+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 374 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5601

Thread: President Trump

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    None of what you said here is what I said and you know it.

The SBC may not be going anywhere, but it will adjust when the money stops coming in.

Trump and Clinton on the same page...ridiculous, but a desperation comparison that is not surprising for a Trump hater and a Clinton empathy guy.
    Clinton empathy??

You’re not supposed to drink the bong water.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

It didn't take three minutes of research for me. I understand how crop insurance works. If it was as easy as you claim, everybody would be farming. Crop insurance is not a subsidy. The premiums are not due on the RMA products on the front end. Most farmers elect to "buy up" in order to protect their total investment each year.

That's not the way it is and not the way insurance in general works unless you are a democrat touting Obamacare.
    what you are saying makes no sense in context of my arguments. i don't recall claiming anything was easy. in fact i hear it's difficult for small farms to make it because the incentives favor corporations (it would take a little more than three minutes of research for me to be comfortable saying whether i agree with that or not).

bottom line: with private insurance, the insuring company has to collect enough money in premiums to pay for their claims and still make a profit. this isn't rocket science. with crop insurance, a large part of the risk is taken by the federal government, which means the insurance companies can charge (are required to charge) much less than it would cost if it were a purely private enterprise. this is a subsidy, and it does result in higher net income for farmers that take advantage of it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Subject change noted.

I don’t have people at Bloomberg, so I can’t speak for them.

Trump’s Israel posturing is fine, but it’s not conservative, it’s an outgrowth if dispensational Theology, not conservative thought.

Most true conservatives are free traders, so they recognize that Trump’s trade policies are more aligned with Bernie and AOC than they are with conservatism.

Killing NAFTA and replacing it with something worse was, well, Trumpian.

You’re lecturing me on insurance when your guy is the pre-ex king!

But yeah, I’m the one who’s betraying capitalism!
    I disagree as Dispensational Theology is a very, very conservative thought and interpretation. God has and will honor Trump AMERICA for protecting and siding with Israel and their people even as it exists today. This is a biblical promise that I believe in and has led to so many blessings of our great country since WWII. Of course I also believe in the other ideas and interpretations that Dispensational Theology holds.

Also IMHO, Trump is only trying to fix a terrible system of historically large inequality toward the USA as for as trade is concerned. He is actually trying to make it a "true fair free trade" system for all. The political elitist establishments/swamp have been deathly afraid to address this for 80 years. America will benefit tremendously if successful with China, Mexico and Canada etc... I applaud him for it.

And as far as Trump now being a changed or more moral man, that is between he and the Lord. From what I have gathered and heard, that one part of his life you are probably referring to has changed. And the man is trying to change his life around and has Christians surrounding him daily that are good mentors and prayer warriors. His banter and counter punching hasn't changed one bit for sure. FWIW, keep in mind, a member of our community and church is Congressman Louis Gohmert.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

You’re not supposed to drink the bong water.
    Not even mixed with bourbon and over the rocks?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Thank goodness someone will finally stand up for Inside traders and Governors that try to sell senate seats.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness someone will finally stand up for Inside traders and Governors that try to sell senate seats.
    That was a surprise for sure as well as the number of pardons.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Yes, I'm now Anti Trump.

Trump isn't allowed to play the democrat fools for what they are, but Obama is good to go because his skin is light brown.

Yes, I'm now Anti Trump.

Trump isn't allowed to play the democrat fools for what they are, but Obama is good to go because his skin is light brown.
    You think he’ll pardon that wanna-be dandy with the Nixon fetish? Man, I hope so!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

You think he’ll pardon that wanna-be dandy with the Nixon fetish? Man, I hope so!
    Won't impact me at all if he does. Actually, I want him free so I can see how that back tattoo ages.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Won't impact me at all if he does. Actually, I want him free so I can see how that back tattoo ages.
    I'd pay good money to watch a reality show where all the folks Trump has pardoned have to live in a house together for a month or so. MAGA House would be a great show.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I'd pay good money to watch a reality show where all the folks Trump has pardoned have to live in a house together for a month or so. MAGA House would be a great show.
    You could say that about every President's pardons/commutations. They were, after all, convicted felons before they were given whatever relief they received.

Heck, I'd like to see a reality show for every person Jesus has forgiven so I can judge them too!

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    You could say that about every President's pardons/commutations.
    They've already been judged.

If you don't see that Sheriff Joe, Dinesh D'Suza, and Roger Stone arguing about who didn't clean out the microwave is good TV, I don't know what to tell you.

If you don't see that Sheriff Joe, Dinesh D'Suza, and Roger Stone arguing about who didn't clean out the microwave is good TV, I don't know what to tell you.
    Not my taste. I never watched the Kardashian show(s???) or any of the other "reality" tv shows, either (including Springer and Trump).

I did watch American Chopper for a while, but that got stupid really fast. It went from a show about building motorcycles to a show about a dysfunctional bunch of jerks building substandard (and likely dangerous) junk that people bought just because it was on TV.

As a matter of reference, I did not vote for Trump BECAUSE he was involved in these kinds of shows (I just didn't vote at all, because the opponent was rather worthless too).

+ Reply to Thread