+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 374 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 5601

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Killary Campaign and the DNC fined ($8K and $105K) by the FEC for Russian hoax dossier. A mere slap on the wrist. Traitors!

Everyone knew it was fake...well, everyone but Goosey who still thinks the Mueller Report is real too
    The fines have nothing to do with the content of the dossier. Neither does the Mueller Report.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The fines have nothing to do with the content of the dossier. Neither does the Mueller Report.
    Both the dossier and the Mueller Report are works of fiction. They could say anything; something like a little girl chasing a rabbit through a mirror. Just as believable as the content of your favorite stories.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I was gifted with a bottle of Trump wine, a very fine, and expensive vintage. The giver hates Trump (all irrationally, of course) but admits that Trump Wine, as a label, is top notch. I thanked him for the gift and told him I would place it in my wine collection for now. Why not open it and enjoy it now? he asked. I said, I will save it for the huge celebration in 2024 when Trump wins re-election. He rolled his eyes and said, Gawd, I hope not.

I asked him, why do you hate Trump so much, what policies of his do you find so disagreeable? Ya know, after about 30 minutes of back and forth he could not name ONE policy he truly disagrees with. Oh, he mentioned a couple of policies he THOUGHT he didn't like, but after I explained them he found he really didn't disagree or it was a case of six of one, half a dozen of another. In the end it all boiled down to Trump's rhetoric, his personality. This fellow thinks the best president in his lifetime is Bush I. With Bush II coming in second. A pair of RINOs. He does not like Biden or obummer. Finds Krooked Killary to be scary, and doesn't see anyone in the Dem Party worth supporting...unless the opponent is Trump.

I thanked him for the Trump wine and sent him on his way with something to think about. What is more important, the future of America and the free world, or not having a "bombastic" POTUS?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Mean tweets are enough to cancel anyone! That’s the unforgivable sin!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Mean tweets are enough to cancel anyone! That’s the unforgivable sin!
    Unless they are about Trump. Then the little fruitcakes are allowed to tweet as they wish.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

More evidence that Trump was directly over the correct target.

DOJ notes show FBI panic after Trump tweet accusing Obama of spying on campaign | Just The News

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    How much more is needed to plainly see that there are some very dirty things going on in this country! How can a judge limit the extent of a Special Prosecutor?
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Will he run in 2024? I think he will. And if he is planning to, I hope he waits until after the 2022 midterms to announce. I think the GOP stands a better chance of taking both houses if Trump remains a non-factor.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Will he run in 2024? I think he will. And if he is planning to, I hope he waits until after the 2022 midterms to announce. I think the GOP stands a better chance of taking both houses if Trump remains a non-factor.
    i think the whole country stands a better chance if he remains a non-factor from now on.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i think the whole country stands a better chance if he remains a non-factor from now on.
    I agree. We should let the actual politicians and appointed bureaucrats get us back to an acceptable point in the eyes of the world. Make America what is was before Trump again.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I agree. We should let the actual politicians and appointed bureaucrats get us back to an acceptable point in the eyes of the world. Make America what is was before Trump again.
    Hope your sarcasm isn't lost on arkansasbob, who is quite lost already.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Serious question….. better chance of what?

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Better chance of succumbing to the "Liberal New World Order."

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    better chance of the half of the country with a little bit of sanity left convincing the other half (or a few of them anyway) to join us. trump is a roadblock to cooperation between left and right. trump pushes the left further toward their ridiculous path they are on now. look at the people who used to call themselves conservative that are now defending biden. trump did that.

+ Reply to Thread