+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 375 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    They did their job perfect against a Regressive sham, inside plot to lynch an innocent President. You will eat your words once Barr and Durham are finished with the investigation. But what else is new.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6181302423001#sp=show-clips
    You are the example that always comes to mind when I try to understand the studies that show that FoxNews viewers know less than people that watch no news at all.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You are the example that always comes to mind when I try to understand the studies that show that FoxNews viewers know less than people that watch no news at all.
    Did you get that "truth" (and facts be damned!) from CNN???

You can fill volumes with what CNN/MSNBC doesn't report, Mr. Low Information Dude.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And you believe these so called studies....if they even exist which I highly doubt they do. . 🤣😂
    Are they in High Times? 😜

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Did you get that "truth" (and facts be damned!) from CNN???

You can fill volumes with what CNN/MSNBC doesn't report, Mr. Low Information Dude.
    Nope.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...l-2012-5%3famp

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a civil rights lawyer and democrat on the upcoming presidential election. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMovrVl95Vw

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Last evening Mr. Terrel was on a FOX program wearing a MAGA HAT !! LOVE IT !!!!

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Before I was aware of Fox News, I watched CNN when Ted Turner owned it along with Headline News, listen to Rush Limbaugh read The Birmingham News.
    I believe I have a pretty good grasp of what's going on. Fox has such flaming liberals as: Chris Wallace, Jaun Williams, Marie Harp, Donna Neville, several more. You don't see any conservatives on CNN, MSNBC,CNBC, ABC, CBS,NBC, NPR.

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    Before I was aware of Fox News, I watched CNN when Ted Turner owned it along with Headline News, listen to Rush Limbaugh read The Birmingham News.
    I believe I have a pretty good grasp of what's going on. Fox has such flaming liberals as: Chris Wallace, Jaun Williams, Marie Harp, Donna Neville, several more. You don't see any conservatives on CNN, MSNBC,CNBC, ABC, CBS,NBC, NPR.
    I get an earful of conservativism from Joe Kernen on CNBC during my morning commute. He is a moron.

ARE YOU SURE HE'S THE MORON? JUST MAYBE YOU SHOULD CLEAN THE WAX OUT OF YOUR EARS!!!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    Last evening Mr. Terrel was on a FOX program wearing a MAGA HAT !! LOVE IT !!!!
    He and Hannity used to get in some really heated arguments before he became a conservative. He's been on every show on Fox now talking up Trump.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Fairleigh Dickinson? Hah! oh yeah, just another libtard bastion of anti-American BS.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Fairleigh Dickinson? Hah! oh yeah, just another libtard bastion of anti-American BS.
    There have been multiple studies on this finding the same result.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...udy_finds.html

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...32673X20915222

https://misinforeview.hks.harvard.ed...-19-Survey.pdf

https://www.nber.org/papers/w27417

Beyond FoxNews there are lots of other studies focusing on how right wing media misinformation has made the coronavirus epidemic worse.

I watch FOX News a lot, and I have forgotten more than most people will ever know. I also sneak peeks at CNN, and when Rachal Madcow is not on, even at MSNBC. I read articles in NY Times on-line, and sometimes read articles by the LA Times and other lib sources when linked on some blogs I follow. I also read, usually cover to cover, the very liberal Univ of Chicago's Booth School of Business Quarterly Review. I often gag on some of the conclusions the writers in the Review draw, but I look past that to the stats and facts they have cited and draw my own conclusions. And sometimes! I agree with them.

TV media, and social media, has become partisan, there are very, very, very few truly neutral/facts only sources. Any non-bias sites find it nearly impossible to attract a large audience/following and thus cannot get traction in sponsorships, marketing/advertising and as result exist only on the edge. I have worked with one on-line site a friend and business associate who started a site, and he and his partners have struggled to find and keep advertisers. I wrote a few pieces for the site...historical articles (of course) and donated my time since they really couldn't afford to pay me. They are very diligent in researching all stats and sources, often printing caveats such as "this source is not 100% verified...." They launched about 5 years ago convinced people were starved for a true non-biased "news" source, but when reading comments on their articles, the posters are the ones taking issue with the article trying to drag it left or right. So! there is no thirst for a non-bias news source, the public wants to align politically, left or right, and make it an "us vs. them" scenario.

But, back to the topic at hand, FOX will mention everything...and always anything that is or could be harmful to Trump's admin, re-election bid. Now, on the opinion shows, like Tucker and Hannity, the "news" is spun to mitigate any negative effects. But, everything, good and bad, is put out there. On CNN and other lib sources, they purposely do NOT cover anything that will favor Trump, the GOP, and you can fill volumes with all the crap Dems/the Left do that never is even mentioned.

Rush is the master of "talk radio" which has morphed into "talk TV." Rush will cite his sources and then offer his opinion, his spin, BUT! as a listener you know where he's getting the "facts" from and can go check it out yourself. I like Rush, but I don't always agree with his spin, his conclusions...I think for myself.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Dear Mika has even lost it on air before and actually said that "We (meaning media) are supposed to tell you (American people) what to think". CNN even made the statement that "Don't read Wikileaks, it's illegal, we will read it and tell you what it says".

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Dear Mika has even lost it on air before and actually said that "We (meaning media) are supposed to tell you (American people) what to think". CNN even made the statement that "Don't read Wikileaks, it's illegal, we will read it and tell you what it says".
    And Goosey cites that as good "journalism." He needs CNN to tell him what to think....

+ Reply to Thread