+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 374 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 5601

Thread: President Trump

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    I don’t agree with most of what you say regarding Trump, but now you’re just being ridiculous.
    Not ridiculous at all. This is the biggest self-inflicted political wound in my life. Y’all can defend it if you want, but that’s truly ridiculous.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Not ridiculous at all. This is the biggest self-inflicted political wound in my life. Y’all can defend it if you want, but that’s truly ridiculous.
    You and CNN would have prevented it by mask wearing right?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Working really well in Asia.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Me, CNN, and the President’s COVID response team...and all of the medical community.

It’s literally getting COVID to own the libs.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Me, CNN, and the President’s COVID response team...and all of the medical community.

It’s literally getting COVID to own the libs.
    Wow! How do you know he (they) got to from a non masker?

I asked you this earlier and you ignored the question.

BTW, you mask fans have been saying from day one you wear the mask to prevent spreading NOT to prevent being infected. Y'all forget that?

Wow! How do you know he (they) got to from a non masker?

I asked you this earlier and you ignored the question.

BTW, you mask fans have been saying from day one you wear the mask to prevent spreading NOT to prevent being infected. Y'all forget that?
    Because, if proper precautions were taken, the likelihood of him catching it is exponentially less. Do I know? Nobody knows, but it is FAR more likely. They know it too...look at their about face.

And no, I haven’t forgotten the original mask argument. It was right then and we’ve since discovered that a surgical mask makes the wearer 60% less likely to become infected.

But the point which you continue to miss is that Trump didn’t demand that those around him wear masks to protect HIM. He discouraged it.

Like I said, this is the biggest self-inflicted political wound in my lifetime.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Because, if proper precautions were taken, the likelihood of him catching it is exponentially less. Do I know? Nobody knows, but it is FAR more likely. They know it too...look at their about face.

And no, I haven’t forgotten the original mask argument. It was right then and we’ve since discovered that a surgical mask makes the wearer 60% less likely to become infected.

But the point which you continue to miss is that Trump didn’t demand that those around him wear masks to protect HIM. He discouraged it.

All of the above is Trump hating speculation. Political wound? WTH is that?

All of the above is Trump hating speculation. Political wound? WTH is that?
    Sounds like you can’t refute any of it.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

wear the mask to prevent spreading NOT to prevent being infected.
    How are those different and/or separate things?

Sounds like you can’t refute any of it.
    Why would I refute what you can't substantiate?

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    How are those different and/or separate things?
    Try to keep up. Your people have been saying (admitting) that masks don't prevent getting, but they do prevent giving. Not my words, but the words of idiot scientists.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Why would I refute what you can't substantiate?

Try to keep up. Your people have been saying (admitting) that masks don't prevent getting, but they do prevent giving. Not my words, but the words of idiot scientists.
    Some masks substantially reduce the likelihood of getting. Try to keep up.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Your people

have been saying (admitting) that masks don't prevent getting, but they do prevent giving. Not my words, but the words of idiot scientists.
    That's not what I've gotten from what's been said, but okay. I still don't understand why those are separate.

Bottom line is if everyone would just wear masks when you go around others, we could be done with coronavirus really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Some masks substantially reduce the likelihood of getting. Try to keep up.
    Not what you were saying a few weeks ago. Try to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post

That's not what I've gotten from what's been said, but okay. I still don't understand why those are separate.
    Because SCIENCE has said many times that breathing out of a mask protects, but breathing in with a mask does not.

+ Reply to Thread