+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 375 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

And I did acknowledge that the jobs number boosted the market on Friday. Not sure if you missed that part of the post. CNBC was showing the movement of the futures live on the right side of the screen when the BLS report came out.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I agree they should be counted as unemployed. If you do that, unemployment goes over 16 million, and the delta is between 3-4 million relative to the 20 million expected for May.

I think you understand that many of these PPP jobs remain in a precarious situation because SOME of them would not be “employed” right now but for the fact that their pay is covered by the government for 10 weeks. If business doesn’t resume to the level needed to support their full employment, then those folks could be laid off again in the near future. We also know that their will be many airline furloughs to hit in October, so there remains headwinds to the recovery of unemployment through Q2 and Q3.

Meanwhile we are seeing coronavirus cases build in places like Texas. I don’t think Abbott will allow another lockdown, but it won’t matter if significant numbers of would-be consumers bunker in because of the risk of getting and transmitting the disease. Which is why we all need to be wearing masks and practicing social distancing...
    Why in the world would you think we would see an increase in Coronavirus cases in Texas?

This is in Houston. Just on the front row, 5 are wearing masks and 6 ARE NOT. And it's just like this in dozens of Texas cities.

https://www.kut.org/post/photos-demo...wntown-protest

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The jobs report peeps have not heard about systemic racism.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

And I did acknowledge that the jobs number boosted the market on Friday. Not sure if you missed that part of the post. CNBC was showing the movement of the futures live on the right side of the screen when the BLS report came out.
    Yeah, I just can't confirm that your 300-point futures number on Friday is accurate. I've googled it, but I can't find it. I do know the futures number on Friday was pointing to an opening gain, because I saw it on the TV at Lifetime Fitness. But I don't remember the actual futures number on Friday because --well-- I was busy working out. LOL! So we'll just agree to go with the 300-point Futures open that you stated. It still leaves a 529 point gain -just as I stated-- for the market -post futures-- and that's after some profit taking kicked in late.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The jobs report peeps have not heard about systemic racism.
    You can see the results right in the report.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Why in the world would you think we would see an increase in Coronavirus cases in Texas?

This is in Houston. Just on the front row, 5 are wearing masks and 6 ARE NOT. And it's just like this in dozens of Texas cities.

https://www.kut.org/post/photos-demo...wntown-protest
    And how often do you wear your mask out?

And how often do you wear your mask out?
    Never. I don't own a mask. Then again, I'm not marching arm in arm with fellow comrades, and I'm not hugging, breathing or coughing on people. For those of you who have no self control, a mask is probably appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Never. I don't own a mask. Then again, I'm not marching arm in arm with fellow comrades, and I'm not hugging, breathing or coughing on people. For those of you who have no self control, a mask is probably appropriate.
    At least you wear your hypocrisy proudly.

At least you wear your hypocrisy proudly.
    You're really the hypocrite, because you have no tolerance for a diverse or different opinion. So, all this postering you do is a lie.

“Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.”

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."

- what he said

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

“Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.”

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."

- what he said
    Who's he?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    Who's he?
    Probably John Bolton the RINO.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    Who's he?
    The campaign manager of the failed campaign of the drama queen formerly known as John McCain is responsible for that quote. TDS anyone?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

"He's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on an epic scale."

Bill Belichick has "brought death to the franchise, fans' suffering, and financial ruin" to the New England Patriots.

Might as well post the stupidest things you can think of, and pretend it is the truth.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Wow so 'Steve Schmidt' said it! It must be gospel. Who the hell is Steve Schmidt?

+ Reply to Thread