. Think I'm going to go catch a movie with my brother.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

As I've made plain, I'm no fan of Trump (tho I am relieved that Clinton failed).

But the response of the Left is almost enough to drive me to the alt-right. They wonder why Trump won? Because of this immaturity.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Some day when I have had a few beers, I would like to stand outside of the voting area and select prime targets and ask "can I pole you?"

In other news, scientists have engineered a genetically modified potato that is resistant to the potato blight that forced a mass exist-est from Ireland to the USA. So I guess it is OK for the Irish to go home now.

The wife and I have just decided to hold a "Primal Scream" party for our neighbors who have suffered the last 8 years.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Millennial's in a large part (the liberals ones 100%) are mentally weak.

+ Reply to Thread