+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 375 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    It's 3rd and 10 and we're not sure we can pick up the first down. In fact, we might have a turnover! So...let's just punt.

Punt on 3rd down?

Yeah, it's the safest play. Can't risk a turnover and we probably won't pick up the 1st down anyway.

This is how I view the defeatist attitudes of Amos Moses and others like him. Trump is a winner! He makes America a winner! And Gawd dammit, I am sick and tired of so-called "conservatives" willing to let the commie bastards (and bitches) set the tone, set the narrative. Oh, Trump will attract a lot of "negative" attention...really, from who? Our effing enemies??? (foreign and domestic). Enemies of America (and the free world) will attack DeSantis just as viciously. They will soon have morons believing he's just "as bad" as the "bad orange man." They will dig up all the stupid crap on him they can...and make up the rest.

Nope! Trump is da man! He's already shown they can't get to him, turn him into a DC cocktail party RINO. That's why the lefties are so scared chitless of him and why they continue to try so hard to "ruin" him. Trump is a true American hero. Get behind him. Do it for yourself, your family and this nation.

Lyrics from a favorite song of mine:

There must be something worth living for
    There must be something worth fighting for
    Even some things worth dying for!

And if one man can stand tall
    There would be some hope for us all
    Somewhere, somewhere in the spirit of man.
    Man, I respect you, but you can be a drama queen! You called me a defeatist and a "so-called conservative". Just wondering how many years you spent in the military of our great nation. How many wars have you fought in? What's your metal count? Let me make a guess.....none!

On the other hand, I have been awarded the Combat Action Ribbon, the Vietnam Service Medal with two bronze stars embedded, the Vietnam Campaign Medal, a Unit Citation for Valor and a few "geedunk" medals. No defeatist attitude here. What I do have is a pragmatic view of the situation. Trump was elected on the coattails of one of the worse Democratic nominees for president. Trump was a rich businessman that also dabbled in Hollywood. He should not have been able to win with that resume', but he did and I am so glad he did.

Now all that said, the dumbocraps have played dirty pool as they always do. Sleepy Joe and/or his puppet masters, won and they intend to do it again. No doubt about it. Trump, whatever you say and however you idolize him, has pissed off so many people and turned dis-likers in to revenge seeking haters. George Soros will be handling out millions to the dnc to keep him from re-taking the Oval Office. You say Trump has shown he can do it....you are correct but so have the dems in the last presidential election. What's to say they won't do it again?

Like I said, if Trump gets the nomination, I, of course will vote for him in the general election. No one has a crystal ball, but I firmly believe he needs to step aside and let the next generation take the helm.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

No problemo, I accept your apology.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with most of this. The reason Trump was elected is he wasn't Hillary. He performed very well in office, but he just isn't a likeable human being. That was one of Hillary's downfall traits. If Trump gets the nomination, I will definitely vote for him in the general election. If DeSantis runs in the primaries, I will vote for him. He will not beat out Trump, but I do believe he is the most electable candidate in the general election.

There will be Yellow Dog Democrats (and Never Trumpers) literally coming out of the woodwork and, even out of the grave, to stop Trump from being re-elected. Electability is key. DeSantis has shown he has the right stuff. I know this view will be dissed here, but I want a Republican in the White House in 2025, and I believe this is the best way to get it done.
    I think Democrats and Rinos and Never Trumpers will come out of the woodwork for both Trump and DeSantis. DeSantis has proven very conservative and controversial in the liberals viewpoint (as much as Trump) since he has been gov of FL. They will go hard against anyone who is not an establishment candidate..

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    I think Democrats and Rinos and Never Trumpers will come out of the woodwork for both Trump and DeSantis. DeSantis has proven very conservative and controversial in the liberals viewpoint (as much as Trump) since he has been gov of FL. They will go hard against anyone who is not an establishment candidate..

Very good post.

In all honesty, I think they will come out harder against DeSantis than even Trump. Why? Because the dims are all about character assassination, and if they actually manage to destroy Trump they know they have the playbook to destroy anyone they wish to destroy. The MSM and late night shows that used to be comedy will be there to assist in the destruction of whatever person the dims want to destroy.

If Trump decides to give it up and enjoy his retirement, I might consider voting for DeSantis or someone like Jim Jordan. If Trump runs, he gets my vote to keep the scumbags from succeeding.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    No problemo, I accept your apology.
    LOL!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The FOX RINO's really went nuts on January 6th

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

She was a fool when the idiots who elected her did so.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread