+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 374 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5601

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Not allowed as close of access as Monica was to President Slick Willy Clinton.
    Isn’t she the definition of a “bit player”?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Why did the White House hire Porter when they knew he was an alleged wife beater?
    Interesting that our clown king expressed sympathy for Porter but not his victims. Reminds me of his support of Roy Moore and lack of his sympathy for his victims.

These guys are cut from the same cloth as Trump.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Why did the White House hire Porter when they knew he was an alleged wife beater?
    Interesting that our clown king expressed sympathy for Porter but not his victims. Reminds me of his support of Roy Moore and lack of his sympathy for his victims.

These guys are cut from the same cloth as Trump.
    Hum.....why do they still and did the Dems/Liberals, Clintons, Obama and the lame stream media allow Delaware senator Tom Carper, a Democrat, who admits beating his wife to stay in the Senate?

Dem Senator Who Hit Ex-Wife Gives 'No Comment' on Rob Porter...

Delaware senator Tom Carper, a Democrat who has admitted to hitting his ex-wife hard enough to give her a black eye, will not be commenting on the scandal surrounding spousal abuse by now-resigned White House official Rob Porter.

The accusations from Porter's two ex-wives of domestic abuse, which were bolstered by a photograph of one of them with a black eye she says was caused by Porter, was the top political story this week in Washington, D.C. Carper, however, has been silent.

"We do not have a comment on Porter," said a Carper spokesperson.

The Delaware Democrat first faced accusations of domestic abuse back in 1982 during his first run for Congress, but he called the accusation "without basis in fact" and prevailed in the election.

In a 1998 interview reported on late last year by the Washington Free Beacon, however, Carper admitted it was true all along.
    "Did I slap my wife 20 years ago? Yes," Carper told Delaware reporter Celia Cohen. "Do I regret it? Yes. Would I do it again? No."
    The story Carper initially called "totally false" was based on a 1981 court deposition that included Carper admitting to giving his now-deceased first wife "some discoloration of her left eye and some puffiness."
    "I slapped Diane one time," Carper said in the deposition. "It was a stupid thing to do and I … regret it now. It caused some discoloration of her left eye and some puffiness."

Carper's office responded to a request for comment on the allegations against Porter by sending the statement he gave to the New York Times in December following the Washington Free Beacon‘s initial report on Carper's abuse, but said it would not comment on Porter.

In the statement, Carper again admitted he hit his first wife Diane, who he divorced shortly after the 1982 election.

"I have made many mistakes in my life and have always been willing to admit them," Carper said in the statement. "One of those mistakes took place 37 years ago when I slapped my then-wife, Diane, during a heated argument. It was wrong. I regretted it then and I still do today."

Dem Senator Who Hit Ex-Wife Gives 'No Comment' on Rob Porter...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Saw a blurp about the latest polls, starting to swing toward Trump.

Why would an attorney pay $130k out of their own pocket to settle a client’s dispute?

Why would an attorney pay $130k out of their own pocket to settle a client’s dispute?
    Looks like our POTUS might have a chilly Valentine’s Day.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/polit...hen/index.html

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Looks like our POTUS might have a chilly Valentine’s Day.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/14/polit...hen/index.html
    And I am sure you will be delighted with that. Take that, Melania.

Trump is, and has always been, a scumbag. His history is clear. I Take no pleasure from the pain he has caused others, though.

Damned good president (so far) though.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    And I am sure you will be delighted with that. Take that, Melania.

Trump is, and has always been, a scumbag. His history is clear. I Take no pleasure from the pain he has caused others, though.

Damned good president (so far) though.
    He is a scumbag as a president, too.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

He is a scumbag as a president, too.
    My opinion varies sharply from that.

My opinion varies sharply from that.
    Not really. You said “Trump is, and always has been, a scumbag.”

I agree.

Are you saying he is something other than himself as POTUS?

Not really. You said “Trump is, and always has been, a scumbag.”

I agree.

Are you saying he is something other than himself as POTUS?
    I knew you would agree, but I have no idea if Trump has been unfaithful since taking office. Since you do, perhaps you'd like to describe the encounter.

Or was this just you being tribal again?

I knew you would agree, but I have no idea if Trump has been unfaithful since taking office. Since you do, perhaps you'd like to describe the encounter.

Or was this just you being tribal again?
    The Stormy allegations arose from well before the campaign. Are you saying that he is a different person now? I don’t know what he has been doing in his personal life but he seems to be the same person in all that he does. Has no honor. Just uses anyone and everyone for his own ends.

The Stormy allegations arose from well before the campaign. Are you saying that he is a different person now? I don’t know what he has been doing in his personal life but he seems to be the same person in all that he does. Has no honor. Just uses anyone and everyone for his own ends.
    Lol. Gee, that sounded like an objective analysis. You are blinded by hate.

Lol. Gee, that sounded like an objective analysis. You are blinded by hate.
    At 70 years old, he is who he is. He had plenty of time to establish who he is before I bothered to form an opinion of him.

+ Reply to Thread