+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 375 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Trump will be arrested Tuesday in New York, charges stem from Trump's alleged payment to Stormy Daniels as "hush payment."

It is just another witch hunt.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

There is a special kind of hate for him up there.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Musk, Bongino and others comment on possible Trump arrest:

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Trump will be arrested Tuesday in New York, charges stem from Trump's alleged payment to Stormy Daniels as "hush payment."

It is just another witch hunt.

So I've asked a number of people this question, and no one can seem to answer it:

What's illegal about a "non-office holder" (Trump was not holding office at the time of the alleged incident, or during the time of the alleged payoff) making a private payment to Stormy Daniels --or anyone else for that matter-- using his own private money? It happens all the time. For example, it was recently exposed that Jerry Jones paid a woman hush money years ago to hide an affair that he had with her.

I can understand that some people "don't like it", but what's illegal about it?

And with regard to politicians, you hear people say all the time, "well I don't care about his private life anyway. His private life should be private." (You heard this a lot from the left when Clinton was our sitting President regarding the Monica Lewensky scandal.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So I've asked a number of people this question, and no one can seem to answer it:

What's illegal about a "non-office holder" (Trump was not holding office at the time of the alleged incident, or during the time of the alleged payoff) making a private payment to Stormy Daniels --or anyone else for that matter-- using his own private money? It happens all the time. For example, it was recently exposed that Jerry Jones paid a woman hush money years ago to hide an affair that he had with her.

I can understand that some people "don't like it", but what's illegal about it?

And with regard to politicians, you hear people say all the time, "well I don't care about his private life anyway. His private life should be private." (You heard this a lot from the left when Clinton was our sitting President regarding the Monica Lewensky scandal.
    While it's quite the stretch the George Soros' DA is TRYING to turn a misdemeanor into a felony by making the case by paying Stormy "hush money" Trump effectively affected a federal election, so it's election tampering.

Yeah, I know, it's very stupid. Not to mention the statue of limitations has run out, the same case failed against John Edwards, and as you alluded to, there is no evidence campaign funds were used, since we all know Trump could afford the $130,000 (I think that was the sum) paid to the lil hooker.

All that said, given how twisted our so-called "justice" system has become...Trump is probably headed to prison.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

the democrats are trying to make trump the nominee again. just like they supported pro-trump nominees in the primary. they get their base really motivated to vote against trump. don't fall for it. there are better options.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    the democrats are trying to make trump the nominee again. just like they supported pro-trump nominees in the primary. they get their base really motivated to vote against trump. don't fall for it. there are better options.
    That's not what they are doing. They and the RINOs are trying to destroy him just as they have been since before he was elected. What they are trying to do is destroy another Tea Party movement by churning up another January 6 fake insurrection.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    That's not what they are doing. They and the RINOs are trying to destroy him just as they have been since before he was elected. What they are trying to do is destroy another Tea Party movement by churning up another January 6 fake insurrection.
    This is what I think as well.

They are writing the playbook right now about how to rid yourself of an "undesirable" candidate (which means one that won't toe the (uni)party line and dares to bring up things that make them look stupid). Just like they figured out how to steal an election via ballot harvesting and questionable methods involving the US mail, they are working to destroy ONE MAN that threatens their monopoly.

I will not vote if the candidate is anyone except Trump, because I do not want them to succeed more than anything. Well, I might waste my vote on the Libertarian, but I won't vote for these types of tactics.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

don't be fools. they know these charges won't go anywhere. they want to get republicans to rally behind trump so that he'll win the primary.

don't be fools. they know these charges won't go anywhere. they want to get republicans to rally behind trump so that he'll win the primary.
    You are the fool here. Don't be a condescending Trump hater.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You are the fool here. Don't be a condescending Trump hater.
    i don't hate trump, and i'm not trying to be condescending. i'm earnestly trying to get people to think critically. here are the facts:
    - desantis is stealing trump's spotlight and he doesn't like it.
    - his only chance of getting into the limelight is to be the martyr of a political stunt.
    - democrats don't like their chances against desantis or just about any republican that could beat him in the primary.
    - democrats believe they can beat trump.
    - this arrest helps trump and the democrats, but it hurts conservatives in the long run if we play along.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

i don't hate trump, and i'm not trying to be condescending. i'm earnestly trying to get people to think critically. here are the facts:
    - desantis is stealing trump's spotlight and he doesn't like it.
    - his only chance of getting into the limelight is to be the martyr of a political stunt.
    - democrats don't like their chances against desantis or just about any republican that could beat him in the primary.
    - democrats believe they can beat trump.
    - this arrest helps trump and the democrats, but it hurts conservatives in the long run if we play along.
    Conservatives like Romney, Jeb Bush and Mitch McConnell? Still makes me laugh and kind of gag that old Mitch made a big speech about controlling govt spending and conservative values AFTER signing the so-called inflation reduction act and the omnibus bill that could have waited until after repubs took control of the house. And for those keeping score, the inflation reduction act was anything but what it was called, and was more of a green new deal slush fund. As long as this guy is the republican leader in the senate, they will be toast.

About Trump's spotlight...I'll leave that for the cheerleaders that become engrossed in rah rah, personality-centered politics. I like Trump's policies, and the fact that he actually implemented them while fighting both Rs and Ds.

DeSantis is an anti-gay bigot that picked a fight with a cartoon mouse. Oh my, look at the chaos such a candidate would bring. I guess you should abandon him because it only helps democrats to support someone like that.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

The NY DA knows this will not go anywhere. He has tried to turn a "state" misdimeanor into a felony which won't stand.. In addition, the statue of limitations has run out on both scenarios that he is trying to get Trump on.. ALL that he wants to do is to force Trump to NYC and for a mugshot to be taken. That's the goal, the Mugshot.. that will be used as political fodder for 2024 by democrats. NY DA will go on and run for Gov for NY and probably get it..

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Conservatives like Romney, Jeb Bush and Mitch McConnell? Still makes me laugh and kind of gag that old Mitch made a big speech about controlling govt spending and conservative values AFTER signing the so-called inflation reduction act and the omnibus bill that could have waited until after repubs took control of the house. And for those keeping score, the inflation reduction act was anything but what it was called, and was more of a green new deal slush fund. As long as this guy is the republican leader in the senate, they will be toast.

About Trump's spotlight...I'll leave that for the cheerleaders that become engrossed in rah rah, personality-centered politics. I like Trump's policies, and the fact that he actually implemented them while fighting both Rs and Ds.

DeSantis is an anti-gay bigot that picked a fight with a cartoon mouse. Oh my, look at the chaos such a candidate would bring. I guess you should abandon him because it only helps democrats to support someone like that.
    Agree with most of your post, but not on what you imply about DeSantis. I like DeSantis and want him to run for POTUS in 2028. I WANT him to support Trump for 2024. I WANT those two to adopt Reagan's edict and stop sniping at each other. But, neither care about what I want.

DeSantis is a rising star...no, not a rising star, he is already a star. Your ridiculous comment about him in regards to Disney is way off base and shows either you are simply ignorant about the facts, or have chosen to adopt an anti-DeSantis stance and don't give a hoot about the facts. Either way DeSantis is awesome. He IS just about everything the GOP needs...no, to heck with the GOP, he is what this nation needs! But, for now, I want him to park his ambitions and remain Florida's guvnor and support Trump for 2024.

I think his Disney comments were meant to be what the democrats are saying

+ Reply to Thread