+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 374 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    The Senate, as tenuous as it is for the Reps, will have to be held in two years as will the House.
    Actually, the GOP has a decent chance to keep the Senate in 2018 based on the seats up for grabs in two years.

The Senate election in 2018 will have 25 Democrat seats (including 2 independents who caucus with Dems) and 8 GOP seats up for election. The 8 GP seats include "safe" seats in Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming.

The Democrats have to defend seats in Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Wisconsin...states that all just went for Trump last night. If everything goes right for Trump and the GOP the next two years, they could emerge in 2019 with 60+ seats in the Senate.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

The news media still doesn't get it. They still are harping that a crap load of uneducated, white, racists showed up at the last minute to save Trump. They can't imagine the majority of Trump voters are voting against the establishment, Obamacare, open borders, environmental regulation, etc. That New York/D.C. bubble they live in doesn't pop easily.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    The news media still doesn't get it. They still are harping that a crap load of uneducated, white, racists showed up at the last minute to save Trump. They can't imagine the majority of Trump voters are voting against the establishment, Obamacare, open borders, environmental regulation, etc. That New York/D.C. bubble they live in doesn't pop easily.
    Here's the thing on their "data," it's based on the same polls which predicted a Killary, Chillary, Schrillary landslide. I don't believe Trump would have won if the majority were uneducated White Racists, who are a definite minority of Americans.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was the factory workers who've lost their jobs through NAFTA (in the Rust Belt). They weren't being racist, just want their jobs back. It's hard for uneducated people to find good jobs. These are union folks who usually vote Democrat.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Now little boys know they can preach hate and harass women and still become president.

Looks like white people finally have a chance again.

How does it feel to have the KKK endorsing your president?
    The Dems have ZERO ground for calling anyone out on that when they chum around with the world's most vile rap music artists. As for your remark about whites, sorry you hate your skin color.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Hillary got almost 4 million votes less than Obama did in 2012 while Trump and Romney got essentially the same number. No uptick in racism is in play. Just a candidate in Hillary that couldn't get out her vote.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

The KKK is endorsing him Lol how is that not racist

His votes were mostly by small town white people. My racist family all voted for him.
    It seem that by your logic, Mrs. Clinton would be a lesbian, among other things.

Also since several Bulldog Barks and Bytes folks "endorsed him", are you declaring him to be a Louisiana Tech Bulldog Fan?

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    So is the NAACP, Black Panthers, BLM, etc. all endorsing and/or supporting Killary--and the conservatives are Racist?
    Those groups were created to build power against lynchings and police brutality. Huge difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I truly believe you will think about that statement in the future and cringe. Family is something that should be sacred to you, because once gone they cannot be replaced.
    I don't go to family events anymore because I can't stand the constant hate speech.. I wish it weren't like that because they love me.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

We shall see what happens. Lots of uncertainty to me. I hope after he rips up all these "bad deals" he can renegotiate better ones.. Let's be honest depending on what channel we watch they'll either be great or the worst ever. Still hoping for the best. Go dawgs

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Those groups were created to build power against lynchings and police brutality. Huge difference.

I don't go to family events anymore because I can't stand the constant hate speech.. I wish it weren't like that because they love me.
    You are young, but will not be forever. Don't let the NAACP, GOP, DNC or any other group of strangers come between your family! Those groups don't love you - your family does.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

We shall see what happens. Lots of uncertainty to me. I hope after he rips up all these "bad deals" he can renegotiate better ones.. Let's be honest depending on what channel we watch they'll either be great or the worst ever. Still hoping for the best. Go dawgs
    Just remember that he was a Democrat most of his life and funded Hillary and Chuck Schumer. He's not an ideologue, he's a deal-maker (makes the best deals, fabulous deals, bigly). No telling what he's going to do.

Many are much wealthier today! Whoever thought Trump had a chance to win should have bought Caterpillar and Lockheed Martin. If you did congratulations!😎

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Matter of opinion, what they say their mission is and what they actually do are two different animals, they all have a double standard.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

They only tell you that....

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    I think it was the factory workers who've lost their jobs through NAFTA (in the Rust Belt). They weren't being racist, just want their jobs back. It's hard for uneducated people to find good jobs. These are union folks who usually vote Democrat.
    This ... Over and over and over again this. It isn't rocket science. People who are out of work blame the incumbent. The problem is the press has done a good job of convincing, well, mostly the left that the economy is great and that middle class families are just swimming in the excess of the last 8 years. They aren't. For two weeks leading into this election I watched my hard working neighbors fuming about their Obamacare premium increases. Same thing ... pocketbook suffers, the party in charge suffers.

+ Reply to Thread