+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 375 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I forgot jobs, but that isn't a big deal to left leaners.
    I think we all know that the correlation between presidencies and unemployment is weak at best. To the extent it is a thing, the current expansion easily traces back the Obama years.

To be clear, I don't think Obama gets credit either. Employment trends have a lot more to do with Federal Reserve monetary policy than the policies of any single administration.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    With Trump approval among black voters topping 30% in multiple polls and no lower than the high teens in any, it seems almost certain than the black vote for Trump in 11 months will easily surpass the 8% figure from 2016. .
    I question that... are these reputable, recognized non-partisan polls?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    You betcha.

https://www.insidesources.com/the-kanye-effect-new-polls-show-black-support-for-trump-surging/

A
    s cited in the linked story:

Emerson 35% (black voters), 38% (Hispanic voters), 28% (Asian voters)
    Marist 33% (non-white voters)
    Rasmussen Reports 34% (black voters)
    CNN 26% (non-white voters)

And the lowest number cited in this story (Gallup at 10% approval among black voters) is from a polling organization still wiping egg off its face for mis-polling the 2016 vote so badly.

If Trump gets up to near 15% of the black vote next year, that will likely be enough to flip several states narrowly won by Clinton.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I posted this same fact a few days ago.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Meanwhile, Trump is suffering even worse among suburban voters, particularly women suburban voters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...an-slump%3famp

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I think we all know that the correlation between presidencies and unemployment is weak at best. To the extent it is a thing, the current expansion easily traces back the Obama years.

To be clear, I don't think Obama gets credit either. Employment trends have a lot more to do with Federal Reserve monetary policy than the policies of any single administration.
    Ah...while the holder of the WH often gets too much credit/blame for the economy, it remains a truism there is profound influence on the confidence level of "the people." History has proven this over and over.

As for obummer, nope! in his case his asinine policies had everything to do with constraining the economy. I was in the business of business consulting from 2007 through 2016, I lived the experience with my clients. I am still dabbling in consulting on the side...since I am now semi-retired. So, I know of what I speak. obummer sucked big time!!! Period.

Before you ask, and you will, what specifically did obummer do to hurt economic growth? The single biggest slam was his stupid banking restrictions/regulations. Every January of his 8 miserable years, new regulations were rolled out that destroyed entrepreneurship and small businesses.

Throw in his attacks on energy, on how he favored other countries in trade policies, his high taxes and fees on businesses, his ridiculous targeted attacks on certain industries...it's a wonder there was any growth at all. As it was we averaged an anemic 1.3% annual growth in GDP, a testament to the American spirit of free enterprise to achieve that modest increase.

Any of the current crop of Dems will do the same to the economy if elected. Confidence will collapse and the economy will pull back into its shell...again.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Meanwhile, Trump is suffering even worse among suburban voters, particularly women suburban voters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...an-slump%3famp
    While one should always remember that such polls are questionable at best...depends on how the items are worded...there is, however, the factor of consistency across various polls. In this case, Trump struggles with suburban women. No one can know for sure what % that will be come actual election time in 2020, but it is a concern.

The question is...why? What is it that such voters don't like about President Trump? It might be that these "suburban women" are isolated, separated from reality...meaning they live their "cushy" lives driving their big SUVs, they have money (credit cards), live in relatively crime-free areas, kids go to decent schools (good enough), and they watch the stupid lamestream media, are influenced by the pop culture of Hollywood, and think everyone, everywhere live like they do and this bad man, with his Tweets, is just "not nice."

If this seems like a condescending attack on the collective IQ of suburban women...well, I have some anecdotal evidence from personal experiences.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Misogynists love them some Trump.

Misogynists love them some Trump.
    I wouldn't know, I don't know any such folks. But obviously you run in their circles since you made that statement as if it were fact, or at least, you know it to be true in some cases. Perhaps you should stop associating with such persons.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Misogynists and non-mysogynists love them some Trump.
    fixed

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Let's play a game ...

I'm going to post something cruel, stupid, or otherwise unflattering that the President has said or done, and then you try to defend it without citing Hillary, Obama, Dems, Soros, Pelosi, Schiff, AOC, CNN, etc. No equivocation or "what about ...?" You're just going to defend his decisions on their own merit.

Sound fun? Ready?
    If the Dems wouldn't use their and their fake news media's "Red Herring" approach take the American public off the real trail of crimes of the ones you mentioned above; you might be right. In fact, their comments and actual crimes are the ones they accuse the conservative politicos of doing which makes it even more astounding. But since this is their favorite tactic, you sir are incorrect as the double standard "red herring" method demands a response that points out the regressive's hypocrisy to the blind leftist sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    If the Dems wouldn't use their and their fake news media's "Red Herring" approach take the American public off the real trail of crimes of the ones you mentioned above; you might be right. In fact, their comments and actual crimes are the ones they accuse the conservative politicos of doing which makes it even more astounding. But since this is their favorite tactic, you sir are incorrect as the double standard "red herring" method demands a response that points out the regressive's hypocrisy to the blind leftist sheep.
    This post is noticeably different from your regular writing style.

But your unwillingness / inability to defend the president's behavior -- on its own merits, without deflections or "what about"s -- is again noted.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    You betcha.

https://www.insidesources.com/the-kanye-effect-new-polls-show-black-support-for-trump-surging/

A
    s cited in the linked story:

Emerson 35% (black voters), 38% (Hispanic voters), 28% (Asian voters)
    Marist 33% (non-white voters)
    Rasmussen Reports 34% (black voters)
    CNN 26% (non-white voters)

And the lowest number cited in this story (Gallup at 10% approval among black voters) is from a polling organization still wiping egg off its face for mis-polling the 2016 vote so badly.

If Trump gets up to near 15% of the black vote next year, that will likely be enough to flip several states narrowly won by Clinton.
    Then, that is indeed a significant development.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    This post is noticeably different from your regular writing style.

But your unwillingness / inability to defend the president's behavior -- on its own merits, without deflections or "what about"s -- is again noted.
    Totally my style of writing and 100% my own. And I don't defend all of Trump's stupid antics as you know. But when it falls under the category I mentioned above I will hammer the regressive leftist.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Trump will get more electoral votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. He's going to win by a huuuuge margin. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!

+ Reply to Thread