+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1650

Thread: President Trump

  1. #1471
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,877

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Great interpretation of statistical data. If these statistics are true (which is a BIG assumption given the reliability of polls lately), saying " College educated voters voted for Clinton, while the uneducated voted for Trump" based on this data is like saying you aced an exam because you got 53% of the answers correct.
    One obvious conclusion is that Trump would have lost if Americans were better educated.

  2. #1472
    Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    McKinney, TX & Franklin, TN
    Posts
    28,780

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    The hard truth is that 90% of the countries in Africa and in the Caribbean are indeed shitholes. You can pretend they're something else if you want to, but that won't change the reality of the situations in most of those countries. And by the way, they're shitholes because of the way the citizenry there live there lives, not because they're black. You're the only racist I've seen posting on this thread.
    Amen. Great post.

  3. #1473
    Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    McKinney, TX & Franklin, TN
    Posts
    28,780

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Which may be Trump’s real beef. College educated voters voted for Clinton, while the uneducated voted for Trump.

    “In the 2016 election, a wide gap in presidential preferences emerged between those with and without a college degree. College graduates backed Clinton by a 9-point margin (52%-43%), while those without a college degree backed Trump 52%-44%. This is by far the widest gap in support among college graduates and non-college graduates in exit polls dating back to 1980.” (Pew)
    Maybe you just can't read:

    STOCKS SET NEW RECORDS...

    Fed Govt Cut 16,000 Jobs in '17...

    +196,000 in Manufacturing...

    BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RECORD LOW...

    Six-figure construction jobs UNFILLED...

    Food stamp recipients down 2 MILLION...

    Philippe Reines Nervous Millenials Will Love Tax Cuts...

    POLL: TRUMP HITS 6 MONTH HIGH...

  4. #1474
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    45,918

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Problem is that people lie on surveys, which led to people underestimating the percentage of the population that is racist, particularly in the rust belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    One obvious conclusion is that Trump would have lost if Americans were better educated.
    Wrong on both accounts. Clinton was a horrible candidate. Blacks hate her and did not show up to vote. I won't judge the blacks on whether or not they were educated, but I'm sure slavery from 300 years ago played a part.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

  5. #1475
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,877

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Wrong on both accounts. Clinton was a horrible candidate. Blacks hate her and did not show up to vote. I won't judge the blacks on whether or not they were educated, but I'm sure slavery from 300 years ago played a part.
    Nothing in your post refutes either of my two quoted posts in any way. That is a non sequitur.

  6. #1476
    Bulldog Bulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her gameBulldawg81 is on top of his/her game Bulldawg81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Monroe, LA
    Posts
    115

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It is discussed in this book.

    https://www.amazon.com/Everybody-Lie.../dp/0062390856

    It is reflected by Google search data. Here is a clip of the author discussing Google data and Trump.

    http://www.msnbc.com/shift/watch/her...-1010764355996
    Yes, and Google is totally honest and unbiased, right?

  7. #1477
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,877

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    Yes, and Google is totally honest and unbiased, right?
    Did you even look at the links? Google search data is very predictive and valuable because it is reliable. What people type into the google search bar is a window into their minds and the aggregated data into the aggregate mind. Analytics are showing google search data is better than surveys for many reasons, including the fact that people actually have an incentive to reveal what they are actually thinking about.

    Big data is a big deal. People are getting rich learning how to exploit what they can learn from it. Here is a recent example of Barclays using the number of times people search “Netflix” to predict Netflix growth.

    http://www.businessinsider.com/googl...arclays-2018-1

    That same search data shows America is far more racists that the previous surveys led pollsters to believe, particularly in the rust belt.

  8. #1478
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    44,810

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    That same search data shows America is far more racists that the previous surveys led pollsters to believe, particularly in the rust belt.
    Black American's are far more racists then the previous surveys led pollsters to believe.

  9. #1479
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute TYLERTECHSAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    44,810

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    One obvious conclusion is that Trump would have lost if Americans were better educated.

  10. #1480
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    26,031

    Re: President Trump

    Americans are educating themselves on the truth of libtardism. Which is why Krooked Killary got rejected, and other commie azzholes will be too.

  11. #1481
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    26,031

    Re: President Trump

    But...Trump needs to learn how to be PC. He does. Doesn't matter what you might think, and it mostly doesn't matter what you do. In this sound bite social media environment it only matters what you say...even in a private meeting. I have posted before about this flaw in Trump's approach. Most of the political capital he garnered conducting that bi-partisan meeting, he threw away with an off the cuff comment.

    This is NOT something unique to politicians. To get deals done business people have to bite their lip at times and NOT say what you really want to! I experience this all the time. And heck! just think about teachers! Can a teacher tell a student, listen twerp, I have explained the concept only about 5 times. Most of the other students in here got it the first time I explained it. Are you stupid or something? Nah, a teacher can't do that.

    So, Trump has to learn to be PC. Just be frickin' PC! (and then do what is best for America)

  12. #1482
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    45,918

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

    So, Trump has to learn to be PC. Just be frickin' PC! (and then do what is best for America)
    Not going to happen. He would not have gotten elected had he tried to be PC. PC is so fake anyway. Those who don't like what he says or does can vote for a USA hater like Obama or Clinton.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

  13. #1483
    2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Shreevesburg
    Posts
    25,075

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Not going to happen. He would not have gotten elected had he tried to be PC. PC is so fake anyway. Those who don't like what he says or does can vote for a USA hater like Obama or Clinton.
    So he would lose the support of his base if he started to act a little less like a jackass?

    You know that’s not true. His refusal to get out of his own way is just bull headed bravado.

    He’s already been elected. How he did it is now less important than the results. If the economy continues st it’s current pace, the ONLY thing that can stop his re-election is his jackassery.

    You gonna refuse to vote for him if he stops using profanity?

    Give me a break.

  14. #1484
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    45,918

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    So he would lose the support of his base if he started to act a little less like a jackass?

    You know that’s not true. His refusal to get out of his own way is just bull headed bravado.

    He’s already been elected. How he did it is now less important than the results. If the economy continues st it’s current pace, the ONLY thing that can stop his re-election is his jackassery.

    You gonna refuse to vote for him if he stops using profanity?

    Give me a break.

    He's not saying anything many others before him didn't say or many of the bogus politicians who cry foul have not said. The media would never dare repeat/report a quote by Hillary (the foulest mouth bitch to ever live) or Obama the ultimate racist.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

  15. #1485
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    2,564

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    So he would lose the support of his base if he started to act a little less like a jackass?

    You know that’s not true. His refusal to get out of his own way is just bull headed bravado.

    He’s already been elected. How he did it is now less important than the results. If the economy continues st it’s current pace, the ONLY thing that can stop his re-election is his jackassery.

    You gonna refuse to vote for him if he stops using profanity?

    Give me a break.
    Yes, Trump is a loud mouthed New York yankee. That is the one charge leveled at him that is true, and it is his Achilles heel. His personality detracts from the fact that he is doing most everything correctly (for the benefit of the country) thus far, and it is amplified by the fact that the media was in the tank for Hillary and are still butt hurt that he is in the position they see as rightly hers. Any republican elected in her place would be getting the same treatment, much like the "47 percent" treatment given to Mitt Romney for daring to run against their savior.

    Guisslap is the perfect example of a deranged Trump detractor. Trump can do NOTHING right, even by accident, because according to him he was not supposed to be elected. To support anything Trump does makes you a racist, anti-gay, uneducated idiot (meaning that HE, of course, is a brilliant, caring, colorblind soul who alone is capable of making the right decisions that we cannot even fathom...and he calls Trump a narcissist!).

    90% of the charges leveled at Trump by a histrionic (and dem controlled) press have proved to be false or greatly overstated. He is actually getting less obnoxious as time goes on, and being an outsider he needs to realize he has NO friends in Washington and act accordingly. Thankfully he has not been easily manipulated like I thought he would be because he loves being a celebrity. Apparently his definition of success is doing what he believes is right for America, which was not what I thought he'd do if he got elected. If he was a true narcissist, he would capitulate tomorrow on immigration and Obamacare in order to receive the love and admiration of the media and the dems in congress.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts