+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 375 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Maybe you should tell that to the relatives of about 15 dead cops.
    Maybe you should prove to the relatives that every black person that kills a cop is a member of BLM and not just some cop hating POS.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    All organizations have racist people. Stop trying to normalize the White supremisists.
    Weak comeback, but very CNN of you. My point was never and has never been that the Alt-right is a good thing, only that BLM is at least as bad. You don't agree, so apparently CNN has poisoned your ability to reason.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You guys are making fools of yourselves. BLM is not based on racist ideology where as white supremacy is. You are embarrassing yourselves. Just stop.
    You're simply a hypocrite just like every other democrat liberal. Open YOUR eyes man. The hate being spewed at President Trump by Democrats and the corrupt media is unlike any we've ever witnessed. You guys have no credibility whatsoever when it come to talking about hate. You all wrote the book on that subject.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    You're simply a hypocrite just like every other democrat liberal. Open YOUR eyes man. The hate being spewed at President Trump by Democrats and the corrupt media is unlike any we've ever witnessed. You guys have no credibility whatsoever when it come to talking about hate. You all wrote the book on that subject.
    I thought y'all hate Hillary. Did I just imagine that?

And I am not a democrat liberal.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I can't say what delusions you imagine, Goosey, since you are so ridiculously lost in la-la land. But, I hate Krooked Killary, as do tens of millions of other true Americans. I won't speak for other regulars on the BB&B, but I think it's safe to say Killary is not well liked here.

You're not a libtard? Well, if it walks like a duck....ya know the rest.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

“The president has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful,” Mr. Corker said. “He has not demonstrated that he understands what has made this nation great and what it is today, and he’s got to demonstrate the characteristics of a president who understands that. And without the things that I just mentioned happening, our nation is going to go through great peril.”

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...e-and-stabili/

I am glad some prominent Republicans are finally going on the record to state the obvious.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I agree Trump has mishandled matters. I have posted before he needs MUCH more discipline in his Tweeting. He needs someone (and he needs to actually listen to them) guiding him on what to say AND!!! what not to say in public. Finally, he needs to call on those negotiating skills he claims to have, and first, mend fences with the GOP. And then, address the few moderate democraps still around (a dying breed to be sure), and get their support on specific issues.

Other than those (and maybe I left something off the laundry list), he just needs to FOCUS on policy. The economy is showing signs of recovery, for the first time since 2006. In spite of lies to the contrary, he is making progress in foreign affairs. The US is in its strongest position on the world stage since 2003.

Trump has fumbled the ball and stopped two sure TD drives. Still, his team leads his opponents, and we're still in the 1st qtr. If he would just do the oh-so-obvious things, the low-hanging fruit in politics, he'd scored several quick TDs and this baby will be over!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Trump has fumbled the ball and stopped two sure TD drives. Still, his team leads his opponents, and we're still in the 1st qtr. If he would just do the oh-so-obvious things, the low-hanging fruit in politics, he'd scored several quick TDs and this baby will be over!
    I love your analogies.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Trump and his people are doing a great job with this disaster. That press conference that Tom Bossert had today was amazing. He is really on top of everything. Trump has some great people working for him.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

duplicate post

Trump will ultimately be judged by the job he does. Of course the lamestream media, Hollywood, and libtards in general will continue to bash him, to nick-pick silly things. They don't want him to be successful. They want to continue and to enhance the status quo of a growing, invasive guvmint. They are joined in this endeavor by the RINOs, who also have a rooting (i.e. financial) interest in an ever-growing federal guvmint. I have already posted I think Trump needs to curtail his Tweets, and to be more measured in what he Tweets.

Trump just needs to focus on being the chief executive, something he knows how to do. Get good people in place in let them do their jobs. We've already seen a marked improvement in the fight against ISIS. Trump is NOT micro-managing our commanders on the ground. And he's not posting questionable Tweets about the war on a regular basis. Instead, he is allowing our qualified people, our military, to do their jobs. If he would just do the same in other areas, he will be a successful POTUS.

So you are saying the country does better the less influence Trump has on things. I think I can agree with that.

You are obviously clueless about how successful organizations work.

Should a head football coach try to micro-manage every aspect of his team's preparation and game day performance, or should he hire GOOD assistants who know their stuff and let them do their jobs?

+ Reply to Thread