+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 375 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: President Trump

FIngers crossed. I don't trust Kim one bit, but this is worth a try.

Regardless, I don't want any shady back-room deals like Obama did with Iran. I want any deal to go through Congress and be ratified like our founders intended. No planes loaded with cash in the middle of the night, no secret deals.

We shall see if the narcissist Trump can do a better job for America than the narcissist Obama. Gotta be strong.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I trust Trump to negotiate with the megalomaniac "Rocket Man." obummer is a effing piece of shit, anti-American, anti-AMERICA! Forget that filth. We have a real president for the first time since Reagan. Remember Iceland? Yeah, uh huh, Reagan nailed Gorby-boy and won the Cold War. I think Trump will win a huge foreign policy victory bringing NOKO to its knees.

Speaking of our great president...

Record number of Americans are employed, over 155 million, an all-time high. Unemployment rate is 4.085% lowest since 2001. Economists consider 4.0% unemployment as "full employment." There will always be people in transitions between jobs, etc... Yes, that 4.0 is an arbitrary number but is rooted in historical data.

Hourly wages are up 2.6% since Trump took office. That's a tad lower than the benchmark of 3.0% economists look for on an annual basis. But, obummer caused hourly wages to DROP during his tenure. So, this increase is welcomed. I think it has to do with businesses cautiously adding positions and increasing wages. The market drives this economic factor, so as the economy continues to grow and prosper, wages will follow suit.

Yeah, I know, Pelosi and the 'craps say this is mere "crumbs." But it beats the real crap they deal out.

Go Trump!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I trust Trump to negotiate with the megalomaniac "Rocket Man." obummer is a effing piece of shit, anti-American, anti-AMERICA!
    What I didn't see going into the election was that Trump's entire life philosophy is built around winning. No matter what he gets involved in, he wants to come out on top.

In the case of his presidency, he has defined "winning' as doing what is good for America (ALL OF AMERICA), and he is willing to work with whomever, whenever someone presents a proposal that can advance the national interests of America. If you can convince him it is a good deal, he is willing to work with you. It appears the important thing is that it produces a net positive for the country as a whole. This is why I think the Russia distraction is just BS, because that would be akin to losing.

He is not interested in identity groups at all, unless he thinks solving an issue for an identity group solves a big issue for the nation. Globalism is good if it serves the interest of America, otherwise it is useless.

Obama was looking to rebuild the country in his image and perhaps get his face on Mount Rushmore. Trump has no real agenda and is open to any deal that he thinks moves the needle forward on creating a stronger America. I heard that doctor describe him as a guy that wakes up every morning like none of the bad stuff from the previous day ever happened, and started each day with a clean slate willing to work on whatever and with whomever he could to accomplish things (dems and repubs).

So yeah, I trust him as well. I thought he was just a blow hard self promoter during the election and I just stayed home when it came time to vote, but I have been amazed at what he has been able to accomplish thus far with virtually no real allies in the house or the senate and a republican party that just wishes he'd go away. As flawed as he is as a man, I think he may just be saving the country.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

CNN is such a loser "news network".

CNN STOPS UPDATING JOB TRACKER AFTER RECORD GROWTH...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

DawgyNWindow - you are like a lot of folks who did not vote for Trump in '16. I did not vote FOR Trump in '16 either, I voted against Krooked Killary. But like countless thousands of others, I will vote FOR Trump in 2020.

On jobs...

not only is unemployment down to 4.085%, the lowest since pre-9/11 2001, but a whopping 800,000 Americans are back in the job hunt. That many people back in the job market should have caused the unemployment rate to jump. But, instead the rate dropped again. Wow! During the obummer travesty, the unemployment rate "improvement" was due in large part to the fact that people gave up and stopped looking for a job. Those people are not counted as unemployed. It skews the real unemployment number. obummer is the worst POTUS in history. But enough of that loser and his idiotic followers...

Trump is a great president. Yes, I never thought I'd ever say that. But, it's true.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    What I didn't see going into the election was that Trump's entire life philosophy is built around winning. No matter what he gets involved in, he wants to come out on top.

In the case of his presidency, he has defined "winning' as doing what is good for America (ALL OF AMERICA), and he is willing to work with whomever, whenever someone presents a proposal that can advance the national interests of America. If you can convince him it is a good deal, he is willing to work with you. It appears the important thing is that it produces a net positive for the country as a whole. This is why I think the Russia distraction is just BS, because that would be akin to losing.

He is not interested in identity groups at all, unless he thinks solving an issue for an identity group solves a big issue for the nation. Globalism is good if it serves the interest of America, otherwise it is useless.

Obama was looking to rebuild the country in his image and perhaps get his face on Mount Rushmore. Trump has no real agenda and is open to any deal that he thinks moves the needle forward on creating a stronger America. I heard that doctor describe him as a guy that wakes up every morning like none of the bad stuff from the previous day ever happened, and started each day with a clean slate willing to work on whatever and with whomever he could to accomplish things (dems and repubs).

So yeah, I trust him as well. I thought he was just a blow hard self promoter during the election and I just stayed home when it came time to vote, but I have been amazed at what he has been able to accomplish thus far with virtually no real allies in the house or the senate and a republican party that just wishes he'd go away. As flawed as he is as a man, I think he may just be saving the country.
    You say that but everything he has done is the opposite.

Tariffs, DACA, travel ban - all the things he has done on these issues are symbolic to specific interests rather than solving any real problem and most sensible people would argue that these things are all bad for America in the broad sense.

DawgyNWindow - you are like a lot of folks who did not vote for Trump in '16. I did not vote FOR Trump in '16 either, I voted against Krooked Killary. But like countless thousands of others, I will vote FOR Trump in 2020.

On jobs...

not only is unemployment down to 4.085%, the lowest since pre-9/11 2001, but a whopping 800,000 Americans are back in the job hunt. That many people back in the job market should have caused the unemployment rate to jump. But, instead the rate dropped again. Wow! During the obummer travesty, the unemployment rate "improvement" was due in large part to the fact that people gave up and stopped looking for a job. Those people are not counted as unemployed. It skews the real unemployment number. obummer is the worst POTUS in history. But enough of that loser and his idiotic followers...

Trump is a great president. Yes, I never thought I'd ever say that. But, it's true.
    https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod...XZIJJJADCU.jpg

On jobs...

The truth will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

Tariffs, DACA, travel ban - all the things he has done on these issues are symbolic to specific interests rather than solving any real problem and most sensible people would argue that these things are all bad for America in the broad sense.
    Tariffs - I too was concerned at first, and said so here on the board. But, these ended up being targeted tariffs against the folks dumping steel on our markets and in turn destroying our steel industry. We cannot be dependent on China and Russia for steel if we end up in a war with them or anyone else, and this move shows he is more than just talk, so as he negotiates trade agreements.....

Targeted tariffs are good for America, especially where the exporter has the desire to destroy a defense-critical industry in our country.

DACA - Yeah, mean old Trump. He removed an executive order that pretty much made the DACA folks subject to the whims of whatever president was in office and asked congress to act on the issue (where it should have been done in the first place) to even eventually give the people who came here illegally citizenship status. Said he'd sign it. Dems are blocking it.

Continued illegal crossings are good for the chamber of commerce (because they get a steady supply of sub minimum wage labor) and good for the dem party (because they think it helps them politically...because they are race baiters), but it is bad for America.

Travel ban - You forgot the word "temporary". I think the goal here was to get a handle on what we knew and did not know about the people coming here.

Once again, good for America.

Sensible people know all this already.

Lol. The Trump koolaid must be extra sweet. Drink up!

Lol. The Trump koolaid must be extra sweet. Drink up!

Tastes better than the meds you stopped taking for TDS.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

No he hasn't. And "Tariffs, DACA and the travel ban" are to "Make America Great Again", "Make America Safe Again" or to "Protect the American Workers Again" .

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he can keep up the momentum. Keep doing anything that promotes America first!

What does it say about your president when his affair with a stripper barely registers as a news story.

+ Reply to Thread