+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 375 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375 LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: President Trump

More ridiculous bias against Trump...

tomorrow Truth Social his social media entity starts trading on NASDAQ under the ticker DJT. Already DOJ/SEC/Dems are calling for an investigation and hinting trading for this stock will be shut down because the parent company, one of Trump's companies, is not making a profit. Well, well... Google went public selling stock on the open market, and it took TEN YEARS before Google was profitable. Facebook was the same way. In fact, I would say all such tech companies launch IPOs selling stock to the general public without being profitable. But, because this is Trump, well! it must be stopped. BTW, Reddit just had its own IPO and it is not profitable and never has been.

I am buying some shares of DJT, for no other reason than to show support for Trump and to tell the commie bastards in The Swamp, to stick it!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Hah! DJT has hit $72 per share, so in one hour of trading Trump's net worth jumped up $5.6 billion!!! In your face commie bastards!

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

hey guys, i've been looking for a Bible that's endorsed by a politician and puts american founding documents on the same level with scripture. anyone know where i could find such a thing? i'll pay extra if it has the lyics of a patriotic country song inside.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Which scripture you are living by has been violated by Trump this time?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Which scripture you are living by has been violated by Trump this time?
    just a shameless money grab, that's all. it's just a little extra disgusting when he does it with the bible and claims it's his "favorite book".

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    just a shameless money grab, that's all. it's just a little extra disgusting when he does it with the bible and claims it's his "favorite book".
    And how do you know it's not his favorite book? Who the hell are you that you THINK you know so much about someone else?

I know this, by their actions and words, Biden and the Dems are not embracing what's in the Bible.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

As you know, God's word is full of examples of leaders He used for His glory, but were flawed in some way.

I don't know if Trump is one of those, but I do know that Trump is the only option Christians and Jews have.

This is a "big picture" issue. If the end times are near or if they are still a thousand years away, I want my children and grand children to have the same freedoms I had and my grand parents had in this once great Republic.

Regarding the above link, I've always been amazed at those who scream hypocrisy while overlooking their own.

I don't any office holder/office seeker for the sake of my faith and my relationship with God.

I KNOW abortion is murder and therefore it is wrong, period. I KNOW the Dem Party loves to murder babies, they get their jollies from it, and they are pure evil, on that issue alone. I will NEVER vote for any person running with a (D) next to their name, even in local elections when some office is a (D) vs. a (D). I simply skip that race and do not vote. Luckily more and more folks are ditching the (D) label, some becoming independent or "no party."

Of course, there is so much more than just the wanton slaughter of babies that are important issues for a Christian to consider. Sometimes it is a choice of a "lesser of two evils," but unfortunately that's sometimes the reality of political elections.

i'm not criticizing anyone for voting for trump against the other viable options. i may actually do that myself this year. but come on, you can't possibly be taking him seriously when he says the bible is his favorite book. it's really hard to find any evidence that he's even read a few verses of scripture in his entire life. i make no attempt to judge his soul, but i can see his fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i'm not criticizing anyone for voting for trump against the other viable options. i may actually do that myself this year. but come on, you can't possibly be taking him seriously when he says the bible is his favorite book. it's really hard to find any evidence that he's even read a few verses of scripture in his entire life. i make no attempt to judge his soul, but i can see his fruit.
    allow me to add: as a Christian, i have never taken a candidate's Christianity into account when voting. there is political capital in saying what they think Christians want to hear, so i can't trust a politician who makes their christianity a campaign point. i vote for the person who i think will act most in line with the way i think the government ought to be run, and that is how everyone should vote. when trump pulls stunts like this, it just confirms my sense that i cannot trust him to do anything other than whatever he thinks is best for dj trump.

Like many others , your hatred ( of Trump) gets in the way of your ability to reason. His possible insincerity bothers you more than the evil of those he and we face.

Politicians are politicians. But, heretofore, Trump has not really been a "politician." If anything, many folks think he should adopt more of a politician's scheme and say more of what people want to hear, and certainly a lot less of what they don't want to hear, like the truth. For some so-called conservatives, who are really more "Republicans" than true conservatives, Trump's mouth has turned them off out of fear he is wrecking their precious GOP. Well, like any other organization, the GOP only has value if it conducts itself in a manner consistent with being patriotic American. We don't need RINO's, which is an interesting take which I will expand on later.

Donald Trump truly is NOT a politician, not in the traditional definition of that term. He has never held back on speaking his mind and telling the whole world what he thinks. So, for someone to pick and choose things he says as just empty rhetoric vs. what he truly believes/thinks is quite amazing to me. I take him at his word, good and bad, issues I agree with and those I don't agree with** because he has never not acted on the things he said. So, if Donald Trump says the Bible is the most important book to him, I will take him at his word.

** I don't agree with Trump on the Ukraine war. But, if elected, I do believe he will alter the US's approach to how we "participate" in it (as a supporter/supplier) because that is what he is "hinting" will be his policy. I say "hinting" because he has NOT yet come out and made any definitive policy statements on the Ukraine war. When/IF he does then you can take it to the bank because he has always done what he said he would do. I hope his lack of any definitive policy is because he is still considering what his actions will be come January, 2025 when he is again Commander-in-Chief. I hope he has some advisors counseling him on why it is important that Putin fails in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Like many others , your hatred ( of Trump) gets in the way of your ability to reason. His possible insincerity bothers you more than the evil of those he and we face.
    what on earth would lead you to that conclusion? what evil do you imagine i oppose less because of my disgust with trump?

Even though Trump is blasting Biden in the polls, I doubt he'll win. Why? because the dems will cheat like that did in 2020 and steal the election. Look what just happened in Chicago. A very libtard Dem ended the election night behind by 10,000 votes and the next day they announce, oh look, we just found 10,000 mail-in ballots that had not been counted and oh looky here, ALL 10,000 were votes for the lib dem. Imagine that

Dems cheat because that's all they have.

Again, where are the morons who were posting on this board about how it is impossible that the 2020 POTUS election was stolen? Hello, come on out from under your rocks and explain this Chicago grand-theft election. BTW, the opponent, the one having the election stolen is a woman, also a (D) but a moderate one, at least way more moderate than the lunatic libtard candidate. Her proposed policies would be harmful to the commie bastards running Chicago, Illinois, and trying to run (ruin) the whole country.

+ Reply to Thread