+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 375 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Tweets in question:

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world”

“now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.”

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.”

No one EVER says this to white people that are born in America. Three of these women did not come from other countries. They came from America. Period. We don’t denigrate white people born in the US by suggesting that they came from another country. It doesn’t happen. It happens ALL the time for people of color.
    You suck as a human being

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Do you think it's ok for a member of congress to call the President a "motherf****r".
    I think it is classless, and other leaders shouldn’t stoop to Trump’s poor example. But it is far less harmful than the POTUS saying racist things. One is unprofessional and undignified. The other is destructive and disqualifying for a President that was elected to be President of the entire US.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Tweets in question:

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world”

“now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.”

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.”

No one EVER says this to white people that are born in America. Three of these women did not come from other countries. They came from America. Period. We don’t denigrate white people born in the US by suggesting that they came from another country. It doesn’t happen. It happens ALL the time for people of color.
    Could you get your wife to video that hissy fit you're having over this and post it here so we all could have a good laugh?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You suck as a human being
    Another emotional argument. What happened to your thinking skills?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

I have been offended by many things that have come from Democrat members of Congress in the past, as well as actions of past POTUS, even some from Trump.. But as you pointed out to me, as a white heterosexual Christian male, my opinions don't matter. These four women have become the face and voice of the Democratic party as freshmen. Pelosi and other senior party members have lost control of the party. As they continue to talk about concentration camps, call anyone who disagrees with them racist, Trump and republicans will win in a landslide in 2020. Many people are just tired of the rhetoric.

I disagree with almost all of the policies that I have heard them make. Not that I "dislike" them as a person or because of their race. But they can't defend their positions in a discussion, they just call everyone who disagrees with them racist. They called Pelosi and Biden racists. The Democratic congresswomen who said basically, either you believe as we do, or we don't want you..

Could you imagine if a Republican member of Congress said "If you are Black, and don't believe in our cause, we don't want you". that is racist.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Another emotional argument. What happened to your thinking skills?
    Seriously? They guy who has been calling me a racist for over three years is asking this. You are a piece of shit. I thought that out before I typed it.

Seriously? They guy who has been calling me a racist for over three years is asking this. You are a piece of shit. I thought that out before I typed it.
    When did I call you a racist? I think you have me confused with someone else.

When did I call you a racist? I think you have me confused with someone else.
    Don't play this game with me. Your code for racism is "white nationalist". I've over looked that crap for months now. I've had enough of your elitist attitude. You have consistently supported anti-Israel muslims, while calling out Trump supporters as Hitler/Nazis. In your world, brown skin is a pass to hate America and Israel.

Don't play this game with me. Your code for racism is "white nationalist". I've over looked that crap for months now. I've had enough of your elitist attitude. You have consistently supported anti-Israel muslims, while calling out Trump supporters as Hitler/Nazis. In your world, brown skin is a pass to hate America and Israel.
    I agree white nationalist is a racist. Did I call you that? I don’t think so.

And I don’t express support for Muslims either. It has many of the same problems as Christianity. But I do support the Constitution. And I don’t support discrimination.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I agree white nationalist is a racist. Did I call you that? I don’t think so.
    He has realized that he shares white nationalist views, but doesn't consider himself a white nationalist.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    He has realized that he shares white nationalist views, but doesn't consider himself a white nationalist.
    No. White Nationalist is code for racist because a few white elitists were smart enough to come up with a code word for racist many months ago. It's a bullshit description of Trump supporters.

Don't play dumb regarding this reverse racism tactic you guys with your elitist attitudes came up with.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

And I don’t express support for Muslims either. It has many of the same problems as Christianity. But I do support the Constitution. And I don’t support discrimination.
    But you support 19 Clinton supporters deciding whether Trump colluded.

That’s discrimination.

No. White Nationalist is code for racist because a few white elitists were smart enough to come up with a code word for racist many months ago. It's a bullshit description of Trump supporters.

Don't play dumb regarding this reverse racism tactic you guys with your elitist attitudes came up with.
    “White nationalist” is what many white supremacists call themselves. It wasn’t a name that the “elites” created. It has been in the dictionary since 1970 and the KKK uses the label.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

White nationalist have been around for a long time. They've been called that all my life. They were emboldened by the election of Trump and the supporters who turned a blind eye to it all like you, Dawg80, TylerTechsas, etc. Being openly racist to someone became normalized so that now the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES can say something better left to history, and his supporters are silent or instead attacking anyone who thinks a racist statement is racist.

I don't think you or anyone else here are white nationalist or truly racist. But you consistently and constantly show passive support for their actions, their rhetoric, and their goals. And then you wonder why someone would call you racist?

I mostly keep silent because y'all have lost yourselves. What y'all are now is not what y'all were 3 years ago, 10 years ago, or even when I lurked before I joined. With all the bullshit the Democrats and Republicans have done in that time, nothing explains the shift to where y'all are now. I keep reading old posts to see something that triggered y'all but have so far came up empty. When y'all are ready to stop forsaking your principals and morality for a few empty wins, BB&B and America will be great again. If being pragmatic and reasonable is elitist, I'm happy to wear that label.

+ Reply to Thread