+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 375 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    It was nice hearing a speech with limited use of the word "I", unlike the guy that occupied the office before him.
    "And I must tell you I am so proud as your president to have helped you along over the past short period of time. I said I was going to do it, and Jerry, I did it. And a lot of people are very happy with what's taken place."

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    "And I must tell you I am so proud as your president to have helped you along over the past short period of time. I said I was going to do it, and Jerry, I did it. And a lot of people are very happy with what's taken place."
    I think there's a very fine difference to parse between the use of "I" in this.

Trump: I helped build it.
    Obama: I built it.

Trump's "I did it" reinforces helping Liberty. Obama saying "I did it" would mean he made Liberty the success they are.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I couldn't figure out what he was saying he has done.

Perhaps he tutored them or something?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    It was nice hearing a speech with limited use of the word "I", unlike the guy that occupied the office before him.
    Haven't thought of that but it is very true now that you mention it and telling of the difference in approach.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You can argue that Trump is less of a narcissist than Obama, but that's a tallest midget contest if I've ever seen one!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

"DRAIN THE SWAMP!!" Yes even if some of your own and GOPers.

TRUMP TO CLEAN HOUSE?

TRUMP TO CLEAN HOUSE?

Trump is turning the swamp into a sewer.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    "DRAIN THE SWAMP!!" Yes even if some of your own and GOPers.

TRUMP TO CLEAN HOUSE?

TRUMP TO CLEAN HOUSE?
    Trump is turning the swamp into a sewer.
    He will drain all of your liberal, Obamaite, Clinton Hoe buddies one by one just like he did your Hillary (Russian spy) loving ex-FBI head Comey.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    He will drain all of your liberal, Obamaite, Clinton Hoe buddies one by one just like he did your Hillary (Russian spy) loving ex-FBI head Comey.
    If he loves Hillary so much, why did he cause her to lose the election by disclosing her investigation while not disclosing the investigation against Trump?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Comey is not to blame for Killary losing, and neither is Putin. That wretched bitch lost because she's a krooked piece of shit libtard and America didn't want her effing up our country even more, after that other sack of filth obummer, started the destruction.

Krooked Killary Klinton got REJECTED!!!

And the best part is, she lost to the likes of Donald Trump . It's not like the GOP trotted out a superstar like a Ronaldo Maximus, a great candidate and that's why she lost. Nope! She lost to Donald Trump....LOL!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

If he loves Hillary so much, why did he cause her to lose the election by disclosing her investigation while not disclosing the investigation against Trump?
    I think most here find this part of your question distracting: why did he cause her to lose the election... So, I'll change your question slightly:

If he loves Hillary so much, why did he disclose her investigation and not disclose the investigation against Trump?

By announcing the reopening of Clinton's stuff, he effectively gave her cover from any future prosecution by poisoning the well, so to speak. She became all but untouchable by anything that had already been known and evidenced.

Keeping quiet on the investigation of Trump permits any prosecution to happen at some point if an AG were to make that choice.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    By announcing the reopening of Clinton's stuff, he effectively gave her cover from any future prosecution by poisoning the well, so to speak. She became all but untouchable by anything that had already been known and evidenced.

Keeping quiet on the investigation of Trump permits any prosecution to happen at some point if an AG were to make that choice.
    I don't think so. Krooked Killary committed a felony crime for which there is no statue of limitations.

So, why isn't someone pursuing prosecution of Klinton (of the Klintons, since Bill is also guilty)? Because of "professional courtesy" and so no one will go after them, sometime down the road. They are all crooked, to some extent, and it doesn't matter which party they belong to. Some are "more guilty" than others, and some have committed crimes with more serious consequences than others, but they are all guilty of something.

I guarantee that Jeff Sessions has something in his political past, something, that is outside the lines of ethical standards and might even lap over into being a crime, albeit a misdemeanor. Might not be anything all that serious. Might not be something that cost taxpayers any money. But, there is something. So, if he goes against one of "their own" i.e. a political elite then he opens himself up for the same scrutiny.

This is the unfortunate system we have allowed to be built. To become a member of the exclusive club requires one (anyone!) to engage in unscrupulous, unethical, and even unlawful behavior. Think about yourself. How would YOU (and I mean anyone reading this) break into politics? I've investigated it. To get invited into the club you have to have powerful allies, and you don't get powerful allies without doing them some favors.

We are seeing more and more people distance themselves from both major parties and either join a minor party, or just declare themselves independent. Still a long way to go, of course, before the two-party system is rendered "yoked." It might never happen...in our lifetimes. But, if about 33% of the voting populace becomes truly independent it will at least make the major parties pay attention to the American people. In many ways, Trump's election is a step in that direction.

+ Reply to Thread