+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 374 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 5603

Thread: President Trump

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Agree with most of your post, but not on what you imply about DeSantis. I like DeSantis and want him to run for POTUS in 2028. I WANT him to support Trump for 2024. I WANT those two to adopt Reagan's edict and stop sniping at each other. But, neither care about what I want.

DeSantis is a rising star...no, not a rising star, he is already a star. Your ridiculous comment about him in regards to Disney is way off base and shows either you are simply ignorant about the facts, or have chosen to adopt an anti-DeSantis stance and don't give a hoot about the facts. Either way DeSantis is awesome. He IS just about everything the GOP needs...no, to heck with the GOP, he is what this nation needs! But, for now, I want him to park his ambitions and remain Florida's guvnor and support Trump for 2024.
    What I said about DeSantis was tongue in cheek. I am not anti DeSantis. My comment was meant to point out how the same chaos that was generated by the MSM and folks shrouded in the status quo will be heaped upon DeSantis in the same amount should he decide to run for President (heck, it's being done now). When that happens, will those folks that find all this fake controversy ginned up against Trump too hard to handle also decide that they need to dump DeSantis as well, expecting the leftists to finally approve of their chosen candidate.

I like DeSantis as well.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I think his Disney comments were meant to be what the democrats are saying
    Yep.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Conservatives like Romney, Jeb Bush and Mitch McConnell?
    if you know me, you know i don't consider those people conservatives, either. but surely you also know that trump is no conservative and never has been. he only cares about conservatives if he can get them to vote for him. 90% of what he did in office was good, but the remaining 10% created enough chaos to get us the world's worst possible president as his successor.

after seeing the way he has gone after desantis just for being conservative, it should be obvious that trump only cares about trump. and if he doesn't have to worry about votes for reelection, he can not be trusted.

having said all that, if trump wins the nomination, i will most likely vote for him -- because serving a second term will be the only way to ensure he never runs again.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    if you know me, you know i don't consider those people conservatives, either. but surely you also know that trump is no conservative and never has been. he only cares about conservatives if he can get them to vote for him. 90% of what he did in office was good, but the remaining 10% created enough chaos to get us the world's worst possible president as his successor.

after seeing the way he has gone after desantis just for being conservative, it should be obvious that trump only cares about trump. and if he doesn't have to worry about votes for reelection, he can not be trusted.

having said all that, if trump wins the nomination, i will most likely vote for him -- because serving a second term will be the only way to ensure he never runs again.
    Spoken like a true Trump hater. Just ignore all the good that "bad orange man" did and celebrate the adults (swamp) being in charge.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Really simple...just look at who hates Trump. His list of ardent enemies reads like a Who's Who of evil commie bastards (and bitches) and Swampers.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Really simple...just look at who hates Trump. His list of ardent enemies reads like a Who's Who of evil commie bastards (and bitches) and Swampers.
    I am not a Trump hater, but I believe his time has past. He was only elected because Killary was running. He blew it by becoming vengeful and spiteful to those that dared to doubt him. He was the right man at the right time, but it's time for the next generation to take the reins. He is almost the exact age as me, and I can assure you my mental capacity ain't what it was when I was on my game.

"but the remaining 10% created enough chaos to get us the world's worst possible president as his successor."
    Maybe you could elaborate on this 10%. From what I remember, most of the chaos during his administration was created by Nadler, Schiff, the squad, a bunch of deep staters that couldn't handle him being elected in the first place, and a global pandemic that came out of communist China.

Perhaps you could also elaborate about him going after DeSantis for "being conservative" as well. Is this the same DeSantis working with JEB! and Karl Rove (quintessential swampers) to get elected? The same JEB! that called illegal immigration an "act of love"? This makes me concerned that he may be willing to sell out to this crap to fulfill his desire to become president (yep, every president became president for themselves).

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Spoken like a true Trump hater. Just ignore all the good that "bad orange man" did and celebrate the adults (swamp) being in charge.
    if that's what you got from that post, then i see no value in continuing this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Maybe you could elaborate on this 10%. From what I remember, most of the chaos during his administration was created by Nadler, Schiff, the squad, a bunch of deep staters that couldn't handle him being elected in the first place, and a global pandemic that came out of communist China.

Perhaps you could also elaborate about him going after DeSantis for "being conservative" as well. Is this the same DeSantis working with JEB! and Karl Rove (quintessential swampers) to get elected? The same JEB! that called illegal immigration an "act of love"? This makes me concerned that he may be willing to sell out to this crap to fulfill his desire to become president (yep, every president became president for themselves).
    there's no way schiff and company could have gotten any traction if trump hadn't been helping them out by being a jackass. he didn't clean the swamp like he said he would, and he can't get anyone to work with him if he doesn't have something to threaten them with. he's done. time to move on.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

if that's what you got from that post, then i see no value in continuing this conversation.
    You are the one who refuses to acknowledge any good done by Trump. 90% (your threw out there) that you refuse to name and 10% bad that you refuse to name. No other GOP president (certainly not either of the Bush Swamp guys) since Reagan dared to take on the leftist swampers.

there's no way schiff and company could have gotten any traction if trump hadn't been helping them out by being a jackass. he didn't clean the swamp like he said he would, and he can't get anyone to work with him if he doesn't have something to threaten them with. he's done. time to move on.
    Again, you are a hater.

Again, you are a hater.
    Still waiting for details and examples of all this jackassery.

Saying Trump was responsible for a partisan impeachment hearing based upon nothing except a piece of opposition research by Hitlery (the election contester) and the DNC is beyond illogical.

So yeah, it's time to move on. He hates Donald Trump to an irrational degree....we get it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The Left is ramping up the attacks on DeSantis, which is not surprising. Soon, we'll see total bullchit stories coming out about him. Made up crap, total lies, all designed to destroy him.

As for Trump, as others have correctly pointed out, he has done nothing wrong. All the BS attacks against him were all made-up crap, paid for by Krooked Killary, concocted by Shifty Schiff and Poopy Pants Jerry Nadler (and others). A lot of the BS financed by George Soros. This POS Manhattan DA mess is just the latest crapola.

Trump 2024!

You are the one who refuses to acknowledge any good done by Trump. 90% (your threw out there) that you refuse to name and 10% bad that you refuse to name. No other GOP president (certainly not either of the Bush Swamp guys) since Reagan dared to take on the leftist swampers.
    your post is not even coherent. you're throwing accusations without addressing my point. not worth arguing.

The Left is ramping up the attacks on DeSantis, which is not surprising.
    this is true. the left, including trump, are ramping up attacks on desantis.

+ Reply to Thread