+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 374 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5601

Thread: President Trump

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I would be all for him displaying his NPD if I thought it would help you guys figure out he has a problem, but I lose faith in humanity a little bit more each day.
    How does it feel to be mentally superior all Christian conservatives and have no peers? Have you looked around to see the guys you share values with?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    How does it feel to be mentally superior all Christian conservatives and have no peers? Have you looked around to see the guys you share values with?

I don’t know those guys, so you will have to tell me which values I share with them. I am sure I have values in common with most people.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

Wait....Those type "Could be Obama's sons" per him.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Was at a party last night, stock full of libs (some liberals, and yes, even some libtards) and I was surprised by some of the conversation I heard. There were those diehard libtards who tried to poo-poo any positive talk about what is going on in our country now, and especially Trump. One hates Trump so much he turns red when our president's name is mentioned. He was going nutso last night as friends and fellow libs dared to compliment Trump and give him credit for the improving economy, etc... I asked that fellow if he planned to keep his Trump tax cut or give it back. I made sure to remind him the US Treasury accepts donations. (I'm sure goosey will send his tax cut back, egad! who wants anything from Trump!?)

Anyway, the consensus among my lib friends and acquaintances is things are markedly improving and there's a feeling of optimism in our country now.

(party was kind of boring since my libtard friends were too much in agreement with me and I couldn't stir the pot)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Oops!

https://sports.yahoo.com/lindsey-von...130243873.html

She and Tiger will have to put the photo shoots off for a while.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I hope she crashes again.

Oh, D80, that's so mean!!! Oh, how dare you post such a thing! You should be ashamed of yourself! Blah, blah, blah...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Stock prices are reflecting the probability that corporate tax cuts. Increased profitability without even having to increase productivity.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Stock prices are reflecting the probability that corporate tax cuts. Increased profitability without even having to increase productivity.
    Corporations are just plain old evil doers. We should just chase them all out of the country and give all the gold we have to the downtrodden and disenfranchised.

Imagine the selfishness of not only keeping what they've worked for and invested in, but also the cold heartedness of sharing those spoils of labor with the folks in their employ that have worked to make them possible.

We should all be like Boxer and just work harder for the common good, while the common good waits for the handout.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Corporations are just plain old evil doers. We should just chase them all out of the country and give all the gold we have to the downtrodden and disenfranchised.

Imagine the selfishness of not only keeping what they've worked for and invested in, but also the cold heartedness of sharing those spoils of labor with the folks in their employ that have worked to make them possible.

We should all be like Boxer and just work harder for the common good, while the common good waits for the handout.
    I am all for keeping earnings, but less excited when it balloons the debt. This tax “cut” is really just an extra tax levied against your kids and your grandkids. But at least it inflates you retirement portfolio. Go you and me!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I am all for keeping earnings, but less excited when it balloons the debt. This tax “cut” is really just an extra tax levied against your kids and your grandkids. But at least it inflates you retirement portfolio. Go you and me!
    Yeah, 1 trillion over 10 years (estimated) assuming old uncle Sam keeps spending like a drunken sailor. Not too bad considering the almost 10 trillion it went up over the last 8.

Here's an idea.

https://fairus.org/issue/publication...ates-taxpayers

Oh, Dawgy, shame, shame... you're such a xenophobe. I'm putting you on ignore!

NOT!

+ Reply to Thread