+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 375 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: President Trump

You guys have a new code word because Arian Nation was a bit too much. Nazi seems to be acceptable again

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    White nationalist have been around for a long time. They've been called that all my life. They were emboldened by the election of Trump and the supporters who turned a blind eye to it all like you, Dawg80, TylerTechsas, etc. Being openly racist to someone became normalized so that now the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES can say something better left to history, and his supporters are silent or instead attacking anyone who thinks a racist statement is racist.

I don't think you or anyone else here are white nationalist or truly racist. But you consistently and constantly show passive support for their actions, their rhetoric, and their goals. And then you wonder why someone would call you racist?

I mostly keep silent because y'all have lost yourselves. What y'all are now is not what y'all were 3 years ago, 10 years ago, or even when I lurked before I joined. With all the bullshit the Democrats and Republicans have done in that time, nothing explains the shift to where y'all are now. I keep reading old posts to see something that triggered y'all but have so far came up empty. When y'all are ready to stop forsaking your principals and morality for a few empty wins, BB&B and America will be great again. If being pragmatic and reasonable is elitist, I'm happy to wear that label.
    Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Step out of the shadows and tell us who you support to be the next president

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post

AMEN!!! I'd like to know which left wing loon he's going to vote for. I know who I'm voting for and it ain't no damn left wing loon. Keep America Great, Vote Donald Trump in 2020.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post

None.
    Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    AMEN!!! I'd like to know which left wing loon he's going to vote for.
    Never.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Why is it a good thing that Republicans support Trump more when he says racist things?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Jubru is nothing but another leftist, anti-American POS. Oh, he bristles when called out, but all of his posts, all of his opinions are solidly in lockstep with the commie bastards manifesto. Of course, since his arguments have zero merit, he has to resort to the old "racist" attacks. And, he has achieved Nirvana for a lefty, he considers himself to be an "elitist." You will note that since no one else thinks he is, typical lefty has to proclaim himself to be. LOL.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Jubru is nothing but another leftist, anti-American POS. Oh, he bristles when called out, but all of his posts, all of his opinions are solidly in lockstep with the commie bastards manifesto. Of course, since his arguments have zero merit, he has to resort to the old "racist" attacks. And, he has achieved Nirvana for a lefty, he considers himself to be an "elitist." You will note that since no one else thinks he is, typical lefty has to proclaim himself to be. LOL.
    That was pretty evident from that self righteous pile of crap he posted.

Leftists can’t stand it that Republicans finally have someone willing to play the game they’ve been playing for years.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    They affect you. Your decisions. How you treat someone. And that can affect the world outside your own mind.

Thoughts become actions, and so on …

Judging a person as being less than you (deplorables, libtards, etc) affects how you treat him or her differently from judging whether they win enough football games (or sell enough widgets, or make a persuasive case for a border wall, etc).

You really dont see a distinction?
    Name calling has been going on for a long long time. Normally it just happens when the left insinuates everyone that does not agree with them is racist, homophobic, anti-woman, anti-environment. It is why there is such hate taught and spewed by the left, especially on many college campuses.

Generally, I veer away from such name calling. But I recognize it is NOT NEW, and has been practiced against Trump (and most Republicans) since he took office. Even you have been here insinuating that all Trump supporters are mindless robots that will cheer at anything he says (but I don't remember you rolling your eyes as people literally fainted at the sight of Obama when he was running to be savior and bracketed by Greek columns).

I am still not certain what Trump's opponents' issues are except that Trump is a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, Russian colluder that must be opposed for anything he wants to do....and beaten down until he can be impeached.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Name calling has been going on for a long long time. Normally it just happens when the left insinuates everyone that does not agree with them is racist, homophobic, anti-woman, anti-environment. It is why there is such hate taught and spewed by the left, especially on many college campuses.

Generally, I veer away from such name calling. But I recognize it is NOT NEW, and has been practiced against Trump (and most Republicans) since he took office. Even you have been here insinuating that all Trump supporters are mindless robots that will cheer at anything he says (but I don't remember you rolling your eyes as people literally fainted at the sight of Obama when he was running to be savior and bracketed by Greek columns).

I am still not certain what Trump's opponents' issues are except that Trump is a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, Russian colluder that must be opposed for anything he wants to do....and beaten down until he can be impeached.
    Any anyone who supports him and doesn't think like us... FIFY

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Sounds like you have captured most of it, but I would add “sexist” (not sure about his homophobia), and instead of “Russian colluder” I would say he is an egomaniac with affection for dictators and strongmen and that he doesn’t respect the Constitutional framework which is intended to limit the power of the US President.

What exactly are you uncertain about?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Even you have been here insinuating that all Trump supporters are mindless robots that will cheer at anything he says
    Honestly … that's the impression I get. (And I really do not consume CNN, MSNBC, or any of the others.) I get that impression from twitter, this board, and … well, I live in Arkansas … I've met plenty Republicans. I really, really, really want it to be the wrong impression. Hence my recent "honest question", above.

(but I don't remember you rolling your eyes as people literally fainted at the sight of Obama when he was running to be savior and bracketed by Greek columns).
    I never voted for Obama. I shared some of his positions, but his dramatic expansion of the surveillance state was a deal-breaker for me. (I have it on good authority that Guiss never voted for BHO either.)

I am still not certain what Trump's opponents' issues are except that Trump is a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, Russian colluder that must be opposed
    You forgot mob boss. But those are largely side issues, at least for me. We've had cruel presidents before, and we've had stupid presidents before. And I can think of at least one other cruel, stupid president. But what concerns me most about this administration is the wanton disregard for the rule of law, and the (seeming) inability of his own party -- a party I had once grudgingly respected -- to call it out.

Somebody is about to ask me for examples of Trump flouting the law. Guiss has already posted dozens. Let us agree instead that there's no link I can provide that won't be dismissed as an illegitimate source, yet I remain convinced to my own satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Any anyone who supports him and doesn't think like us... FIFY
    I am not sure I would go as far as saying someone is a racist for supporting a racist. Maybe you aren’t paying attention and therefore don’t realize you are supporting a racist or maybe you lack sufficient empathy or awareness to understand humanity’s responsibility of rejecting such forms of racism and bigotry even when it is not politically expedient. However, if you condone him after his latest tweet storm you get to share some level of responsibility for HIS racism.

But there is also no doubt that Trump also counts many actual racists in support base.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Sounds like leftist or liberal is the other side's racist. If you don't support Trump you are a leftist. If you do you are a racist. There doesn't seem to be any grey area any more. Jubru isn't a leftist or liberal. Although I would have said the same thing about Guisslapp not that long ago and he has moved hard to the left since Trump was elected.
    The propaganda has been significant and constant against Trump since he announced his candidacy. It's no wonder that even some conservatives have been taken in by it. Trump hasn't done much to bring those people back into the fold or refute the claims of his opponents. Probably one of the best and worst things about him.

I wouldn’t say I moved hard left. I am way more capitalist than even the average American. But I am the opposite of a populist, which is apparently what the new Republican Party is all about.

+ Reply to Thread