+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 374 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 5600

Thread: President Trump

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I agree. We should let the actual politicians and appointed bureaucrats get us back to an acceptable point in the eyes of the world. Make America what is was before Trump again.
    if you have read any of my posts, you know that's no what i'm after. trump didn't drain the swamp -- he forced all sides of the swamp to join forces against him.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Some people are just hopelessly lost...

As for our gallant president-to-be-again, Donald Trump, we (America, the Free World) need him now more than ever! In 2016 his primary purpose to win the WH was to deny Krooked Killary getting in. Mission accomplished. Then he surprised many of us...MOST of us...by actually doing a great job. Of course The Swamp fought against him, duh! And all the more reason to get him back in there. Trump stands up to The Swamp. His steadfast refusal to play ball with DC (The Swamp) motivated some halfway decent GOPers, like Senator Graham, to grow a pair and join in the anti-Swamp movement. There were others in both the House and the Senate too.

The worst part of The Swamp, the commie bastards & bitches, know the jig is up and that is why they took off the gloves to push for pure communism while they had a buffoon in the WH and a majority in Congress. Except for Joe Manchin who while Demwit, is not a hardcore commie bastard and has been a hero in this mess. I posted after the Dems stole the Georgia senate seats that the future of America hung in the balance and only one man, Joe Manchin, could stem the tide. He has mostly stepped up for all of us.

We need the GOP to take both houses this November and for Trump to win in 2024. This time he needs to select a better VP, one with some balls and who actually loves this country for what it could be again.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    if you have read any of my posts, you know that's no what i'm after. trump didn't drain the swamp -- he forced all sides of the swamp to join forces against him.
    Exactly. Are you FOR one "side" of the swamp against the other? Are you that tribal? What did you expect when he tried to clean up the BS the swamp created in DC (the swamp has no political party boundary)?

You are what is wrong with American politics.

And now that they have you convinced that Trump was a bad, evil orange man, will you turn on DeSantis because he picked a fight with a cartoon mouse and backed a "don't say gay" bill? Will you continue to have your viewpoint warped by coordinated efforts to control what you see and think?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

better chance of the half of the country with a little bit of sanity left convincing the other half (or a few of them anyway) to join us. trump is a roadblock to cooperation between left and right. trump pushes the left further toward their ridiculous path they are on now. look at the people who used to call themselves conservative that are now defending biden. trump did that.
    Don’t blame Trump for what Obama put into motion.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I would say that the Trump mission for a first term was accomplished with the Swamp Creatures because he has herded them together.

It was always going to take at least two terms to completely drain the Swamp, and that activity is still in progress even with Trump not in office. More and more Swamp Creatures have voluntarily identified themselves in the last year and a half.
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 07-18-2022 at 10:43 AM.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Don’t blame Trump for what Obama put into motion.
    Yeah, before Trump it was all unicorns and rainbows, and the parties sang kumbaya while working together to make the nation strong and never strove to increase their own wealth, power and influence.

Nobody ever made the allegation that republicans were racist, bigoted, misogynist profiteers whose goal it was to poison the air we breathe and water we drink before Trump.

It's amazing how the narrative can be controlled and changed daily and some don't even notice. If you allow the swamp (that became worse under Obama) to destroy and dictate what you think, you will always be voting in their interests, not yours.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Yeah, before Trump it was all unicorns and rainbows, and the parties sang kumbaya while working together to make the nation strong and never strove to increase their own wealth, power and influence.

Nobody ever made the allegation that republicans were racist, bigoted, misogynist profiteers whose goal it was to poison the air we breathe and water we drink before Trump.

It's amazing how the narrative can be controlled and changed daily and some don't even notice. If you allow the swamp (that became worse under Obama) to destroy and dictate what you think, you will always be voting in their interests, not yours.

Agree. It wasn't until Trump that really showed me that GOPe and Democrats were two sides of the same coin. Bush, Clinton, Graham, Schumer are all cut from the same cloth. I can't tell you how many times that GOPers that I voted for that campaigned on change, only get to DC and fall in line with the status quo.. Nothing ever changed for decades. At least Trump finally exposed the SWAMP for what they are, the Media for their propaganda and complicity in this massive manipulation. It also exposed how weaponized and big the "Deep State" really is with full of unelected bureaucrats and how the FBI and other alphabet agencies within the Government have become politized and weaponized.

Yep. And the weaponization of the alphabet agencies is how Obama made the swamp a systemic problem. It's now more than just the dim swampers watching out for the rep swampers. It now permeates our agencies responsible for dispensing justice, running investigations and collecting taxes (what he did with the IRS should have resulted with him doing time and being impeached).

Yep, both sides of the swamp will rally against you if you attack this system. And it's why he is still being attacked. Anyone else would have wilted, but Trump was strong.

FJB!

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Some people are just hopelessly lost...

As for our gallant president-to-be-again, Donald Trump...
    i don't have time to reply to all of this. the quote above shows just how far up trump's behind you are.

folks,
    you can be against all the crap you are against without worshipping a self-absorbed child-man. desantis ain't perfect, but he's 100x better than trump and i would vote for him right now if the election were today. if trump runs again, he will most likely win the nomination (with a plurality) and then lose the general election against whatever brain-dead puppet the democrats run against him.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

and then lose the general election against whatever brain-dead puppet the democrats run against him.

He didn't "lose" in 2020 and would only "lose" again if another bogus mail in ballot thing occurs.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I like Desantis. I hope he's among those carrying the American banner in 2028 and beyond. But this country, the free world, needs Trump now! He's the only person who can turn this crap around. He does not care to play silly politics, doesn't care who he offends, is not trying to get invited to some DC cocktail party, and is a true friend of the average American.

The GOP does not need to nominate another Bob Dole, John McCain, Mitt Romney type of weak-ass candidate. We NEED Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I like Desantis. I hope he's among those carrying the American banner in 2028 and beyond. But this country, the free world, needs Trump now! He's the only person who can turn this crap around. He does not care to play silly politics, doesn't care who he offends, is not trying to get invited to some DC cocktail party, and is a true friend of the average American.

The GOP does not need to nominate another Bob Dole, John McCain, Mitt Romney type of weak-ass candidate. We NEED Trump!
    Plus....they have spent 6 years attempting to destroy Trump. They lied about his lies, lied about his association with Russia, lied about his border policy, lied about what happened on Jan 6th, lied about spying on him and his campaign, etc. They have continued to attack him after he left office (because of a stolen election) just to keep him from running again. They are terrified of him, yet he is good for America.

If we allow all this BS to shape our opinions, they win. Even if DeSantis wins the next presidential election, they win. They will work on destroying DeSantis later.

I am glad some of the reality TV types are so concerned with Trump's personality, because SOMEONE has to watch the Kardashians on TV. As for me, I prefer to focus on the accomplishments like the tax cuts, the Abraham Accord, the secure border, the court judges he appointed, the fact that we were strong on the world stage yet got involved in no new wars. As I said before, I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 (just refused to vote) because of his reality show past and other things, but thought he was the best president we've had since Washington. He was a true fighter.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

The only concern I have about DeSantis is that he is not very wealthy. Not that he needs to be.. but almost every politician who has gone to DC in any capacity has become beholden to special interest groups and lobbyists. They forget that they were elected to represent the people and get caught up in the cocktail parties and steakhouse dinners. Trump had enough money that he told the special interest groups to jump in the lake. This infuriated the special interest groups and lobbyists.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

i don't have time to reply to all of this. the quote above shows just how far up trump's behind you are.

folks,
    you can be against all the crap you are against without worshipping a self-absorbed child-man. desantis ain't perfect, but he's 100x better than trump and i would vote for him right now if the election were today. if trump runs again, he will most likely win the nomination (with a plurality) and then lose the general election against whatever brain-dead puppet the democrats run against him.
    I'm inclined to agree with most of this. The reason Trump was elected is he wasn't Hillary. He performed very well in office, but he just isn't a likeable human being. That was one of Hillary's downfall traits. If Trump gets the nomination, I will definitely vote for him in the general election. If DeSantis runs in the primaries, I will vote for him. He will not beat out Trump, but I do believe he is the most electable candidate in the general election.

There will be Yellow Dog Democrats (and Never Trumpers) literally coming out of the woodwork and, even out of the grave, to stop Trump from being re-elected. Electability is key. DeSantis has shown he has the right stuff. I know this view will be dissed here, but I want a Republican in the White House in 2025, and I believe this is the best way to get it done.

It's 3rd and 10 and we're not sure we can pick up the first down. In fact, we might have a turnover! So...let's just punt.

Punt on 3rd down?

Yeah, it's the safest play. Can't risk a turnover and we probably won't pick up the 1st down anyway.

This is how I view the defeatist attitudes of Amos Moses and others like him. Trump is a winner! He makes America a winner! And Gawd dammit, I am sick and tired of so-called "conservatives" willing to let the commie bastards (and bitches) set the tone, set the narrative. Oh, Trump will attract a lot of "negative" attention...really, from who? Our effing enemies??? (foreign and domestic). Enemies of America (and the free world) will attack DeSantis just as viciously. They will soon have morons believing he's just "as bad" as the "bad orange man." They will dig up all the stupid crap on him they can...and make up the rest.

Nope! Trump is da man! He's already shown they can't get to him, turn him into a DC cocktail party RINO. That's why the lefties are so scared chitless of him and why they continue to try so hard to "ruin" him. Trump is a true American hero. Get behind him. Do it for yourself, your family and this nation.

Lyrics from a favorite song of mine:

There must be something worth living for
    There must be something worth fighting for
    Even some things worth dying for!

And if one man can stand tall
    There would be some hope for us all
    Somewhere, somewhere in the spirit of man.

+ Reply to Thread