+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 374 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5602

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    So now you can't ask them questions as it exposes their lack of ability to answer or maybe they will feel abused? Enabling them all again are you?
    That will solve the county's race issues which were increased by Obama and the Dems during the last 8 years
    of enabling and taking the minorities for granted.
    “Them”?

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    How often have you been asked where you were from from someone expecting you to answer some European country?
    You have lost it.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I am starting to doubt that Trump said what he is being accused of, even though it would have been an accurate assessment of many of those countries. I think this was a dem gameplan, along with Graham from SC, to push Trump into a bad deal.

I think Schumer let the gameplan slip out when he said "Trump needs to show he is not a racist and sign the plan (we have created to allow us to play race identity politics and gain control of the country forever and eventually turn it into a &*^%hole failure)". The parenthetical stuff is added to allow for understanding and not necessarily something he said....or did he????

I know a Hatian that was given a full ride to an American medical school to help with the doctor shortage Haiti continues to have. When he got his degree, he got married, and they decided to stay here instead of going back to that &^%$hole. He is doing really well as an American doctor, but he is obviously a racist....right? Haiti still needs doctors, by the way.

I, too, did not vote for Trump in 2016 because I do not watch stupid junk on TV like Oprah and the Apprentice, and I figured that is where his popularity came from (and he would make deals for himself instead of for the country). I was wrong. Three more years and it will be like Obama never happened!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    You have lost it.
    I guess it is a question that you don’t get very often.

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

I guess it is a question that you don’t get very often.
    And I wouldn’t consider it racist if I did.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

So now you can't ask them questions as it exposes their lack of ability to answer or maybe they will feel abused? Enabling them all again are you?
    That will solve the county's race issues which were increased by Obama and the Dems during the last 8 years
    of enabling and taking the minorities for granted.
    “Them”?
    Yes them. The folks, per your silly hypothetical "racist question" worry was for. Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    And I wouldn’t consider it racist if I did.
    Why do you think you don’t get that question very often? Is it because people treat your American heritage as more aunthetic than someone that looks Asian of Hispanic? Why does your family background matter less than someone descendent from Asian or Latin American immigrants?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you think you don’t get that question very often? Is it because people treat your American heritage as more aunthetic than someone that looks Asian of Hispanic? Why does your family background matter less than someone descendent from Asian or Latin American immigrants?
    That's total BS!

Most people get that question (Where are you from?) due to their accents or speech differences; not the color of their skin. I ask it all of the time to start up friendly conversation. And I'm asked it of myself in foreign countries. Good grief dude! How many times have you asked this of a taxi driver? Someone asking for directions on the street? You are just wanting to deflect or argue in a awesome MAGA thread .
    You sir, and whomever you claim to represent, are losing it!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

We have to know so we understand who was a victim of systemic racism because of their background. Jeez, everyone knows that!

Pay attention to race....don't pay attention to race...now pay attention, now don't. Perhaps you should take the cognitive test Trump aced.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    We have to know so we understand who was a victim of systemic racism because of their background. Jeez, everyone knows that!

Pay attention to race....don't pay attention to race...now pay attention, now don't. Perhaps you should take the cognitive test Trump aced.
    YES!!!

DOC: TRUMP GENES INCREDIBLE
    ACES COGNITIVE TEST

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Guisslap is probably contemplating suicide after hearing that Trump is so healthy, physically and mentally. He could just go to one of those shithole countries in Africa to get away from Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Guisslap is probably contemplating suicide after hearing that Trump is so healthy, physically and mentally.
    He could just go to one of those shithole countries in Africa to get away from Trump.
    Maybe the country in Africa where Obama was born.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I had a thought the other day about immigration that would work for me. Every time we take an immigrant from a shithole country, we send them 10 liberals.

Dementia and Alzheimers is not what he should be tested for. Well, maybe he should at his age, but his impairment is if his personality and a psychological evaluation is what he needs.

+ Reply to Thread