+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 374 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5601

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...ty-korean-lady

“Where are you from?” Doesn’t this question just perfectly reflect Trump’s racial and ethnocentric bias?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

“Where are you from?” Doesn’t this question just perfectly reflect Trump’s racial and ethnocentric bias?
    OMG! start impeachment proceedings immediately!

Grow up....

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Really?? Asking someone where they’re from is now racist? And the implication in the article that the term “your people” is somehow racist is just dumb. I have been hearing that my whole life—it simply means your family or your parents.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    He'll likely get my vote in 2020 after I voted third party in 2016. I think lots of citizens see how the oligarchy of the press, radical anarchical democrats (that's a redundancy), and deep staters are trying to pull a coup and override our constitutionally elected president. Not in his base but a future Trump voter here.
    I'm in the same boat. I voted third party, but will likely vote for Trump in next election. His actions as president have been a big surprise for me. I honestly would prefer he tone down some of the rhetoric and measure his words more carefully, but I also appreciate that we are getting a fairly candid view of what he is thinking. He's been much more effective as president than I could have imagined especially with his penchant for creating controversies. I'm also impressed at how resilient he has been with some of the accusations levied against him.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    Really?? Asking someone where they’re from is now racist? And the implication in the article that the term “your people” is somehow racist is just dumb. I have been hearing that my whole life—it simply means your family or your parents.
    I'm Irish!!! You don't have to ask me where "my people" are from, I happily volunteer the information.

I also agree Trump should tone down the rhetoric. It doesn't bother me in the least. He can refer to shithole countries as shithole countries. But, all he does is give ammo to his weak ass opponents who have nothing else. As I've posted, his use of "colorful" language does not help him get his agenda passed.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    He'll likely get my vote in 2020 after I voted third party in 2016. I think lots of citizens see how the oligarchy of the press, radical anarchical democrats (that's a redundancy), and deep staters are trying to pull a coup and override our constitutionally elected president. Not in his base but a future Trump voter here.
    Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I voted third party, but will likely vote for Trump in next election. His actions as president have been a big surprise for me. I honestly would prefer he tone down some of the rhetoric and measure his words more carefully, but I also appreciate that we are getting a fairly candid view of what he is thinking. He's been much more effective as president than I could have imagined especially with his penchant for creating controversies. I'm also impressed at how resilient he has been with some of the accusations levied against him.
    There are many like y'all who are ignored by the poll takers.

These polls are so bogus. I can't believe those who quote them still believe in them. They should be referred to as PC polls.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

No! How crazy have you become?

Oh and BTW

FLASHBACK: Jesse Jackson praises Trump for 'lifetime of service' to African Americans...

FLASHBACK: Jesse Jackson praises Trump for 'lifetime of service' to African Americans...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Trump did or the Trump Foundation, which is funded by other people?
    At least he didn't steal it for himself like the Klinton's and then endangering and raping the American people like they did time and time again.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!! I must be a racist because I've said the same thing to people,but, I've never been called a racist by any of them. I asked an old white woman when I was in South Florida how long she had been in the USA. She started telling me all the reasons she had the right to be here. When she got through, I said I know why you came here, so you don't have to tell me that and she didn't say another word. Her accent sound like she came from eastern Europe.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The Klintons, via their foundation, enriched themselves in Haiti. If anything positive was done for the Haitian people, it was a just a happy side-effect. But it was not the goal of the Klintons. In fact, if you have seen many, many comments from Haitians, they despise the Klintons.
    Roger Clinton, Bill's brother, stole millions from money that was donated to Haiti after the earthquake.

Kneelers are losers. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tm_medium=push Look where the teams are that produced the kneelers. three from the left coast and New York.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    How often have you been asked where you were from from someone expecting you to answer some European country?

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    WOW!!! I must be a racist because I've said the same thing to people,but, I've never been called a racist by any of them.
    What is sad is that you didn’t realize that question is racist in the context it is most often asked. This question is almost always directed to someone that looks different.

What is sad is that you didn’t realize that question is racist in the context it is most often asked. This question is almost always directed to someone that looks different.
    You seem to be the only one that thinks it is racist.

So now you can't ask them questions as it exposes their lack of ability to answer or maybe they will feel abused? Enabling them all again are you?
    That will solve the county's race issues which were increased by Obama and the Dems during the last 8 years
    of enabling and taking the minorities for granted.

+ Reply to Thread