+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Election Results

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: 2016 Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Millennial's in a large part (the liberals ones 100%) are mentally weak.
    i think they are throwing tantrums because they are selfish, entitled, and "I didn't get what I want and that's not fair." This is how they have been taught to react.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Podesta is calling big donors and telling them Clinton lost because of "11th hour" Comey announcement and hostile media coverage.
    Last edited by JuBru; 11-11-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Opinion:

It looks as though the "progressives" are changing their focus on a new slav... err voting block. They are already aiming to convince the youth their only chance is to get politically active to put an end to this blooming "unprogressive" movement. They see that if more millennials would have voted, they could have retained control of America (instead of the people).

Varsity Bulldog Jacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    The intellectual dishonesty and hypocracy in the left's writings, conclusions, solutions, etc. over the last 48 hours have left my brain numb. I can only read articles and more calling me a white supremacist rascist f*** just for existing and disagreeing with them on anything so many times. Normally, it all rolls off. But the sheer volume has been suffocating. Think I'm going to go catch a movie with my brother.
    Doubling down on a winning strategy. They alienated the blue collar union whites in the Midwest, lost their vote, and now continue to call them racists. I read an article on Politico about John Podesta telling everyone on the Clinton team "good job", and blaming everything on Comey, Bernie-Bros, the KKK, basically anything but their failure of a candidate.

Varsity Bulldog Jacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    i think they are throwing tantrums because they are selfish, entitled, and "I didn't get what I want and that's not fair." This is how they have been taught to react.
    As childish as their reaction is, to them this is like growing up in the Reagan era and then electing Jimmy Carter. They have only known the president as a relatively popular and charismatic Democrat. I'm not trying to justify their foolish behavior, just trying to get into their heads. Technically I'm a millennial so I try to relate to my "peers".

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
    As childish as their reaction is, to them this is like growing up in the Reagan era and then electing Jimmy Carter. They have only known the president as a relatively popular and charismatic Democrat. I'm not trying to justify their foolish behavior, just trying to get into their heads. Technically I'm a millennial so I try to relate to my "peers".
    You just enlightened me. Being much older I had not until you just explained it realized that. Thanks and great job J.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    You just enlightened me. Being much older I had not until you just explained it realized that. Thanks and great job J.
    I agree. That's an excellent point.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Millennial's in a large part (the liberals ones 100%) are mentally weak.
    I guess if Trump mails them all a little 3" trophy they will go away happy putting it in their big participation box. Although I bet half of them didn't even vote.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Although I bet half of them didn't even vote.
    I meant to mention this. We had more voters than I've ever seen in all my days of voting. I was surprised since Louisiana was no where close to swing state. The thing that stood out was the lack of young people. Also, I love seeing older voters who make a sacrifice just to get there.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Haven't seen Woof around lately. Is he still in his safe space?

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Haven't seen Woof around lately. Is he still in his safe space?
    he ended up having to be medicated, so he's now in extended observation. I heard the doctor wrote a restraint order, and his smart phone is just out of reach.

But in all seriousness...his disposition prior to, and his subsequent absence post election, are quite telling about his character.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

he ended up having to be medicated, so he's now in extended observation. I heard the doctor wrote a restraint order, and his smart phone is just out of reach.

But in all seriousness...his disposition prior to, and his subsequent absence post election, are quite telling about his character.
    I'm thinking we should all chip in and buy him a therapy dog

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I'm thinking we should all chip in and buy him a therapy dog
    Flowers might work better.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Flowers might work better.
    Coloring books and play-doh

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Coloring books and play-doh
    but he might eat the play-doh.

+ Reply to Thread