+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 375 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    the swamp creatures are rooting for him in the primaries. that should tell you something.
    Tells me they fear Trump and are trying to peel off some support for him, in favor of a Romney, McCain, Dole type of candidate who will get smoked.

But to me, and others, Trump represents the last hope for America and the free world. We will stand by him and with him. No sense us beating him unilaterally, as some so-called Repubs advocate. Roll the dice and go for it. Doesn't matter where Trump loses, if he does, in the primary or the general election, because his loss dooms us all.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Tells me they fear Trump and are trying to peel off some support for him, in favor of a Romney, McCain, Dole type of candidate who will get smoked.

But to me, and others, Trump represents the last hope for America and the free world. We will stand by him and with him. No sense us beating him unilaterally, as some so-called Repubs advocate. Roll the dice and go for it. Doesn't matter where Trump loses, if he does, in the primary or the general election, because his loss dooms us all.
    in dawg80's world it makes sense that swamp creatures support trump because they fear him and are trying to peel off some support for him. not sure how that works.

and if trump is our last hope, then our fate is already sealed.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    in dawg80's world it makes sense that swamp creatures support trump because they fear him and are trying to peel off some support for him. not sure how that works.

and if trump is our last hope, then our fate is already sealed.
    You are....stupid. Sorry to be so truthful but I couldn't think of any other way to say it. Whew! right over your head. Maybe if I feel like it I'll TRY to explain it to you.

As for Trump being our last hope...well, unless there is someone else, a true outsider, a non-Swamp creature, who can win the WH in 2024, it is all riding on Trump. So, since you seem to think Trump is not our last hope, who is this crusader who is gonna assume that mantle? Got a name for us?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

You are....stupid. Sorry to be so truthful but I couldn't think of any other way to say it. Whew! right over your head. Maybe if I feel like it I'll TRY to explain it to you.

As for Trump being our last hope...well, unless there is someone else, a true outsider, a non-Swamp creature, who can win the WH in 2024, it is all riding on Trump. So, since you seem to think Trump is not our last hope, who is this crusader who is gonna assume that mantle? Got a name for us?
    i guess i'm too stupid to figure that one out...
    if wisdom were something that i could possibly possess, i might recommend taking a step back for some perspective.

regardless of what happens in 2024, i'm just thankful that my ultimate future does not hinge on any political candidate, and the king i serve reins eternally.

It's 4th and five and arkansasbob decides to punt. Smart move.

Next!

Have watched two DeSantis interviews and I like his positions (policies) on the important issues a lot! He's saying all the right things, which is pizzing off the libtards (a good sign). Like some of us have said DeSantis is a wonderful conservative, without some of the baggage Trump has, but the left has and will continue to attack him with "trumped-up" BS. Some Repubs support DeSantis because they think he stands a better chance in the general election with moderates and independents but by the time the 2024 POTUS election rolls around and if DeSantis is the GOP nominee I PROMISE you the evil leftists will have him painted as another Trump, with all kinds of FALSE accusations, paid-for dossiers and he will not be in a position to simply win a FAIR election based on merits.

DeSantis 2028!

Nope, we need Trump now to clean up The Swamp. Of course, he has to have a GOP-controlled Congress, one with enough newbies who have not YET been bought off by The Swamp. Trump doesn't care what people call him, what they say about him, what they try to do to him, he stands his ground for the sake of America and the free world. Hopefully, Trump can drain The Swamp, or at least the worst of it, and hand over a much better country to DeSantis who can lead for 8 years. That's my hope, anyway.

so now trump is team cuomo? and he's attacking the woman that made his enemies look like clowns while she was his spokesperson? what would it take for trump supporters to recognize that he's only a conservative when it's convenient politically?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like Trump is actively trying to torpedo his own campaign

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Seems like Trump is actively trying to torpedo his own campaign
    Yep! congratulating NOKO's fat leader on being selected to join WHO was not a good idea. Of course, the fact WHO has welcomed the thug emphasizes why we and our allies need to get out of that evil organization.

As usual Newt Gingrich nailed it on the real truth behind all this Trump witch-hunt crap. But, it's exactly what many of us have been saying, the commies and The Swamp, don't want Trump as POTUS because he is a huge threat to their crooked empire in DC. All these GOPers jumping into the POTUS 2024 race are thinking/hoping the corrupt "justice" system will take him down, leaving the race wide open, without a clear leader. This also why the left, and already some RINOs, are attacking DeSantis too. He's in line to assume the #1 position if Trump is removed from the race.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Will the plethora of candidates eventually result in more votes for Trump when they drop out?(which they will) Or will they join the dark side and vote for the furthering of our demise?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

As usual Newt Gingrich nailed it on the real truth behind all this Trump witch-hunt crap. But, it's exactly what many of us have been saying, the commies and The Swamp, don't want Trump as POTUS because he is a huge threat to their crooked empire in DC. All these GOPers jumping into the POTUS 2024 race are thinking/hoping the corrupt "justice" system will take him down, leaving the race wide open, without a clear leader. This also why the left, and already some RINOs, are attacking DeSantis too. He's in line to assume the #1 position if Trump is removed from the race.
    I think the GOP establishment is making an assumption that whatever candidate they put forth will automatically garner the same support from voters that Trump had. I think they are miscalculating bigly!

My guess is that the GOP will get shellacked in the elections should they continue their RINO ways, and will control neither legislative branch when all is said and done. They have demonstrated over the last 4 years that it's not about what Americans want; it's about what kind of power and influence their stupid party can garner by duping the American people into believing they are representing them.

I keep going back to the 2016 election when they pushed and funded Ted Cruz to continue his campaign in an effort for him to get enough support in the primaries to have a brokered convention so they could run JEB! in the general election. I wonder what they offered Ted to do his part in this effort to subvert the will of THEIR voters?

The fact that Karl Rove (and likely Jeb Bush) is working with DeSantis does not improve the Florida Governor's trust factor with me!

While I think DeSantis is closer (muchly) to "the center," which does not exist any longer in the major parties, he still has an arm's length to The Swamp. Not saying he can't be swayed and pulled in that direction some, but honestly, The Swamp doesn't want DeSantis either. He's kind of a loose cannon too, at least too much of one for the RINOs' taste. That is why, I think, all these "traditional" Republicans are jumping in. Whoever is a clear third, behind Trump and DeSantis, will get the support of the DC mob.

Everyone, even Goosey, needs to vote for Trump. Two reasons: 1) Trump is good for the country, and 2) we Americans cannot allow the weaponization of the FBI/DOJ to actually work. Now, it is Trump, but if this is allowed to work then it will be used again and next time it might be a candidate you like.

Trump 2024 for America 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGK2AdHIzM8

Note how Victor Hanson Davis doesn't yell. Why? Because he doesn't have to. Truth is on his side, and he has no need to try to drown out any opposing voice. He's right...they are wrong.

+ Reply to Thread