+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 375 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Another great post HD!

I teased Goosey with his "mis-speak" or mistype about exchanging Rosenstein for Rosenberg. Of course I knew it was a typo but just wanted to throw some his own stupidity back at him. Had Trump mistakenly Tweeted Rosenberg when he meant Rosenstein OMG!!! Goosey, CNN et al would be in tizzy claiming all kinds of stupid stuff. It also shows how intellectually devoid they are and how desperate they are. They have nothing! So they have to hang on every word, every Tweet and pick it apart, and even then they have to lie by editing what Trump said or Tweeted.

Meanwhile we KNOW and always KNEW dating back to early 2017 the whole Russian collusion claim was a hoax. Just look back at the pages of posts on this forum. We...the good guys...were right, and the evil ones: Goosey and his goofy followers, were dead wrong. BTW, have you read the Mueller Report? Even Robert Mueller didn't read it because he already knew it was bullshit!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Here's another deliberate lie by you. No context whatsoever. Below are Trump's exact words in the interview on this exact subject:

That bolded part is nothing more than a "first mis-speak", and then an immediate correction of himself in the same paragraph. It wasn't a deliberate attempt by Trump to mislead anyone, unlike all those Democrats (Schiff, Nadler, Blumenthal, Swalwell, Waters, Lieu, Perez, Wyden, Pelosi, Comey, Brennan, etc...) that we now have CONFIRMED purposely mislead Americans regarding the Russian Collusion investigation, by telling them they had "mountains of evidence", when we know the Intel records released this past week tell us they did not. Rather, those were outright blatant lies. If you call Trumps "mis-speak" with an immediate correction a lie, then you're just a liar yourself, pure and simple.

All Presidents depend on departmental leaders --like Rod Rosenstein in this case-- to make such inter departmental recommendations. There's absolutely nothing unusual about this.
    When you watch the video (13:30 into the interview) it did NOT come across as him correcting the issue of who appointed Wray, rather who recommended Wray. As if, he thought better of dragging Christie into this (when we know that Christie was in fact the advocate for Wray).

Fundamentally, the issue is that Trump doesn’t want to himself be held accountable for his actions (including his appointments that have failed), so he misspeaks (read: lies).

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Even I have said Trump displays some personality "flaws" especially in his "Trumpese" language and his tendency to exaggerate things. I have gotten so used to it I hardly notice it, unless someone draws attention to something specific. Again using sports as an analogy, after a game an excited coach says, "That catch was the greatest in NFL history! What a catch! We won the game because of it!" Most sensible people would just chalk it up to the coach's excitement and then NOT dissect it by comparing it to other great catches in NFL history. But, Goosey et al would.

"Was that truly the greatest catch of all time!?" Well...back in 1967, a Packer WR dove seven feet..." blah, blah blah.

It is just Trump being Trump.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    When you watch the video (13:30 into the interview) it did NOT come across as him correcting the issue of who appointed Wray, rather who recommended Wray. As if, he thought better of dragging Christie into this (when we know that Christie was in fact the advocate for Wray).

Fundamentally, the issue is that Trump doesn’t want to himself be held accountable for his actions (including his appointments that have failed), so he misspeaks (read: lies).
    ROFLMAO!

You really are eat up with TDS.

Get back to me when you’ve broken down every single transcript of each and every president for the last 100 years.

You’re a joke.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

On F&F:

Regarding Comey: “He’s just a stupid guy. He’s dumb as a stick.” Obviously not true.

He said Wray was “appointed by Rod Rosenstein”, when he was actually appointed by Trump.

About the 14.7% unemployment, Trump said “those jobs will all be back, and they’ll be back very soon”. A shade of Obama’s “you can keep your health care insurance.”

But this is just in the 8am hour. I am not going to go through the rest of his day.
    this is hilarious.

1."that guy is stupid." "fact check: false."

2. "if it's possible to interpret a statement in a way that looks bad for trump, i'm going to do it."

3. "trump can't predict the future, therefore his reassurances are lies."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

If Trump's language bothers you, you're going to have a hell of a time listening to your guy "Gropy" Joe Biden. LOL!

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/01/joe-biden-stutter-profile/602401/

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Speaking of a sorry piece of shit...(that would be obummer, Biden, Pelosi, et al)

that Judge Sullivan is playing politics with the life of an American hero, General Flynn. And this shows what is wrong with the judicial system, activist, politically-motivated judges. Judges can be impeached and this sorry ass needs to be.

In case you have missed it, this POS judge won't drop the charges against Flynn even though in the case of the US vs. Flynn, the US has said they were done, they won't be pursuing this case. This POS judge wants to give 3rd parties a chance to submit briefs against Flynn, when this same POS judge denied 24 third parties from doing the same in support of Flynn. This obummer appointee, a piece of shit like his boss, is obviously trying to protect his puppet master.

Impeach Judge Sullivan! Arrest obummer!

(Goosey, don't post a response. You have negative credibility and have nothing of true substance to add.)

Criminal referrals coming for Mueller and members of his evil team. There is no doubt obummer was in on it from the beginning, as was Krooked Killary, but every sensible person knew that all along. I think obummer, Killary, and of course the whole band of evil-doers, Comey, Brennan, etc...should all be charged and indicted. Of course I also think they should have a fair trial, convicted and then be sentenced to the fullest extent of the law. And if treason is part of it...they should face a firing squad, which should be nationally televised. I'd fix popcorn for that!

Biden was a party to it as well...but his defense today would be, "Was I present for the meetings? I don't recall that." Yes, Mr. Biden, we have the tapes...you were there. "Ah," Biden would say, "I was there physically but my mind was...elsewhere. I think. I can't remember..."

Nail the bastards and the ultimate bitch!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Criminal referrals coming for Mueller and members of his evil team. There is no doubt obummer was in on it from the beginning, as was Krooked Killary, but every sensible person knew that all along. I think obummer, Killary, and of course the whole band of evil-doers, Comey, Brennan, etc...should all be charged and indicted. Of course I also think they should have a fair trial, convicted and then be sentenced to the fullest extent of the law. And if treason is part of it...they should face a firing squad, which should be nationally televised. I'd fix popcorn for that!

Biden was a party to it as well...but his defense today would be, "Was I present for the meetings? I don't recall that." Yes, Mr. Biden, we have the tapes...you were there. "Ah," Biden would say, "I was there physically but my mind was...elsewhere. I think. I can't remember..."

Nail the bastards and the ultimate bitch!
    If anyone should be subject to criminal referral it is Nunes for his involvement in the Ukraine extortion plot.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone should be subject to criminal referral it is Nunes for his involvement in the Ukraine extortion plot.
    You misspelled Biden, but I disagree that he should be subject to a criminal referral. His brain is so far gone punishment now would just be cruel.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    You misspelled Biden, but I disagree that he should be subject to a criminal referral. His brain is so far gone punishment now would just be cruel.
    I'm not usually one for "what-about". And I dont disagree that ol' Joe appears to have lost a few steps ...

But why is he fair game, when Reagan's (well known) senility was danced-around, excused, and otherwise treated with kid gloves?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I'm not usually one for "what-about". And I dont disagree that ol' Joe appears to have lost a few steps ...

But why is he fair game, when Reagan's (well known) senility was danced-around, excused, and otherwise treated with kid gloves?
    What media has called out Biden? I must’ve missed it.

+ Reply to Thread