+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 374 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5601

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Your mistake is to believe that someone with NPD would respond rationally when isolated on an issue.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    He's not saying anything many others before him didn't say or many of the bogus politicians who cry foul have not said. The media would never dare repeat/report a quote by Hillary (the foulest mouth bitch to ever live) or Obama the ultimate racist.
    You didn’t answer my question.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    So he would lose the support of his base if he started to act a little less like a jackass?

You gonna refuse to vote for him if he stops using profanity?

Give me a break.
    You didn’t answer my question.
    Of course not. His base is growing.

The second question didn't deserve a response.

It amazes me that the context of the dialogue was reported so badly. Trump asking, (paraphrase) "Why are you people so concerned about allowing more people into our country who don't contribute anything?"

The question humiliates them because we all know they want more voters, not people who contribute to our economy in a positive way.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Of course not. His base is growing.
    Yeah, you keep saying that, but never have anything to point to for evidence.

Regardless, tell me again what he loses by pretending to be a grown up.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Yeah, you keep saying that, but never have anything to point to for evidence.
    ...says the guy who didn't believe me when I kept saying Clinton was a weak candidate and that the polls were wrong. He is gaining ground and that scares you and other Trump haters. I understand.

...says the guy who didn't believe me when I kept saying Clinton was a weak candidate and that the polls were wrong. He is gaining ground and that scares you and other Trump haters. I understand.
    You’re making things up. I NEVER said HRC wasn’t a weak candidate.

Still waiting on the evidence that Trump is bringing new folks into his base.

And again, you didn’t answer my question.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Yes, Trump is a loud mouthed New York yankee. That is the one charge leveled at him that is true, and it is his Achilles heel. His personality detracts from the fact that he is doing most everything correctly (for the benefit of the country) thus far, and it is amplified by the fact that the media was in the tank for Hillary and are still butt hurt that he is in the position they see as rightly hers. Any republican elected in her place would be getting the same treatment, much like the "47 percent" treatment given to Mitt Romney for daring to run against their savior.

Guisslap is the perfect example of a deranged Trump detractor. Trump can do NOTHING right, even by accident, because according to him he was not supposed to be elected. To support anything Trump does makes you a racist, anti-gay, uneducated idiot (meaning that HE, of course, is a brilliant, caring, colorblind soul who alone is capable of making the right decisions that we cannot even fathom...and he calls Trump a narcissist!).

90% of the charges leveled at Trump by a histrionic (and dem controlled) press have proved to be false or greatly overstated. He is actually getting less obnoxious as time goes on, and being an outsider he needs to realize he has NO friends in Washington and act accordingly. Thankfully he has not been easily manipulated like I thought he would be because he loves being a celebrity. Apparently his definition of success is doing what he believes is right for America, which was not what I thought he'd do if he got elected. If he was a true narcissist, he would capitulate tomorrow on immigration and Obamacare in order to receive the love and admiration of the media and the dems in congress.
    He is destroying the PC we have had to live with for at least 8 years. A little strong in doing that but he is speaking the truth. The Dems try to twist it into racism. With each tweet or utterance he is pushing back against PC world. But he is not doing it out of hate or racism but to bring the truth to light. If we can't speak the truth, then we can not progress. The bluntness of many of his statements is often beyond anything a statesman has used in the past and I believe it is intentional. While the press and his opposition are fussing over his bluntness, he simply moves on to his next agenda item with less attention. The press and the left are being manipulated.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Someone once said "walk softly and carry a big stick." I think Trump should back away from the colorful language, the antagonistic rhetoric, and just do what is best for America.

Using a football analogy, does it do any good for a coach to publically belittle his opponents? Like, hey coach, y'all have a big game coming up this week...

Coach: Yes, a win puts us one step closer to winning our division. It's the next game, and thus the most important.

Reporter: Those guys run the ball well and have often controlled the clock...

Coach (interrupting): They haven't played anyone worth a damn yet. Our defense will stuff the run, and then their lousy QB will be forced to throw. Our DBs are drooling over the prospects. Their defense sucks too. They have one conference win...against a program barely qualified to be in our conference, and their non-conference wins were against the worst of the worst in Division I. We will donkey-stomp 'em and get ready to face a better team the following week.

Does that help, even if it's 100% the truth? Just quietly go about your business and let the results on the field speak for themselves. Same thing with Trump. Just sign executive orders....to undo obummer's EOs and any others, like some of GWB's that don't help, and do like he did in that meeting when he showed true leadership. A person can tell the truth....which is what his base wants, and what will attract more into the fold, but not be an ass about it.

As I've posted before, much like a football coach, Trump will ultimately be judged by RESULTS! Come 2020 and the next presidential campaign, if America is great again, he will get re-elected, period. If it is not, then he won't be.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Johnny Lightnin, Shouldn't you be out somewhere preaching to the masses to keep them from going to hell. I love Donald Trump!!! He's made me so much money in the last year that the tax collector is telling me I have to start paying my taxes in advance. Must be your Barry Hussein tax collector.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Johnny L, Shouldn't you be out somewhere preaching to the masses to keep them from going to hell. I love Donald Trump!!! He's made me so much money in the last year that the tax collector is telling me I have to start paying my taxes in advance. Must be your Barry Hussein tax collector.
    Some people will sell their soul for so little.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Some people will sell their soul for so little.
    Are you acknowledging the existence of the human soul or is this just your typical "I am morally superior to you" statement?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Are you acknowledging the existence of the human soul or is this just your typical "I am morally superior to you" statement?
    There is no soul. It is a saying that means that you are accepting something of lower in return for giving up what is most important.

There is no soul. It is a saying that means that you are accepting something of lower in return for giving up what is most important.
    And when the first word that comes to your mind to describe such places as Haiti and Africa is “shithole”, well it reveals the bigotry of your heart and the shallowness of your soul.
    What definition of soul did you refer to in your second comment here?

What definition of soul did you refer to in your second comment here?
    The part of your personhood that you hold most sacred. Your identity.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

The part of your personhood that you hold most sacred. Your identity.
    Sacred:

adjective 1. devoted or dedicated to a deity or to some religious purpose; consecrated.

2. entitled to veneration or religious respect by association with divinity or divine things; holy.

3. pertaining to or connected with religion (opposed to secular or profane):

+ Reply to Thread