+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1315

Thread: President Trump

  1. #301
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    44,806

    Re: President Trump

    Normally Trump talking up the muslims would make the left wingers happy. The left enjoyes the vote of the jewish race here, but hates what the jewish homeland stands for.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

  2. #302
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,255

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    So...you equate "expressing hope that a peaceful vision of Islam would resonate worldwide" to giving a speech on Islam?
    Will be the first time Trump talks about Islam as an enabler for peace. Should be interesting.

  3. #303
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,255

  4. #304
    Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    6,114

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Will be the first time Trump talks about Islam as an enabler for peace. Should be interesting.
    Thank you. Much better. Totally agree.
    PSA: Please realise the impotence of proof reading before you post.

  5. #305
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,255

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Thank you. Much better. Totally agree.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dc41580ec09b

    WaPo just published this piece which gives more context.

  6. #306
    Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Conway,Ark.
    Posts
    12,575

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Normally Trump talking up the muslims would make the left wingers happy. The left enjoyes the vote of the jewish race here, but hates what the jewish homeland stands for.
    I've never understood why Jews vote for democrats?

  7. #307
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,255

    Re: President Trump

    Reports say the current version of the speech doesn't include the term "radical Islamic terrorism".

  8. #308
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,255

    Re: President Trump

    "These are, it seems to me, the two unstoppable narratives grinding our politics to a halt. The status quo in Washington — an unhinged, unfit, mentally disturbed narcissist as POTUS fast losing any faint credibility with even his own staffers — is utterly unsustainable. In a serious crisis, more than half the country won’t believe a word the president says.

    And yet around 35 percent of the country still somehow views every single catastrophe Trump perpetrates on America and the world as either a roaring triumph or a huge middle finger to the elites, and therefore fine."

    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-cover-up.html

    Good description.

  9. #309
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    25,354

    Re: President Trump

    Good speech by Trump today. Thought he was a little too low key, kind of soft spoken. Still, very presidential. Very well received in the Muslim world....except in Iran and in ISIS camps, of course. Only a million times better than that pussy obummer!!

    The stupid libtards, still clinging to their delusions that Trump is unfit, were put in their place again. The gap in the reality of his leadership versus their contrived, made-up narrative grew ever wider today. More and more people are seeing how the libtards lie about everything. They and their mind-numb followers are in the minority and are the lost ones.

  10. #310
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,255

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Good speech by Trump today. Thought he was a little too low key, kind of soft spoken. Still, very presidential. Very well received in the Muslim world....except in Iran and in ISIS camps, of course. Only a million times better than that pussy obummer!!

    The stupid libtards, still clinging to their delusions that Trump is unfit, were put in their place again. The gap in the reality of his leadership versus their contrived, made-up narrative grew ever wider today. More and more people are seeing how the libtards lie about everything. They and their mind-numb followers are in the minority and are the lost ones.
    If he always listened to advice and stuck to the script, he wouldn't find himself in the trouble he does today.

  11. #311
    Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,656

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    If he always listened to advice and stuck to the script, he wouldn't find himself in the trouble he does today.
    That shoot from the hip gave him billions of dollars of publicity he didn't have to pay for in the run for the campaign. It also got a lot of working class
    union members to go out and vote opposite of what they have been doing for some time. We need that swamp drained in the worst way and his
    talk scares both parties to the bone. I have never seen so many unsupported accusations turned into bumbling testimony from both parties. I'll take
    a leader with a little backbone over a man who apologizes for his country's accomplishments any day. His opposition was exposed by the emails and
    that should not have happened. But when given the opportunity to beef up their security by the FBI, they refused. Perhaps they should have accepted
    and their secrets might not have been exposed. But still, I have not seen anywhere that they denied that any of those emails were false except the
    classified ones that would have put those in a lesser position behind bars and I speak as one who lived in a classified environment for many years.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

  12. #312
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    17,255

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    That shoot from the hip gave him billions of dollars of publicity he didn't have to pay for in the run for the campaign. It also got a lot of working class
    union members to go out and vote opposite of what they have been doing for some time. We need that swamp drained in the worst way and his
    talk scares both parties to the bone. I have never seen so many unsupported accusations turned into bumbling testimony from both parties. I'll take
    a leader with a little backbone over a man who apologizes for his country's accomplishments any day. His opposition was exposed by the emails and
    that should not have happened. But when given the opportunity to beef up their security by the FBI, they refused. Perhaps they should have accepted
    and their secrets might not have been exposed. But still, I have not seen anywhere that they denied that any of those emails were false except the
    classified ones that would have put those in a lesser position behind bars and I speak as one who lived in a classified environment for many years.
    Apparently the skillset you need to win the job these days doesn't match up to job itself.

  13. #313
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    44,806

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Apparently the skillset you need to win the job these days doesn't match up to job itself.
    You are right. Being a proven leader, creator of thousands of jobs, understanding trade, putting the safety of our country first, able to negotiate deals, or appointing conservative judges was not a requirement back in 2008.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

  14. #314
    Big Dog Dawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud ofDawgonit has much to be proud of
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    880

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I've never understood why Jews vote for democrats?
    Well when the party talks about the Christian faith and using it in many of their decisions, other religions probably feel alienated from the party.

  15. #315
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    44,806

    Re: President Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post
    Well when the party talks about the Christian faith and using it in many of their decisions, other religions probably feel alienated from the party.
    The Jews that vote democrat are not typically religious Jews, but those who claim to be Jewish in race only. There were only an estimated 20% of Orthodox Jews who voted for Hillary.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts