+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 375 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

The fact that he might come down to he says he says should make Trump's shrinking credibility a bigger concern for himself.

But it doesn't because he has a mental disorder and no impulse control.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    FWIW, Trump is saying he didn't say it at all (calling Comey a liar)
    Well, his tapes will prove him right then!

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Well, his tapes will prove him right then!
    Or the fact that Sessions and Pence witnessed the conversation. Oh, wait...they left the room.

Well, at least he has is reputation for truthfulness....er, nevermind.

Hopefully he has tapes!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

But it doesn't because he has a mental disorder and no impulse control.
    ...which implies those who didn't vote for him are the ones lacking good judgement.

Have you seen the people you voted with when you voted against Trump? You proud?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

...which implies those who didn't vote for him are the ones lacking good judgement.

Have you seen the people you voted with when you voted against Trump? You proud?

LOL's. Those kind of people don't vote.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

People that voted for Trump had to realize they were taking a big risk - he was the large inside bet on the roulette table.

The upside was that he might deliver tax reform, health care overhaul, restore American leadership and improve economic productivity.

The greater probability and downside was that he would self destruct politically or start a new (potentially catastrophic) war due to his poor temperament and impulse control.

For my risk tolerance, he was a bad bet. For those down on their luck, he may have seemed worth the risk. Some people had so much hate for Hillary because of their overexposure to right-wing venom-spewers such as Hannity, Rush, OReilly, and Tucker Carlson that they may not have had given Trump an equally rigorous assessment and voted for him as the Hillary alternative.

To still be in his camp after what we have seen so far is either (1) ignorance, possibly caused by consistent exposure to fake news and propaganda, (2) entrenchment and inability to admit when one is wrong, or (3) poor judgment.

Sure some lawless zealots turned out for Hillary, but the KKK put their support behind Trump. I don't identify with the lawless zealots anymore than you do the KKK.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

People that voted for Trump had to realize they were taking a big risk - he was the large inside bet on the roulette table.

The upside was that he might deliver tax reform, health care overhaul, restore American leadership and improve economic productivity.

The greater probability and downside was that he would self destruct politically or start a new (potentially catastrophic) war due to his poor temperament and impulse control.

For my risk tolerance, he was a bad bet. For those down on their luck, he may have seemed worth the risk. Some people had so much hate for Hillary because of their overexposure to right-wing venom-spewers such as Hannity, Rush, OReilly, and Tucker Carlson that they may not have had given Trump an equally rigorous assessment and voted for him as the Hillary alternative.

To still be in his camp after what we have seen so far is either (1) ignorance, possibly caused by consistent exposure to fake news and propaganda, (2) entrenchment and inability to admit when one is wrong, or (3) poor judgment.

Sure some lawless zealots turned out for Hillary, but the KKK put their support behind Trump. I don't identify with the lawless zealots anymore than you do the KKK.
    That's a pretty self righteous assumption, don't you think?

From Trump's latest commencement address:

"Look at the way I have been treated lately, especially by the media," he said. "No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly. You can't let them get you down, you can't let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of your dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    That's a pretty self righteous assumption, don't you think?
    If you are sure you don't fit in one of those buckets, I could be wrong about it. It won't be the first or last time, I am sure.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

If you are sure you don't fit in one of those buckets, I could be wrong about it. It won't be the first or last time, I am sure.
    Who are some presidents you have supported?

Who are some presidents you have supported?
    The persons I have voted for have never won.

The persons I have voted for have never won.
    well that puts a damper on the conversation! But it also probably means that you are an informed voter. I lost faith in the masses to nominate and elect excellent candidates half a dozen elections ago.

well that puts a damper on the conversation! But it also probably means that you are an informed voter. I lost faith in the masses to nominate and elect excellent candidates half a dozen elections ago.
    I really thought my "luck" was going to change this time and I had major reservations about Hillary. But they paled in comparison to my concerns over trump.

And I even voted HRC early between Comey's second announcement of the email investigation and the second "no charges."

What chaos? .
    So chaotic, even one of the administration's premier spinmeisters, Tucker Carlson, had to admit it.

"It does seem a little chaotic over there, I gotta be honest with you," said Conway would-be interviewer Tucker Carlson, a frank admission from a host who regularly defends the administration.

+ Reply to Thread